Things Women Constantly Say That We Should Stop Believing Once And For All

I write this Mytake for men. Of course if you're a woman reading this I obviously can't stop you, however, I can warn you that you will that you may find this offensive.

till then here are a few of the many things women say that are obviously total lies and I also believe that our society would be a lot less deceiving once we start to accept that women never mean any of this bullshit.

1. I’m attracted to personality.

This is an obvious no brainer. If this was the case then why do women flock to douchebags with obnoxious and repulsing personalities like flies to a pile of shit?

Even worse, these are also the same individuals they not only tend to develop feelings and emotions for but are also the once they love to go even as far as committing to and starting families with.

Seriously if women really were attracted to funny personality (or personality in general) then why isn't Robin Williams, Charlie Chaplin and the Three Stooges aren't considered sex symbols?

I also never understood how can personality be a factor powerful enough to initiate any sparks of love, sex, or actual act of relationships. I met a lot of women in my life who had nice personalities yet I never found myself attracted to them because they didn't have the physique that I'm attracted to and I can say the same in reverse. same with men, me along with my male friends have gotten it on with a lot of women who have both nice and miserable personalities. we fuck them because we simply thought they were hot and were dtf, regardless of their personalities since is not their personalities that we put our penises in.

till then I really don't see how women are any different in this department. I'm not sure how a man's personality determines whether he will be good in bed or just worth having a fuck with in general.

2. I’m not all about money.

If this was the case then I wonder why all my male friends and relatives always claim they envy me for being single and “never broke.” even if women do play a good role at pretending to be humble it won't be long till they start whining and complaining about how you never “take her out or buying her presents, etc.” and then guilt-tripping you about how you “don't love her” or “care about her” if you refuse.

It also seems that the only time women behave more loving and sexually active is when they want something from you for cheap or even free. that old saying...

Take me out to dinner first!

Which is where I’m getting at one the next one.

3. "I have a sex drive too!”

Ok, I wouldn't say they don't have one but if they do then it sure as hell does not function the same way ours do. this is something that our society (especially liberals and feminists) has wanted us to believe.

I mean could it be a coincidence that unlike us men women, even when it comes down to simple things like a hookup or one night stand they're still not conformed with you looking "hot" and attractive. they still demand other things from you outside the act itself such as...

Free Dates
Free Dinner
Free Gas Rides
Favors
Attention

And many other freebies, along with some sort of attachments after the act is over. If for whatever reason they did not get any of the above from you then they either feel used, exploited or abused. Even worst they can never move on with their lives, they will always feel entitled to hound you around and make your life miserable one way or another.

Bottom line is that while we men want to spread our seeds women in the other hand want the “right” seed planted in them and that seed is usually the one that will provide them with the best-unlimited supply of the crop.

PS: If you have sex with a guy and you expect more than just sex or have any other ulterior motives than you're a prostitute.

4. "I gave up on men!"

When they say this what exactly does this suppose to mean? Have they decided to become lesbians? Have they dated all the men in town and been deceived by each one? Did all men suddenly decided to get them for whatever reason?

Women who make such a statement are usually a major red flag in the world of dating and relationships. Obviously this means that she has hopped around different men and none of them decided to take her serious or live up to her expectations; because apparently she couldn't live up to her end of the bargain and can't stand that she had little to offer in return.

So now they feel like all men are suddenly evil and don't want to accept the fact that they can be a huge part of the problem themselves.

5. “You have no game!”

Last time I checked and according to them themselves women are humans too. So obviously I don't see why you need to talk/communicate with them in a certain way just to prove to them that you are dating/relationship material.

bottom line is whenever a woman tells you that you have no game she is simply telling “sorry you do not impress me or meet my high ass standards” in a hypocritical way to avoid hurting your feelings.

Never feel discouraged when they tell you such bullshit. you never know what her standards and intentions are. she is either looking for a sugar daddy to solve all of her problems or just a drama queen looking for a lapdog to intimidate those she perceives as a threat to her or her image. you better off just not meeting her demands that might become a burden to you in the long run.

6. “I’m waiting till marriage.”

As sacred and holy as religions, society, and politics make this appear to be Marriage is not a biological act and it definitely does not promise actual love and affection!

Marriage is just a social constructed business create to exploit men and serve as a liability for us to be under control and not live our lives freely. It is no wonder why it's been called the slowest form of prostitution. With that said even if a woman is claiming she’s waiting for marriage it does not mean she is automatically a holy faithful princess.

So if a woman says she is waiting for marriage she's just simply suppressing her own sexuality to conserve it for the “right” one. By the right one, I mean that one fool who is too pussywhipped to go as far as solving all of her problems in life while she does nothing except to pay him back with her unexpendable resource that comes with expiration date and a long term contract.

Never forget that so many men have this mentality nowadays, making it very easy for women to appear desirable just for making such a statement. don't be one of these men!

7. I’m not a sex object!

This is basically #3 in reverse. you see sex is always a black and white thing for women. unlike us it is never enjoying or satisfying to them unless they are getting more than just an orgasm out of it.

Just remember that action speaks louder than words. They always say they aren't sex objects but love to wear provocative attires and represent themselves as actual sex objects on the streets and in social media by wearing provocatives attires and showing lots of skin hoping to get the attention and status they are desperately lacking in their lives.

So whenever a woman complains about not being a sex object despite dressing and acting like one what she is really complaining about is you not paying her the actual price she thinks she’s worth in the sexual market. I bet she would not be complaining about you treating her like a sex object if you looked like Brad Pitt or had a mass income.

8. "You don't know what I have been through!"

Everyone in life is fighting a battle, some more intense than others because life is a bitch after all.

This, however, does not mean that those who have it more intense (male or female) are automatically entitled to receive special treatment from those around them. Especially if those around them are not responsible for their misfortunes. It is However their own responsibility to seek treatment on their own time and learn how to accept life for what it is.

