Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

Here are some frequently asked questions i have seen on GAG.

Are Women all Bisexual?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

I see so often see on here that women are all Bisexual, and we won't admit it.

Guess what? there are many straight women and we actually do fancy men, we ARE physically attracted to them and straight women are very real, most women are straight and most men are straight, yes some people are bisexual and lesbian., gay whatever, but NOT ALL women are bisexual.

There are plenty of women out there who would be repulsed at idea of kissing another girl, because we're straight!, me being one of them, any sexual orientation is fine (except pedophiles obviously) , but saying we're all bisexual is so ridiculous with no evidence to back this up.

Are you a Feminist?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

Who even knows what that word means anymore? this is probably one of the most frequently asked questions along with the top one, basically to every person this has a different meaning some people think its about equal rights, some people think its about hating men, some people think its about women wanting special treatment, basically everyone has a different opinion on this word, which is why i could never describe myself as a feminist and only a egalitarian, because i don't believe women should have better rights over men or visa versa.

Rate me out of 10.

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

To be honest i rarely answer these questions apart from every now and again, i feel beauty is in the eye of the beholder and its hard for me to put a number on somebody, someone can be good looking but they aren't my type, someone could be more my type so i'd rate them higher even though they aren't conventionally attractive, my point is i think rating people is pretty pointless as everyone's opinion is going to slightly vary anyway, i think its better to ask people if you find them attractive than just "rate me out of 10".

Do Women watch Porn?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

Yes some women watch porn, some women don't watch porn (me being one of them)

I really don't get this question or why it matters, believe it or not, we're not all the same we really do all have different personality's, hobbies, lives, sex drives, you can't put everyone into a box because of there gender as that isn't how it works, some women love it some women hate it, case closed.

Are Women attracted to Men physically?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

Yes we are, I've countless times seen questions from guys saying women aren't attracted to the male body and only like men emotionally, this seriously couldn't be more wrong lol, most women find men very physically attractive because of there looks and not just because of there personality's, women are visual as well!! we like looking at attractive men, just like you like seeing attractive women.

When Did you last Masturbate?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

Why do you want to know this?! isn't this something personal that shouldn't need to be discussed on a online forum? I really don't get this question, and i get the impression lots of the people who are asking are getting off on the answers, i think its creepy and strange, if you want to ask about it that is fine, but don't always expect the answers you're looking for because its invasive, and inviting people to that question is plain wrong in my opinion.

Do Men like Women with or Without Makeup?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

I've even asked this one, i think I've pretty much come to the conclusion it really is down to the guys personal opinion, if its done well some guys probably can't actually tell the woman is even wearing makeup, i think most guys don't want a woman caked in it, but are totally happy with a woman wearing a little to enhance her good features.

Boobs or Butt?

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

I see this one a lot, and i've noticed the answer seems to depend on the picture in the poll also, like use a unattractive pair of boobs, good butt, more butt lovers, uses a unattractive butt, attractive pair of boobs, more boob lovers, boobs or butt, its definitely a question asked a lot.

So here are some of the FAQ i've seen of GAG, i'm sure i missed plenty out but these are the ones that stood out to me.

Thanks for browsing. :)

Some Of GirlsAskGuys' Most FAQ...

636
PrincessPie is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Should I grab or slap her butt, and its many tedious variations, is another one of my real 'faves', lol 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• You forgot to add:

Is watching porn cheating?
    Is it alright to check your SO's phone/Do you check your SO's phone?
    Boyfriend keeps liking other girls' pictures on social media?
    Ex follows me on social media?/Should I follow my ex back on social media?

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 35

• This needs to be pinned on the front page of GirlsAskGuys for eternity. In fact, anyone asking a question should have to tick a box that they've read this first before asking that question.

It becomes so boring and annoying seeing the same silly questions that are featured here being thrown up on a daily basis.

• -I am worried about how my Labia looks?
    -is my penis to small/big/thick/white/black etc
    -i am worried about my looks (aka fishing for compliments)
    -Muslim posers
    -ALPHA/BETA/MGTOW crap
    - Did I cheat? Is cheating bad
    -Was it RAPE?
    -Is it NORMAL or WEIRD that I am...

- All manner of trolling efforts that are always green-lighted as well

• For real. I didn't list others like @Nadia1994 or @MarianneF listed

Also, but not limited to :
    -Are you a boob or butt guy?
    -Questions involving anal (shouldn't you be asking this to your partner and not random people on the net?)
    -Do girls like muscles?
    -Will he like my vag?

• Nice Take !
    But you forgot the one with " friends with benefits turned into feelings, what should I do? " LOL.

• Here's a link to support your first statement. https://goo.gl/wDCLyv

You missed about nudes!

Ps: Send Bobs and vagene

• Just sayin...
    pics.me.me/...ate-regularly-do-not-see-4629338.png

Nice mytake by the way

• And you forgot the Do women prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penises one that I see a lot.

The do you believe in God or ghosts thing.

The only important questions is would you be a good father or mother to your children and how can we help feed a starving world and clothed the naked?

• Are Women all Bisexual?
    They are more comfortable with homosexuality and appreciative towards the beauty of the same sex.

Are you a Feminist?
    No, I don't hate men.

Rate me out of 10
    10

Do Women watch Porn?
    Lots of women watch porn. Why wouldn't they?

Are Women attracted to Men physically?
    Well duh?

When Did you last Masturbate?
    Juuuust now. After ~3 weeks
    https://hugelolcdn.com/i/87407.gif

Men like beautiful women.

Boobs or Butt?
    Butt. Boobs are for babies.

• cdn.shopify.com/.../thanks_large_large.jpg

We all might be aware that Girls and Women receive unwanted Penis Pictures.

Good Indian had observed on GirlsAskGuys and various other websites that one of their main complaints is that men routinely send them unsolicited pictures of their genitals. Read our Take. It is also one of the Most Frequently Asked Questions.

Why BOYS send Pictures of Their Dick 🍆🤔? ↗

• Most of these questions seem to come from people who don’t realize how similar women are to men. We’re both human.

• You forgot the new blue anons asking, "I've got 14 inches. Am I too small?" :-D

• Just a small observation... Who uses GOLD BOND to masturbate with?

• This should be pinned, but a lot less questions would be asked lol.

• Well... You made my day with this...

• you forgor talking about penis size questions at your my-take.

• Most women are bisexual and women prefer the female body over the male body

• Lol that's true and the last GIF was on point 😂
    I'd add, I have a boyfriend but I like another guy what should I do?

• What about all the questions about penis size? There's definitely multiple of those every day.

• Does size matters? How do i look? i m feeling insecure... Does she love me?

• Very well written MyTake and thanks for sharing with us~!!!

• More from Guys
    15

What Girls Said 5

• Awesome Take!
    Also the never failing: Do women like Dick pics? and all of its variations
    And the never ending (pun intended) Dick size...

• This guy has asked this question numerous times most times while being anonymous and GAG lets him get away with it. " Why do women who masturbate to lesbian porn think they are straight?" I won't say who he is because that is a GAG no no.

• 'When did you last masturbate?'

'What's the colour of your underwear? '
    Such questions are asked by perverts who jerk off to the answers.

• You forgot all those dick size questions.

• Good list.