myReview 1 mo

Advice for Guys: Darius M. is Awesome

ManOnFire
Advice for Guys: Darius M. is Awesome

Listen up, guys. Just want to share with you a nice gem of a guy on YouTube named Darius M, if you haven't heard of him or watched any of his videos yet. About a month or two ago he showed up in my YouTube feed, one of those videos about "what most women won't tell you." I understand that YouTube influencers need to give titles like these to their videos as a sort of click bait, to get you watching, which did happen to me that time lol. Hey, they've gotta reel in viewers somehow.

When I first started watching the video I thought this guy was going to be another one of these soft, weak, angry MGTOW type uploaders, but it was the opposite. I'm not sure if Darius identifies as MGTOW, but his videos don't quite seem like that. His message was explosively impactful about women, especially today's women. Let's explore Darius M for a moment. A jaunt down the yellow brick road, shall we?

Darius M tells sh*t like it is

First I need to make this absolutely clear in case some of you softies go on his channel and can't handle him: Darius M can be heavy with his messages about women. He can be downright mean. He may seem a little too strong or aggressive, and his form is not for everyone, and at moments he can be a bit unrefined, but ultimately there's a lot of truth and knowledge to gain from his videos about women, and even about being a tougher guy with women.

Advice for Guys: Darius M. is Awesome

Sometimes he can be a little too heavy even for me, and you don't have to agree with all his points, but most of what he says is difficult for me to disagree with, as I also learned many of the things he talked about over the years with my own experiences with women as well as my inexperience years ago as a younger man. A lot of what Darius M talks about concerning women nowadays are the same things I myself have been saying for millenia, so it always blows my mind every time I watch something from him and I hear him echoing my own brain.

What I like about Darius is that he gives the facts about modern women and is still comfortable with his own self. I really like his attitude that says, "I don't really care if you don't like it or agree with me or don't want to watch anymore, my world will still go on." Even when he can be a little too harsh, he still can smile at times. I love the way he makes most of his videos in the outdoors, which is a nice vibe, and how he starts all his videos with intro clips from funny hoes off TikTok. And as I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure if he exactly identifies as MGTOW, but what I can say is that he certainly doesn't seem like it because while he teaches guys about modern women, he also puts emphasis on how important it is for guys to take care of themselves, cultivate their own lives, not be a soft, weak simp or beta male when you are connecting with a woman, and not to care about women who don't care about you. He teaches guys to be firm and stand their ground with women they might be getting involved with, or even against women who just want to use them for money or emotional validation.

Please check him out

I've never been a fan of all the MGTOW types of guys you see trying to preach on YouTube, I rarely watch their videos, but Darius M. is a real gem with strong messages. A lot of times I'll see his vids show up in my feed and I'll casually start watching one or two, and then BAM, he gets straight to the point and I find myself listening to the end. If you can't handle him, don't waste your time, but for other guys who want to learn something, please dig in.

Advice for Guys: Darius M. is Awesome

Darius has actual good insight on women who just want to hook up, women who love badasses, women who only care about attention, women who just want validation from you, and more. Unlike Kevin Samuels - who I absolutely cannot stand, is morbidly arrogant, and downright unnecessarily brutal towards women guests on his programs - Darius M gives you practical street smart insight on being a guy and knowing what today's women are all about. So please, guys, give him a shot and get smart. For the faint of heart, keep simping and crying.

Just gonna drop one of these here for you to sample on my way out...

#DariusM

Advice for Guys: Darius M. is Awesome
4
18
4Girl Opinion
18Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• D_Bone_Steak
    Not sure if he changed his style of videos or if an old channel got chopped, but I've been digging this new stuff where it's just females being females and then it cuts to him breaking it down. I'm not big on MGTOW either (shit I'm married even, and for almost 20 years), BUT... I really dig the psychology aspect and it's hard to find people that are willing to talk on female psychology in a blunt honest way that exposes the more deceptive sides of female nature. I've been consuming this kind of content since 2016 and I think it's helped me stop falling for bullshit games and simply recognizing bullshit and able to call it out instead of being dragged through... you know, the stuff blue pilled individuals get dragged through.