Till then you yourself are not responsible for the misfortune of anyone, especially if their misfortune was caused by the poor choices they made in life.

Women who hit you with such a statement are obviously trying to gaslight you. They believe they are special little snowflakes and deserve to be treated like one as well. But again you’re not their counselor, social worker and most of all their personal punching bag. Therefore you’re not entitled to put up with their shit. You’re not responsible for what they have been through in life, especially before meeting you.

9. "He’s just a friend"

No, you’re not a jealous and possessive jerk if you have such concern unless you can't control yourself and decide to take it to the extreme and harm her or anyone around you.

It doesn't matter if she and that so-called friend of hers aren't doing anything on the down-low, this is still a red flag. This means that despite being in the relationship you’re still not a priority but just a temporary option to her. Once you screw up or no longer seem beneficial to her to be in a relationship with then guess what? She already has a replacement!

10. “No Woman Is Ever Capable Of Harming Her Own Children”

I sure wish this one was true! If this bullshit was true then abortions would not exist and the recent outrage that the Heartbeat Bill and the defunding of Planned Parenthood has caused speaks for itself.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a religious person but I think it's very logical that every animal in the animal kingdom would do whatever it takes to protect their own offspring until he/she is fully grown and capable of taking care of themselves. I see it happening all the time both in real life and on true tv footage. However, it seems like not only do so many FEMALE HUMANS fail miserably at this but they also don't mind inflicting harms on their own offsprings themselves. Even worse they also exploit their own offsprings, so many women nowadays will impulsively get pregnant by any loser out there just…

To use their children as their personal puppets.
To use them to extract free government aids such as child support and welfare.
To have some sort of ultimatum

bottom line is that these maternal instincts that women are supposed to have are a total delusion.

11. “I wish men were more honest and straightforward!”

As a person who always sucked at lying I gotta say that this one is bullshit beyond the extreme!

I have turned off a lot of women in the past because of my honesty and as a resulted became a total loser the dating world, opposed to my male peers and relatives who were total players and always succeeded at having multiple sex partners thanks to their ability to lie at a professional level at telling women sugarcoated poetic pickup lines. Making them instantly fall head over heels for them and letting them in between their legs afterwards as a reward.

I also have female peers and relatives on the other hand who have made an example of themselves as well. They’ve gotten so head over heels when they get hit on by random thugs who judging by their swagger and style of clothing they clearly do not have a clue what respect and commitments are. Yet they still get so mesmerized by their sweet talk, so much till the point that they let them in between their legs hoping they’re gonna live happily ever after. Only to have them ghost them the next day and then they complain about how...

All men are the same!

All men are pigs, they only want sex!

Where did all the good men go!

The bottom line is women are repulsed by truth and honesty and would rather live in a false Disney life. It’s when they realize how temporary and deceiving the Disney life they were offered is that they then wish men were more “honest.”

Conclusion

these are the 11 things I can think of at the moment that I sure wish we can stop believing. I'm pretty sure there are more so if you can come up with others feel free to drop an opinion. if you disagree with anything in this mytake feel free to drop an opinion as well, I don't mind having my views challenge every now and then.

13
28

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

Most Helpful Guys

• Mr_Kapstar

I can't remember the last time I heard such an amazing speech! :D I couldn't agree more. Not all girls are like this, but certainly over 50%. I would also add "being hypocrites" as another one.

I always hear women whining about how their exes were rude and disrespectful and never listen... and that they were hotheads that would get angry at everything, lalalala. While from my experience, those are the same women that do the exact same shit. I've experienced this first hand actually, multiple times.

Her ex was rude? She is even more rude about things she should not even dare talk about. Her ex was disrespectful? She is is even more disrespectful, she doesn't respect that fact that you are trying your best to please her and that you want to get on peacefully. Her ex never listened? Well she never listens herself, in an argument (which most likely she started), when you are trying your best to keep a cool head and try calm the situation, she is the one that doesn't listen to your (logical) arguments and ploughs on, rendering the argument endless. Her ex was a hothead? Well she is more of a hothead, she could deal with his shit just because he was providing for her and gave her a good status, now, when you are trying to chill the heated situation with all your might, she goes the other way, she heats things up (not in a good way).

And well of course there's one where girls are like "I wanted love, that's it!" and yet they were the ones that cheated... I've experienced this as well.

Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

Thanks bro! It makes me so damn happy that even young guys are waking up and finally putting their foot down

• Mr_Kapstar

Yeah, I'm tired of seeing guys being ass lickers :/

• Mr_Kapstar

Another thing that recently happened to me is:

I started texting a girl, she was 4 years older than me. She was friendly at the start, and at one point asked me if I like older girls, then said she's not too attracted to younger guys. I said to her "Thanks for the hint, I'll know not to try anything haha" and she apologized, then I said to her "It's grand, it's not the first time being in the friend-zone" and then she says to me "Although, I'm not sure. Maybe I wouldn't feel that age gap, you do look amazing from your pictures" and then of course it led to me asking for her Facebook. What do you know... she told me multiple times that I seem like a very nice guy and we should try to move up... yet here she was relying on me to think of EVERYTHING to say. I was the one basically asking her the questions about her and she was half-assing and not putting in effort... a few days later -> removed from Facebook and blocked on the app where we started chatting. How's that for female logic? XD

And sad part is, both of the girls that I started chatting to recently (about a week ago) look so innocent yet cute... comes to show that the "never judge a book by it's cover" is 100% accurate.

