Editor of the Month + Top 5 myTakes of December!

gagTake a

Hey GAGers!

We are very excited to announce Editor of the Month again! Every month we reward one Editor based on their myTakes during that month. The criteria we look for are Editors who create unique, interesting, and engaging myTakes. Creativity and variety are taken into consideration when deciding who will win.

As usual, we will be posting the links to the winner's three most popular myTakes of the month and we also share five of the community's favorites from other members as well! These myTakes are chosen based on view count as well as what the community engaged with the most.

We have numerous Editors who consistently produce quality content so it's not always easy to select a winner! Nevertheless, there is one Editor who stood out the most this month. We are very excited to announce Editor of the Month for December is: @CHARismatic110

She wins a $25 Amazon gift card! This member has been an Editor for quite some time and is more than deserving of our recognition. She has written many Great myTakes on so many different topics from fun, holiday themed posts to more serious political and social issues happening around the world.

Here are a few of her most popular myTakes from December:

Monogamy And Why It's Currently Dying

Dear Men: Suck It The F%$k Up!

Does Eminem Still Have It? My Revival Review!

Combined, these myTakes were able to grab 133 Opinions and 3,821 views so far! Congratulations, CHARismatic110!

And here are 5 other myTakes that were popular in the community during December:

A Girl Was Raped. A Guy, Too. Does Anyone Care? -by @MsMusic

Dear MGTOW Fellas: Here's a Few Pointers to Relieve Non-Existent Excuses -by @LittleSally

The Year I Spent Hooking Up With Guys Taught Me SO Much About Women -by Anonymous

The Friendzone Does Not Exist -by @bente2

Can I Do Business With Gay People? -by Anonymous

As always, there were tons of other Editors who also did well in December that we would like to give a shoutout to:

@cupidkisses

@BeeNee

@soccerchick4eva

@LittleSally

@Being_a_good_Indian

@stellamint

@PrincessPie

@RedRobin

@Fitness-Fanatic

Thank you to our awesome Editors and all myTake writers for your great contributions to GirlsAskGuys! You're so appreciated! :)

13
18

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• CHARismatic110
    Thanks guys! Appreciate the recognition. Starting off the year on a high note! 😁
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1712
  • PrincessPie
    Congratulations :) @CHARismatic110
    Thanks for the mention.
  • RedRobin
    Thanks for the mention :)
  • Fitness-Fanatic
    Thanks for the mention
  • Slimey2
    You know what is weird? That only one man got the Shoutout
    • gagTake

Everything mentioned in Editor of the Month myTakes is based on community interaction and engagement. Men didn't write as actively as women last month, unfortunately. November's winner was a guy though which you can view here. :) Editor of the Month + Top 5 myTakes of November! β†—

• Slimey2

Oh sorry, I just thought ye were being s*xist. My apologies :(

• bente2
    Always skip these, because my mytakes have never been so viewed. Decided to check it out due to the attention it’s gotten.. thanks for viewing and dropping opinions everyone!
  • ksoma
    If I had written "Dear Women: Suck It The F%$k Up!" would I have been in contention?
    • Unit1

Good point.
      There is a reason why it's called GIRLSaskGUYS.

• @Unit1 It's almost a buzzfeed clone.

• Unit1

Also I would encourage to clone this mytake and tell women to "deal with it" when it comes to splitting the bill and gender equality because this isn't the 1950s anymore.

I am not going to mention anything regarding the military however since I'm not fond of the way the military works for the government. The same goes for suicide rates.

• BeeNee
    Congrats @CHARismatic110, and thanks for the mention GaG
  • pervertedjester
  • Chrysis
    Fascinating how I wasn't interested in most of these, just in a few mentions, lawl.
  • D_Bone_Steak
    Well I don't see any bias in this at all.
    • Unit1

I can't tell whether you are sarcastic or not. I mean really.

• @Unit1 Exactly. One defending this would make such an argument and pretend not to even know what others are trying to point out (or they're really that disconnected from reality)... a critic for this is going to see the conformity of choices and be like "this is just too effing obvious to ignore."

I was being a critic, but didn't feel like dealing with the wrath of triggered snowflakes. Most of which has probably wondered off to a new lands of confirmation bias by now. If my goal was to get that 'most helpful guy' award, all I simply had to do it rave about how great this is... the tribalism is ridiculous. Then there's the choices... I think the agendas in the 'SJW' department being highlighted a bit much is not just apparent... but excessive.

• Unit1

Hahahaha, that is quite an expression xD dang!

• LittleSally
    Thank you! Congrats, Char! =)
  • That2kKid21
    Why do you always choose women?
    • gagTake

Women are not always chosen. Last month's winner was a guy, as you can see here. :) Editor of the Month + Top 5 myTakes of November! β†—

• Its like 99% women though

• And the 1 guy you chose was an indian lol. Not trying to be racist but it just seems you're on the whole "anti American men" thing.

• Wasteland_Wanderer
    Very vag-centric of you.
    • Unit1

• @Unit1 Yeah, Really.

• BeeNee

@Unit1 actually the symbol for this website is an arrow that points around in a continuous infinity type circle meaning girls ask guys or guys ask girls.

• soccerchick4eva
    Thanks for the mention :)
  • JosyJosy
    It is awesome that you guys do this :D
  • Flower-petal
    NICE congrats y'all
  • cupidkisses
    Congrats
  • Chantel77
    Woohoo
  • disgustingweebtrash
    My myTake deserved top myTake
  • CT_CD
    Thank you
  • Mydream_
    Well I don’t see
  • Revolver_
  • sonuraan2010
    Congratulations to everyone...
  • Anonymous
    Same people seem to be winning haha
  • Anonymous
    Again?
  • Anonymous
    Congrats
  • Anonymous
    Yippie
  • Anonymous
    so a bunch of feminist bullshit... aight
  • Anonymous
    suuuuuuuure. let's reward the man-bashing My Take. Sounds about right for this site.
    • Unit1

• Anonymous

@Unit1 "girls ASK" not Girls Bitch and Moan About Guys". lol

• Unit1

This might become a true prophecy if you just think about it. πŸ€”