Basically it's helped my marriage and has forced my woman to grow up because bullshit just does't work. I recognize and correct too quickly now.

A little shout out to black pill content, red pill, and even PUA and INCEL stuff... These groups all have their range of knowledge and a lot of it will overlap. It's just takes a while to sort through the ad hominem/rage fueled... and that's another reason I think Darius here is a good choice... more knowlege and a lot of less dissing just to be mean.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

Yes! Good dialogue here! 👍🏽

• Anonymous
    Although I'm not MGTOW, watched quite a few of his videos recently and this guy generally tells stuff how it is. Most of his videos he does say "Now not all women are like this, but a lot are", which does set him apart from other kinds of guys on YouTube like this. Generally he is anti mind games, and he basically just says in all of his videos if she insults you, gives you grief, won't say anything nice, gives you no physical attention etc. Just walk away. Basically he just reiterates the age old theme of if you want respect as man, you've got to keep face and walk away from in this case (women) like this... Which I guess is completely fair enough. Some of the things he says, I don't agree with, but most of it, yeah pretty decent content.
    Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

416
  • TruthBringer
    DariusM is indeed awsome! Especially for those who are confused and need guidance on how to attract and deal with both low-value as well as quality women. He is one of those guys in the manosphere who tells things as it is without showing anger and taps into the psychological aspects of dating. A true red piller. Any dude who is learning the game should definitely keep DariusM on their list.

I remember watching him a few years ago and he gave solid advice on how to recognize low interest level in order to drop these women instantly and focus on those who are interested. He also gives advice on behavior during texting to keep that interest high. I've been putting his advice to action and it helped flawlessly.

Also, why doesn't it strike me as a surprise that the dudes here who are against this guy are the notorious simps of G@G and neutered feminist allies. Just another routine of catering to women against a guy who gives advice that benefit men, I guess. These are often the men who end up turning to guys like Darius because they got fed up for their simping not paying off 😂.
    Like 1 Person
    • ManOnFire

"These are often the men who end up turning to guys like Darius because they got fed up for their simping not paying off"
      - Dude, I was thinking the same thing.

• dangerDoge
    I watched the video all the way through just so I could comment on it and not just guess how he was based off buzzwords.

I’ll be honest: I think he is speaking pretty much a load of nonsense. Here’s why:

- Maybe I missed it, but I didn’t even hear a disclaimer. He appeared to be going about generalizing both women and men, demonizing women and glorifying men (and/or calling guys betas or whatever). That being said, even with a “not all women” disclaimer, I would take issue with how he went about his argument.

- He spoke with a lot of anecdotal evidence. His response to a potential criticism of saying he was unqualified was a “oh trust me, I’ve seen people like this” approach. That doesn’t give any confidence in his reasoning. Who knows what kind of areas he has been in, people he has seen, confirmation bias he has, etc.. He had one statistic near the end, but it didn’t have any direct connection to his point. I’m not saying he needs to see every single person to determine trends, but hell— that’s why we have statistics. It’s why sample selections always have a margin of error.

- He used two random videos of instagram (?) to make his point. Not only did the second one seem sarcastic, but it’s silly to use two random videos as evidence for a sweeping generalization.

He may smooth at talking and good at riling up that mentality of “hey, I’m not getting sex! This must be why!” but he’s bad at arguing intelligently. A better way to convince me would be giving a stat, explaining the credibility if needed, and then giving his take on the stat. Repeat process. Going on about “how it is” with just a “trust me because I say so” mentality doesn’t convince me. It’s about as a Fox News or Young Turks anchor going on a rant about the opposing side, except they *at least* have some sorts of stats they use (…often misconstrued/carefully selected somehow but still).