• TheFlak38

Excellent article! Good job! Do not expect gag to feature or at least promote it. They dont like the truth here. One you may have forgotten is the shaming language women use to emotionally manipulate men. From the few replies women have given here I can already see their attempts to shame you. You can expect all the cliche words they use.
    -Get help
    -who hurt you
    -you have a small dick
    -you need a therapist
    -why do you hate women
    -you're gay
    -you're a man-baby
    -you chose the wrong woman

You get the point. Every man worldwide in the whole world has heard these words more than once.

Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

thanks, it already has surprisingly

as you can see there is already a female user here trying to use "Get help, who hurt you, you need a therapist" tactic on me but its sure not going her way. so instead she called me an incel which is just as bad as the last three

Most Helpful Girls

• Alpha09

Have you ever had a hook up, one night stand? You fuck and then you never see each other again. No strings and none of the shit you've listed. Cuz it sounds like something didn't work out and your frustrated, forget about relationships for a bit, those are complicated. Just have fun. The opposite sex will start to make more sense once you're not angry at an entire gender because one made you feel like shit. I promise a fair amount of us are actually normal, have a sex drive, genuinely attracted to personality, aren't obsessed with money, genuinely enjoy being around men and sure as hell aren't waiting until marriage. But I will say this if you let this shit get to you and you give up on those of us who are logical with sense, and have a bitter attitude then you won't have any game at all.

Is this still revelant?
    • Alpha09

I'll also mention, I'm not sure if you're referring to women in general or specifically talking about certain ones.

• CasaNorba

"Have you ever had a hook up, one night stand?"

yeah plenty and I can't say I did not regret having the majority of them

"You fuck and then you never see each other again. No strings and none of the shit you've listed."

yeah, unfortunately, that is not how it works from women's point of view and that is what I tried explaining in this mytake

" Cuz it sounds like something didn't work out and your frustrated, forget about relationships for a bit, those are complicated."

oh i'm not the one frustrated, I hit and ran like the rules say to do. the women who I had the hookups with must of been frustrated because they did not want to leave afterwards like if we sign a marriage contract or something.

"The opposite sex will start to make more sense once you're not angry at an entire gender because one made you feel like shit."

where exactly did I say "one?"

" I promise a fair amount of us are actually normal, have a sex drive, genuinely attracted to personality, aren't obsessed with money, genuinely enjoy being around men and sure as hell aren't waiting until marriage."

you'll be surprised how many of those individuals you're referring to have said this same exact thing.

"and have a bitter attitude then you won't have any game at all."

as I already explained, there is no such thing as having "game." having "game" is just a simplistic way of women telling you "sorry you dont meet my standards and expectations" and I think I take being bitter and being at peace over that any day

• Alpha09

If you where at at peace you wouldn't have posted this. And no I'm not surprised at all since I've heard plenty say that when the opposite is clearly True about them. My point is there are 7 billion people on this planet, and you have just hooked up with the wrong type. I choose depending on what im looking for. If it's a one night stand/hook up I'm not gonna miss this person and they are not gonna miss me type of situation I go for fuck boys and assholes. Because I know I don't have to deal with someone clingy. Try going for chicks who just clearly don't want anything more from you. Not the ones who are just "trying it out because I just got out of a relationship." Those are the ones who will change thier minds and get attached.

• sapphireruby

Some one popped a few to many red pills today.
    I get there are lot of terrible women out there, but there are a lot of terrible men too. I don't think all men are rapists and pigs. So why do think all women are gold digging manipulative sluts.
    I don't even get why you posted this hear, this isn't a male only echo chamber like r/mgtow. Do you think that women are going to read this and think their behavior. You probably don't even think women can change because it's in their nature to be a parasite.
    I'm just glad that most men aren't sexiest assholes like you, and won't fall for your mgtow garbage.

Is this still revelant?
    • CasaNorba

"So why do think all women are gold-digging manipulative sluts."

because action speaks louder than words

"I don't think all men are rapists and pigs."

you're very delusional if you do for the fact that rapists are an extreme minority compared to gold diggers. let's not forget that there lots of consequences against those who rape, unlike gold diggers where on the contrary their behavior is often supported in the west. lastly men aren't the only ones that rape.

"I don't even get why you posted this hear, this isn't a male only echo chamber like r/mgtow"

you had the option to not open this up and read it yet you still chose too, I wonder why.

"Do you think that women are going to read this and think their behavior."

NOPE and neither do I care. I wrote this to warn other men out there. fortunately so far all of them agree with everything I've said.

"You probably don't even think women can change because it's in their nature to be a parasite."

again action speaks louder than words and nowhere have I said that women must change their behavior because I really do not care what women or any other people out there choose to do with their lives; just as long as they dont hurt or use others which for some odd women think they are entitled to use men to get shit there way and I'm very sick of it.

"I'm just glad that most men aren't sexiest assholes like you, and won't fall for your mgtow garbage."

again that might explain why so many have agreed so far and I'm pretty that you're a feminists and can't stand the fact that #mgtow is growing in popularity. I also like to inform that calling me a "sexist asshole" isn't gonna change anything. but on the countrary it just reveals the frustration you have at knowing that mgtow is again growing and we men are finally realizing the true nature of you women

• Lets take the red pill premise that women are attracted resources and men are attracted to fertility. What is the moral difference between a 20yo women seeling the wealth of a 50yo man and the 50yo seeking the fertility of the 20yo. Would that make the male a gold digger of a different color. I would argue the youth digger is far more harmful because she can't get her fertility back, but even if she gets half of everything he has, she still has no fertility and he has half his wealth.

So from that perspective I could say that Women Should Go Their Own Way because men only care about fertility.

Do you want to live in a world where men and women live in different cities and use sex robots for intimacy. I could make a list of common complaints women have about men too.