My personal un-evidenced take: Most women are not Buzzfeed enthusiasts aiming for free-sex orgy lives and banging any guy they find attractive. There is a percentage sure, but they are the minority. It is even more of a minority of women that are totally ok with any cheating of any sort.
    …. Oh you don’t believe me? Trust me, I know a lot of women that I’m certain don’t cheat and/or have sex with every guy they see. (Yeah, I’m real credible now, huh? 😂) The thing is though, my biggest sin with the vid wasn’t the argument, but rather how he tried to argue:

Granted, the similar positions from MGTOW are generally much too radical for me. Don’t get me wrong— I don’t have illusion of saying “all women are virtuous queens” or something, but come on— most people alright.
    Like 1 Person
  • lilyanony1
    There was a guy Derrick Jaxon or something always advising women telling them how to interpret guys behaviour and how they should be more confident and self sufficient and how being a mistress is not self respecting and how he married and been with her for x amount of years buy that fool was out there, playing the field too.
    The biggest scandal among them dating coaches damn fraud.
    Most embarrassing thing was having his wife speak on YouTube in her house clothes and du rag!
    Ugh!

I don't need a man to tell me how to act, nor do I need one decoding men.
    Because the bottom line is this.
    If we all acted better we wouldn't be in the mess we're in today.
    What pisses me off is people think they have the right to be pointing the fingers at others but noone looks at what they doing.
    People need to mind their own business and they also need to stop playing games.
    Simple as that!
    But I'm sure people will tell me that's some ideal world mindset.
    So for now I'm minding my own business.

Thanks but no thanks!
    Like 1 Person
  • NathanDavis
    thank you but...

even if I wanted to be a douchebag...

I could do that all by myself... I would not need another man to tell me how to be an absolute asshole
    Like 1 Person
    • ManOnFire

Then keep doing your thing 👍

• as usual

• Jamie05rhs

@NathanDavis How is he a douchebag?

• lightbulb27
    yea, is this global or just the divided states of america?

a generation raised without consequences, responsibilities, without being contained by religion.
    Like 1 Person
  • DarkWinterNights
    Just found his channel recently. The men’s channels are really hit or miss these days, but he gives solid advice.
    Like 1 Person
  • TheLittleInnocent
    Istg everyday we stray further from sanity. Has any of this shit helped u get more bitches on your dick tbh?😭💀 Because- what even is the point.
  • Darksign
    Yeah I'd never listen to any of these so called dating coaches lol. Just learn yourself from experience
    • ManOnFire

That's true, but if any of these young, weak guys can be saved from making a fool of himself and giving a chick the validation she wants, I'd say it's definitely worth it to listen to someone who knows a thing or two.

• Jamie05rhs

"Just learn yourself from experience.". That's a very female attitude you've got there.

• Darksign

Not really. But keep trying to copy these dating experts lol you do you

• This_Is_My_Opinion8
    I agree with Abba and Preach on himhttps://youtu. be/O60Du8AFaIA
    Disagree 1 Person
  • dvc0006
    he is okey, but he does not seem to check his email
  • bamesjond0069
    I love Kevin Samuels and he's brutal because his audience is primarily women. Women need to shatter their ego and start from scratch. Ie im 300lbs and 42 with 4 kids from 3 men, im a goddess and a queen. If you have that high an opinion of so little thats all that can be done to help you at that point.

Most men aren't starting here. The equivalent is like a male feminist white knight simp. Except a man who firmly believes this is life is not going to check out an mgtow or anything like this. So the videos to men can be effective without being so rough. Kevin Samuels basically tricks the women to finding him valuable before they know what he has to say because they come wanting to bag a rich man. Men seeking a bra buring poly purple haired femnazi aren't coming to this or similar channels.
  • anon1903
    Another pick up artist bites the bust
    LikeFunny 2 People
    • ManOnFire

Oh my God, you keep deleting my comments LMMMFAO!!!

• Grubhub
    I listen to ask Nathaniel. He speaks facts but he is an asshole
  • Curmudgeon
    THIS. Darius DOES give out solid advice.
    Like 3 People
  • Nerdz2003
    I have no faith in my generation.
    LikeHelpful 4 People
  • aquamarine321
    Yeah I watch his videos now and again
    LikeDisagree 3 People
  • notwoke
    I agree with you and him
    Like 1 Person
  • patrick677
    LOOOL
    Like 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    faceandLMS is the best trust me
  • Anonymous
    he looks like a retarded pigmy
    LikeDisagree 2 People
    • Jamie05rhs

And you look like a gay soccer player.