I find it rich that you call me a feminist. A feminist is a nothing more then a gender communist the Bourgeoisie are men they are the oppressors and the proletariat are women. You are doing the exact same thing, but in reverse.
      "it just reveals the frustration you have at knowing that mgtow is again growing and we men are finally realizing the true nature of you women"
      Is it just me or dose this line have a very strong Marxist twang to it. The revolution is almost hear comrade and soon we will have utopia.

• CasaNorba

ahhh hello nobody is holding that 20yo cunt at gunpoint. if she accepts to be with a perverted 50yo loser than that is her problem. and no fertility is not expendable like wealth is and your wrong about him keeping "half" of it because at least here America the woman who files divorce keeps it all the vas majority of the time.

"So from that perspective I could say that Women Should Go Their Own Way because men only care about fertility."

if they go their way then that's gonna further that feminism was a total failure and that women are followers for the fact that they must mimic us in every aspect in life instead of making their own agendas. not sure what man is so damn concern about fertility by the way.

no, you don't have to make a list for the fact that we men have been stuck for the past 60 years hearing women complain and blaming men for all of their imaginary problems.

yeah every action has a reaction so you really cannot blame mgtow for giving feminists a dose of their own medicine.

"The revolution is almost hear comrade and soon we will have utopia."

okaaaayy. someone needs to lay off the crack pipe for a bit

1126
  • Glue-Sniffer

Oh well... Get over it and go to therapy. How can you live with so much resentment toward a whole gender? This must be eating you alive!

• CasaNorba

https://imgur.com/RkEPcfq

only a licensed professional can determine whether I need therapy or not by the way

• You speak in memes. It's reason enough to seek professional help you Incel.

• CasaNorba

incel? lmao does the fact that your shaming tactics are so useless here really trigger you this much?

I think we now know who really needs professional help

• Inv8derChris

I don't consider myself a cynic; but really women talk a big game and don't deliver. It's not all of them, but I've had some really bad experiences with a few women. And pretty much everything you said I've uttered at one time or another. For instance, I've heard women complain about men "playing games". This coming from girls who have a man at home while they're screwing anyone who would pay attention to them. When a man does it, he's a dog. But when a woman does it, it's "hooking up." And looks don't matter? OK, maybe that's partially true because I know a girl would be DTF an ugly guy if he had money. It matters how he treats you? If that were true, then why do women tend to gravitate towards "bad boys" and morons? The fact is; women act like they want Prince Charming; but they'll basically find they guy that will treat them the absolute worse; have kids with him and expect you to raise them. To hell with that. Now; I'm separated 3 years and have a "friend with benefits". At first she got a bit clingy; but I made it clear to her that I'm not looking for anything long term. We've been getting along OK. Do you know why? Because I don't have to put up with her shit all the time. I've always been in relationships; but all the nonsense makes it more trouble than its worth for a little companionship. I'm sure "friends with benefits" has a shelf life; but it's better than having a ball and chain tied around your neck.

• CasaNorba

amen brother!

I tried friends with benefits before but got pretty aloof in the process for the fact that women here in my area are not open to that and are very superficial; you the type that is hyped up obsessed with Starbucks and iPhones.

aside from that, I feel like everyone here only wants to fuck for status only, even men here behave this way. it's like they all want to live a Jersey Shore type of life and unfortunately, not a lot of people here know how dangerous that type of life here is in such a small state where everyone knows one another and words get around very quickly.

• Absolutely true. I guess that's why a lot of people have developed the "speed dating" mentality. They decide in short that they're not interested before they even get to know someone. Well, don't complain that you can't find someone worthwhile, when you're really not willing to give someone a chance. Everyone has quirks and hangups. My ex wife was a slob. I'm a neat freak. That could've easily been a deal breaker; but if you don't want to end up alone you have to be willing to make some concessions. Women need to lower their expectation level. People aren't perfect; so "the perfect man" literally doesn't exist

• CasaNorba

"Women need to lower their expectation level. People aren't perfect; so "the perfect man" literally doesn't exist"

yeap is too bad women will never do this unless you or they themselves get put in a situation where their lives depended on it.

about that end alone comment, I live by that quote once said by George Washington; "It's better to be alone than in bad company." nowadays I and a lot of men have agreed that pussy isn't always worth the time and effort. I myself seek sex workers whenever I have severe blue balls. but of course, I can't always rely on that because it's illegal and I can see why.

• Texaskid1

You have summed up women's nature. Excellent my take. Any man who is honest ( and a handful of women ) will recognize every single one of your points. Unfortunately only a small minority of men will see these red-pilled realities. Most people are blue-pilled zombies.

Be careful though, I am sure that the feminists - and their white knights - on G@G will put a bounty on your head!!!

• CasaNorba

thanks!

though I've already had enough bounties on me while on this site and for some reason I'm still standing. the only way we can end this blue pill zombie apocalypse is to continue to spread the word

• betaTester

These are some common complaints, don't be surprised if they draw the conclusion that you're an incel lol. Things get more interesting when you think about what each point actually says:

1. The idea that it is possible for anyone to be attracted to personality alone is about as wrong as 'omg women are only attracted to looks/wealth'. I have met plenty of women who place more emphasis on personality over looks, that's not to say they ignore looks completely, unless they are blind lol. Of course looks play important role in initial attraction, first impression counts. But it's always a multitude of factors. In the cases you mentioned (which are far from the majority...): if you're bullied by some 'douchebags'/dominant men and you think 'geeze how could men with such obnoxious and repulsing personalities have a stable family, women are lying to me 😭', what you might not understand is that the same men could be good fathers/husbands to their women. You might not see how their personalities are attractive because of this huge blind spot: you don't know how to think from a different perspective.

2. If you want to negate "I'm not all about money". You are claiming women are all about money, I'm afraid even the existence of the women whom you think envy you due to you're 'never broke' or complain their man don't buy them things, doesn't support your claim. If you want your partner to not be broke, or you want them to spend money on you, that does not mean these are all you want from them. This view is too simplistic to function in the real world, and it contradicts the view that 'women are only attracted to looks + money + status etc.', actually you have so many contradictory simplistic views that it's hard to go through all of them. So the problem is you have such weak grasp in logic and it's not possible for someone with this condition to work any job that requires critical thinking. Now that might be very unattractive to women, who knows, maybe your simplistic outlooks and your appearance are what make them run away from you? I mean if you have the looks you wouldn't have this view, that's for sure. If you're intelligent you wouldn't have this view either. The one reason you might have this view is you never get to have sex without paying, that's very sad. But it's silly to think your perspective is relevant to the average man lol

3. Yes, it makes sense that someone with the traits above never get to have sex for just sex. Once again you're confusing your warped experience with reality

4. Very ironic, "they feel like all men are suddenly evil and don't want to accept the fact that they can be a huge part of the problem themselves" doesn't that sound familiar?
    "Have they dated all the men in town and been deceived by each one? Did all men suddenly decided to get them for whatever reason? Women who make such a statement are usually a major red flag in the world of dating and relationships."
    Flip the gender and you're basically describing yourself (and undoubtedly many men on here), once again it makes sense that someone who isn't good at logical thinking, isn't good at reflecting either. It's all the women's flaws, never your own flaw lol

Okay it's pointless to keep going further in your list, this is enough to draw my conclusion and I have wasted enough time. I understand that you might have good intention with this list, men supporting each other and giving each other advice on how to do well with women, that's a very nice vision, and I hope that's what you want to do, as opposed to just lash out at whamen because you have had a shitty experience, I mean, this website is perhaps the place to throw such tantrum but well, don't be surprised if many people who had lived a better life don't take this seriously. I hope you at least have a clear end game, like what you want out of life, maybe it's not a family or an off spring (these just don't seem like realistic goals for you lol), whatever it is I hope you can get it.

• CasaNorba

warning is not complaints and what people think about me is not my problem. therefore I really do not care if anyone thinks I'm an incel. I obviously can't be one for the fact that I've dated, had a few s/o's and had many sex partners.

1. you're one naive scumbag if you believe what does PLENTY of women have told you for the fact that women never mean what they say or say what they mean. and no none of of these abusive men that I refered to were good fathers or husbands AT ALL. most of them are stranded in child support, their own kids hate them, they're constantly in and out of jail, some are in their 30s and still live in their mom's basement and the list goes on. so you need to lay off the Disney and romantic movies once and for all.

• CasaNorba

3. you shouldn't be talking for the fact that YOUR REALITY is based on Disney movies and romantic soap operas.

4. Women been doing this so called "reflecting" for the past 60 years for the fact that they can't look like the models and celebrities they desperately idolize on tv and magazines. so why are me and all these men suddenly the movie villains?

no its not pointless to go further. reason why you can't go any further is because you can't finish what you start so you must cherry pick the first few headlines that you can easily find a backdoor too with all the ignorance of our society.

"giving each other advice on how to do well with women,"

dude this is the polar opposite of what I did in this mytake, so you must be very slow if you fail to realize this.

"don't be surprised if many people who had lived a better life don't take this seriously."

like you? except your "better life" is once against a false diversion you created in your head from watching lots of Disney movies and listening to Drake and Justin Bieber's music.

" I hope you at least have a clear end game, like what you want out of life, maybe it's not a family or an off spring (these just don't seem like realistic goals for you lol), whatever it is I hope you can get it."

oh look a 24 Justin Bieber wannabe is "trying" to educate me on life, otfrl!

• betaTester

ooh someone is triggered 😂 cherry pick? lol I just went from 1 to 4, and I already spot glaring logical errors and hypocrisy, you can't really address any of them so you just responded with some deluded rant about Disney and soap operas and made various wishful thinking insults about the image of me while you can't even show your face and instead use the image of some man you wish you could be lmao such lack of confidence

Well since actions speak louder than words I am what you incels would call a Chad, I fuck the girls that made you the bitter man you are today :))

Yes it's fitting you're a manual laborer, your coping skill is so weak you need to write diatribes to share your failure with women to the world and you were literally arguing against hormonal 15 year old girl for days, time for some reflection buddy "with many sex partners" rofl

• Mamamialetmego

1. Women are attracted personality and that's why they choose jerks over nice guys. But it's not the personality you think. They want masculine, manly man. Like confident, dominant, agressive. That's what they talk about when they say personality. It's not kind, caring, nice personality. Personality is so important for them but they mean it something else.

2. Some women go for money some go for sexual satisfaction. I think it depends on where they are in their life. But do women love money? Hell yes they do like everyone.

3. Women have really strong sex drive and libido BUT for the guys they find sexy. Do you have sex drive for overweight, ugly girls i bet you don't. Most men are not attractive to women because of either lack of masculinity or they are below average on looks. If you watch how women reacts to hot male celebrities you can see this. They are very horny very sexual.

6. Most women don't wait until marriage in these days but some of them do.

7. Women don't want to be sex objects to unattractive guys while they want to be sex toys to attractive guys. Women are really disgust by weak guys. They can't stand to them.

You are right about women are hypergamous as fuck and unloyal. That's their nature.

To me women are free to whoever they wanna fuck and also men are. Being entitled to think they are own you sex is really absurd.

What women want in a man isn't that too much. Just have enough masculinity, have a decent style and take care of yourself little bit you will be already in top 20%. It's not that hard.

• CasaNorba

1- there is nothing masculine about aggression and it definitely does not make you confident. not saying I remotely disagree with you but apparently this is what I was trying to get at in this mytake. women love to say shit they dont actually mean, either that or they obviously do not know shit about masculinity.

2- women do not care about sexual satisfaction just as long as they have financial satisfaction. I hear them admit this all the time claiming that they never need a man and that they achieve orgasm with vibrators and dildos a lot better than with a man

3- year male celebrities only ironically. we men, on the other hand, we don't care if a woman we find attractive to are celebrities or not. I myself have been attracted thousands of women who have bigger and better asses then Jennifer Lopez and they werent famous celebrities. on the contrary, I bet you can have a better six-pack ab than Brad Pitt did in Troy yet I doubt theyre gonna drool over you as much as Brad Pitt himself.

6- I never said all of them. all I tried to do here was remind folks that not everything that glitters is gold.

7 - I agree but this is kinda unfair that the weak guy gets condemned just for feeling attraction.

anyways it seems like we do agree on many things. but do you think that someone who is hypergamous and unloyal as fuck by nature is gonna notice you if you have a decent style?

• I never had a problem with attracting women.

• BrokenMoon

*Not all women. And I'd hate to be rude but you need to f*ck off. There is no such thing as a perfect person (man or woman). You get a slut, a broken girl, or a gold digger. And just because your dumb *ss can't understand that, it doesn't mean you should post something so derogatory. This is highly disrespectful and don't you think women already put up with enough sh*t from men already? Please, don't.

• DWD1994

It was a bit abrasive sure, but he wasn't totally wrong with everything he said.

• BrokenMoon

Like I said not all women.

• CasaNorba

@DWD1994 funny how she says "not all women" yet she said exactly all the females here have already said... "NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!"

OP owner yet I agree nobody is perfect but this is not an excuse to make others pay for your imperfectness.

"You get a slut, a broken girl, or a gold digger."

I already had plenty of these since this is what the majority of women here in the west are

" And just because your dumb *ss can't understand that, it doesn't mean you should post something so derogatory."

you had the option not to open this up and read it yet you still chose to. so dont blame me for for having your little ego fractured.

"This is highly disrespectful and don't you think women already put up with enough sh*t from men already? Please, don't."

like what? we are not the ones who keep all of our hard work belonging and then get rewarded with child support and alimony money when we file the divorce. we are not the ones that keep custody of our own kids. and I can keep on going but I just realize that your only 13 so explaining is a waste of time either way. i suggest you come back here in at least 8+ years

• I only skimmed this, but women waiting until marriage to have sex simply have the self-respect to reserve sex for a man who's willing to share responsibility for any of the consequences of the sexual act (by supporting her with the pregnancy & child that he caused).

• CasaNorba

first and foremost thank you for not saying that infamous line "not all women are like that!" like ALL the female members answered this have said.

till then I think that all depends on what your definition of "responsibility" is. and whether is a positive or negative one I dont think religion will justify it in any way.

"(by supporting her with the pregnancy & child that he caused)"

exactly what do you mean HE caused? it takes two to tango you know. he might of put brought his sperm to the table but dont forget that you brought your egg.

• Yes, and the woman is responsible for the pregnancy by paying the physical price involving her body. The man should be responsible for the pregnancy by paying the financial price.

• CasaNorba

WRONG!

both of you created that child and the two of you are responsible for his/her ass until they are fully grown and able to take care of themselves. lets not forget that the physical price is only 9 months long and the financial price can be for a lifetime.

so no, carrying a kid for nine months does not make you a special snowflake that deserves free stuff.

• derek2017

This is pure gold!! You got everything right!! Don't let anyone else change these things you believe because when you know these things it means you're on the right path!!

• CasaNorba

thanks brother! beware of those gynocentric agents that are out to hunt you down wherever you go. they can take the shape of any one including your friends and families

• derek2017

I know from personal experience man... I know... My brother is too far gone though...

• CasaNorba

sorry to hear that bro but hopefully he is not as far gone as my two older brothers who were also a top inspiration for me to swallow the red pill without reading/hearing its side effects.

I even got a few family members who are trying to disown me now for having this mentality. I feel like the John Wick of my family

• Another day, another man who is just mad that he ain't getting the pussy 😂

• DWD1994

He's not completely wrong though.

• @dwd1994 oh please, don't make me laugh... y'all can't stand when feminists forget to mention #notallmen yet y'all can't acknowledge that while horrible women do exist not all of us are like that.

• DWD1994

Considering feminists regularly support and/or engage in doxing, harassment campaigns, sending death threats, etc in addition to pushing for legislation that harms men (duluth model), as well as feminists pushing for censorship, them generalizing men is really the least of my worries. Its just a cherry on top.

• adriheart7

Dude you’re completely idiotic. That’s just like saying that all men think with their dicks. If you were smart, you would have been open minded, and understood that not all men and women think the same. One women might lie and say that it’s not all about the money, while another might absolutely mean it. You can’t just put us all in one boat and say, “ all women are like this”. Like what the hell dude. Stop being so egotistical over men. You’re basically degrading women and this is absolutely disgusting you cunt. Grow the hell up.

• CasaNorba

"Dude you’re completely idiotic."

says the 15 year old who probably doesn't even know how to use a douche soap properly.

" If you were smart, you would have been open minded, and understood that not all men and women think the same."

dude I'm extremely open-minded. so open-minded that I do accept people who they are just as long as their misery does not interfere with my life which is something women nowadays believe they're entitled to for some odd reason.

"One women might lie and say that it’s not all about the money, while another might absolutely mean it."

lie or not this is still what they are after and you just confessed it.

"You can’t just put us all in one boat and say, “ all women are like this”. Like what the hell dude."

I tried not to but you know action speaks louder than words, something a 15 year old might not comprehend yet.

" You’re basically degrading women and this is absolutely disgusting you cunt. Grow the hell up."

didn't know speaking the truth ever contributed to degrading. and did you just called me a cunt and told me to grow up in the same sentence? while being another example of a triggered 15-year-old who can't handle the truth?

• adriheart7

Says the 32 year old who got his heartbroken by a women, and now has a burning hatred to all women, when not all of them are the same. Seek mental help, I am afraid you need it. That’s also just like me saying that “all white people are racist fucktards” when that is not at all true. You go based off of personal experience, but that still does not give you the right to put all women into one category. Unless you’ve sought out a relationship with the entire population of women on earth, you’re statement remains completely invalid. Based off of the conversation I’ve had with you, I stoop to your level and say that “all men are close-minded idiots, who wouldn’t know common sense if it hit them with a bus”. But that would be completely incorrect. Sad to see that you’re being told off by a 15 year old, with more sense than you. And you’re like 32. Like I said before, grow up dude. If you don’t like women so much go gay.

• adriheart7

*i could stoop

• bamesjond0069

I mean most virgins i know are actually decent women. They dont want to give up their value to just any guy who is going to dump them the next day. And you're complaining about a girl who has morals? Smh you an idiot because thats the girl you want. The rest are hos so pump and dump them if thats your thing or just stay away from them. Problem solved.

• CasaNorba

If im an idiot then you are a retard for believing women who claim they have "morals." Have you heard of something called ULTERIOR MOTIVES?

And you're even more retarded if you think there is anything "valuable" about being a virginity. I think i already explained this

• CasaNorba

Im #6 by the way

• Her ulterior motives? She wants a baby not a family? Whats that even mean? Duh she wants a provider... just like a man wants a cook and cleaner. You dont think men want to have babies or something? Smh. Maybe you dont but many men want children.

• DWornock

That is what women are like. Most men know it or should know. However, that doesn't imply we don't enjoy their company and that we don't want to fuck them. Let women be what they are and give them what you must to get what you want from them.

• CasaNorba

You had me until you brought up enjoying their company and wanting to fuck them. the vast majority of the time all they will give you is stress and agitation. something pussy isn't even worth

• Truthatanycost

I've observed so much of this exact behavior over the years...

• Another behavior I've observed while reading through this take is from the female responses. Many of them proclaim to be different, or 'not like that' but then all attempt to insult the Asker using exactly the same shaming attempt, of incel.

The fact that every single supposed insult from the pinks revolves around sex, perceived ability to get sex, or perceived inability to get sex only tells people about how you see yourself, not the Asker.

It's clear you've unintentionally advertised what you feel is all you have to offer of importance.

• CasaNorba

amen, brother!

I even pointed this out to them, yet I don't know if you noticed but when I did they would then accuse me of repeating "the same shit" over and over. nevertheless, if I did repeat myself I was one person simply repeating my own views while they were multiple people repeating the same exact thing.

I guess this makes the theory that "women are followers" to be a law

• bangyourhead

This will rile the women up, how long before you're called an 'incel'?

• CasaNorba

otfrl!

did you not see @Glue-Sniffer comment? she didn't just called me an incel, she also when as far as saying I need professional help.

@adriheart7 had a hormonal puberty fit while trying to say I'm heart broken and should go gay.

those are only two examples at the moment. I'm actually surprised that all the legendary feminazis of this site have not jumped in here yet

• Gottabsavagee

Thats wrong to say all gender is the same. Everyone has their own personality.

• CasaNorba

Different personalities but same vices and agendas

• Which is more important to a person's life story
      Their goals, or the way they achieve them?

• fox1fox2

I in fact try to be cautious with women and only meet in a public place that has lots of people around so I don't risk any chance of getting in trouble.

• fox1fox2

Whenever it is with women I always tread carefully and cautiously because of how things are now a days it's way too risky to be
      With women because of society today

• CasaNorba

you're not alone brother!

we must not forget that both our cucked up society and authorities support them 100% in this misery of their's. you're better off fucking a prostitute, which might explain why prostitution is illegal in the first place

• fox1fox2

I agree with you but I still go into relationships and dating but I take it cautiously and tread on slow and carefully and because when it comes to women now a days it's like a mine field where if you take the wrong step it's over by the second and I play it safe and choose wisely because in the end it really is better to take things cautiously and tread wisely and if the deal falls through I'm getting the hell out of town because I ain't sticking around and waiting for something to happen. I'm outta there the second it goes wrong.

• Smoothshave

Great Article, 100% Fact, You Nailed It!!!
    Best Part Is, My Girlfriend Read It, And Agrees With You 200%, She Says Any Woman Who Disagrees Is Full Of Shit And Is As Fake As The Tits On Her Chest...
    She Says, As A Woman She Cannot Relate With Her Own Sex, Because They Are Liars, Manipulators, Hypocrites, Full Of Self Entitlement, And Are A Double Edged Sword...
    I Am Happy To Say, She Is Not Like The Majority, We Have Known Each Other Since 6TH Grade And Been Together For A Year, And I Have To Say, She Is Nothing Like The Rest... Very Low Maintenance, Down To Earth, Easy To Please, No Demands, No Manipulation, We Have Yet To Argue Or Disagree... I Wish I Could Clone Her For Every Man Who Has Ever Been FUCKED OVER BY A WOMAN...

• CasaNorba

Thanks! Bro your girlfriend sounds like a keeper. Its nearly impossible to find women with such honor and honesty nowadays

• Your girlfriend hate herself or sge is ugly as fuck or She has mental disorders. That sound to me when white knights and simps always support women

• October808

"I'm into being outdoors in nature, hiking, mountain climbing, surfing, scuba diving and ATVs."

• CasaNorba

Very true! Most dont have any oz of hobby in them

• October808

I know, I find some of the Zoosk dating profiles funny. What they really mean to say is "I like spending my days indoors with my face buried in my phone screen or while I'm driving. I know it's dangerous but it's so much fun!"

• October808

By the way great post.

• Harmseygrace

You can't put everyone in the same boat. That's silly.

• I can't believe boys actually believe your mytake is the truth.

• CasaNorba

Thats because action speaks louder than words. It can't all be a coincidence

• Yes, but not all girls are like that. Just like all men aren't rapists.

• KristiBreaksTheRule

I just read this rationalwiki.org/wiki/Men_Going_Their_Own_Way and this is such an excellent example lol I'm gonna screencap this and share with my friends haha

Your response to any challenge of your view (which consists of pointing out simple logical errors) is immediately screaming the labels you learned from some incel forums. Ironically that's a similar shame tactic the women you hate so much like to use 😂😂😂, even your whining sounds the same as them lol

nvm in order to believe in a theory such as the red pill about women you need to have an IQ of at most 90 anyway, I shouldn't expect anything resembling a coherent theory, this whole thing is basically just parroting the red pill comics lol

Things like family and career are too far away for you guys any way, let alone an offspring. Nothing of value is lost, natural selection doing its job!

• CasaNorba

"Things like family and career are too far away for you guys any way, let alone an offspring. Nothing of value is lost, natural selection doing its job!"

yea lets see how far you women are gonna get in this area alone. women have been free to work, get educations, own whatever properties they want yet till this day they still exploit men through child support, alimony and many other things. I also like to point out that the term "natural selection" was created by a sociopath who married and had at least 5 kids with his own cousin.

"you need to have an IQ of at most 90 anyway"

proof?

" this whole thing is basically just parroting the red pill comics lol"

I guess you read more red pill comics than I do because I only seen 2 comics of there's and they were years before I wrote this.

" even your whining sounds the same as them lol"

you need to look up whining in the dictionary

"is immediately screaming the labels you learned from some incel forums. Ironically that's a similar shame tactic the women you hate so much like to use"

you must be one of those women if you took the time to read and comment this and the fact that you call me a whiny incel says enough about you. but don't worry cause nobody here is falling for any of your shaming tactics and I know you're truly butthurt at that and your attitude screams it loud enough.

• CasaNorba

also tell your friends that you're gonna share this with that they are more than welcome to sign up for an account if they haven't already and opinionate on this.

perhaps maybe they'll give me a real challenge and not use as much shaming tactic as you and most of the other females who've answered this

• 'yea lets see how far you women are gonna get in this area alone'
      we are not alone, it's you guys who are alone lol The vast majority of men don't even side with you guys, even Men's Rights Advocates. I mean you guys want male separatism and giving up on reproductive rights, this is not even shaming, it's just consistent with your ideology to remain a minor group of discontents only vocal on the internet and die out in this generation. You don't really have any impact on anyone in real life except for a few laughs. Yes, people read red pills and MGTOW comics once or twice in their life to laugh at them.

Proofs of your low IQ are evident in your replies to me and other people:
      - you claim all women do X, then women who think they are not all like that would object (common sense!), their objection is action Y, you then take the fact that most women so far took action Y as evidence to strengthen your belief that all women do X, this shows you can't even keep track of your previous sentence lol
      - secondly you just tried to attack natural selection theory by using an adhominem against its creator haha it's not surprising really.

Of course nothing is a challenge for you since despite saying you like having your view challenged, when someone actually points out how idiotic it is, you just label them various terms then repeat the same thing you wrote again and again using incel ideology about how women are evil, that's a fact, not shaming. I'm sure you will keep doing it until the other person is tired and stops reading lol my friends aren't gonna spend time replying to this and they advise me against communicating with stupid and angry people, I am gonna listen to them lmao

Goodbye and good luck, hope I'm not gonna see you on the news lol

• morrowlow

awesome. women need truth to be thrown at their face sometimes and it wouldn't matter if they call you incel or redpill, it's good for them to see how messed up they are. they should be thanking you for showing them their shortcomings

• You are one of the reasons why why feminazis exist. And wtf is that generalizations? I also dont call all men rapists, monsters, criminals etc. You are definition of male version of feminazism. Clothes dont say a shit. If you dress like a pig, are you a pig then? Stop slut shaming women for their revealing clothes

• And are you against abortion aka wanna have hqve control over her body?

• DDpsy

Damn. Pretty much 100% correct. The triggered pink responses will be a blast.

• sagevvalentine

Whilst I appreciate some of the things you say are true and I wish to be honest about them. I'm not a bad person. I'm not the hot headed, appearance obsessed lazy girl you seem to be talking about. And I think that the men I know, older or my age, respect me, because I'd like to think I have pretty fair judgement, and I accept the flaws that I have.

So I just ask that you don't label takes like this 'Women' as if universal for all women. We're not all mentally damaged, unstable, jealous etc etc etc what ever else horrible qualities you would like to list. And I should start to feel very crestfallen if all men should think that all women are like this. There are toxic men and there are toxic women. But not all!

• CasaNorba

yet another "not all women are like that!" response coming from a woman #nawalt

• MannySimms

"... then why isn't Robin Williams, Charlie Chaplin and the Three Stooges aren't considered sex symbols?"

Maybe it's that "dead" thing...

• CasaNorba

Marilyn Monroe is dead and she is still an iconic sex symbol

• MannySimms

Bridget Bardot too. Seen her lately?

• SkipStop

#12: He raped me

• JamesRandiDebates

Absolute truth. Now watch the girl's heads explode in faux outrage.

• Ganta2Igarashi

Great Post

• NerdInDenial

haha... nice! Two thumbs up!

• ImagineSketchy

I give it a thumbs up.

• Rangers

I'll grab a snack and read the comments😆

• joeblow123

Excellent summarization, bro. Spot on.

• I agree

• mermaidia_lol

#11 pic is funny.

• magicman5000

True

• OfDeath

What an accurate mytake! Thanks for this.

• uniq_username

it be what it be