G@G Trolls I'd like to thank...

JimRSmith u
A typical example of what this Take is all about...

I recently won Moderator of the Month, and a $25 Amazon voucher, for the fourth time. I've had quite a few questions about how to become a Moderator, or how to progress up the Moderator ranks. The answers to these can be found here, but as usual, there is more to it than this. Some of it is skill, some is luck, and some is with a little help from our 'friends'...

Therefore, without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to some of my favourite G@G creeps, whose posts, which I've removed, helped to propel me up the ranks to the heady heights of Uber Mod...

Toilet Boy

You'd probably wondering who this is, but he doesn't call himself 'Toilet Boy'. He's the 18-24 user, from India, who will ask questions, to Girls Only, such as 'Do anyone of you wished to have a sibling?' or 'What is the position of girls when they pee?'

Then, quite regardless of whether or not this is in any way related to his question, will ask respondents "If I were your 3 year old child would you take me to the ladies (sic) washroom with you?"

I've removed literally hundreds of his questions.

Distinguishing features:- Obsession with children and women's lavatories, coupled with poor English, making liberal use of phrases common in Indian English (na? aunties etc).

Male Body Hair Guy (Guyuser2)

A very typical picture from this Troll
A very typical picture from this Troll

This guy posts incessantly, on both male and female accounts he has, trying to prompt men into saying they shave their body hair, and girls to say they prefer men this way. He comes across as a pathetic sap type, but there's a more sinister side to him. In 2018, MBHG made a nasty rape threat in Hindi to a friend of mine on here. If he's done that once, he's probably got away with it many more times.

Distinguishing features:- Will babble on about how disgusting hair is, how wonderful smooth skin is etc. Once again, piss poor English.

Thongs, Leggings and Smoking Kid

Quite a long term, repetitive pest, this one.

This guy is a creep. He uses the profile of a 13 year old girl, who he often calls Jess, and proceeds to ask questions about any or all of the three things above. He'll frequently contradict himself, and seems to target other younger girls, for private messages.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/fongslol

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/jesslovesleggings

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/user/carlieghh

Distinguishing features:- Seems to use Mockney / Estuary English terms, such as "was you ...?" and substituting the letter 'f' for the 'th' sound.

Have you encountered any of these repeat offenders? Do you report them? Which are your favourite trolls?

G@G Trolls I'd like to thank...
23
28
23Girl Opinion
28Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• dantetheexplorer

You need to have a Part 2 to this.
    These people are very interesting. I'm always wondering what their backstory is, how they became this way. Perhaps it was a traumatic incident in their childhood. Maybe it was something someone said to them one day that made all the gears in their mind start to whir the wrong way round. Perhaps, one day, the Universe sent them a sign, or whispered words in their minds. Like, "You're going to be Toilet Boy. Do me proud, son. Do me proud."

Like 3 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • desidoll

There is another Indian man with pink account who keeps obsessing over dark skinned vs light skinned. He is also the same person who posts question about why white women prefer black men. I suppose he wants to hear people putting down white men so he can feel better about his skin tone since on his pink account, he obsessively says "I love dark men and white skinned men turn me off"
      He has a very serious issue. I believe in real life he probably discriminated for being dark and he lashes out to everyone to project his insecurity. Have you noticed these past two days no questions from him/her? It was because I caught him red handed and he got panic or maybe he was banned. I am sure he will come back soon. Or maybe he already has a new account now.

• @desidoll I can understand WHY he would ask questions like that, but I don't think it's normal behavior to do the whole passing off as a pink account rigmarole. He can just air our his frustrations without projecting it on other people via a fake account. It would be immensely healthier that way. There are many people with... issues... on GaG. They're not hard to spot.

I'm sure this person already has a new account and is just biding his time until he can launch his light/dark-skinned questions again. What I find interesting is that this people never get bored of asking the same question over and over again. It might behoove people to give them the opposite answers of what they want - perhaps if they don't get validation for their side of the argument, they might eventually leave GaG.

• * air out his frustrations...

Most Helpful Girls

• ShoeGirl24

One of the first people to message me when I joined here was body hair guy. He seemed nice and I chatted to him until he started being so insecure about his body hair. So in the end I stopped trying to be nice!! I noticed similar questions from different accounts and now just scroll right past!

Toilet guy just makes me laugh when I see his questions, I can spot him a mile off now!

Like 2 People
    Is this still revelant?
  • PrettyKitty31

One of the best takes on here. Great idea to thank your trolls. 😂👍🏻😉

Like 6 People
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2127
  • Justacatlady

The toilet boy I see and report all the time lol.
    Another I see often is the guy who always posts the how do I look. He posts repeat questions looking for validation, then will disappear for a while, then bam he’s back again.

Like 4 People
    Reply
    • JimRSmith

We need to discuss him. I'll probably include him in the next part of the series...

• Goodwifie

Toilet guy is annoying.
    Hairy chest man, well I've already got one of my own not me my husband.
    I do have one troll to thank for helping me become a super MOD.
    I don't think that I spend enough time on here to achieve a higher level of MOD.

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • AmourHoney

Toilet guy pisses me off so much

Like 4 People
    Reply
  • OldSchool_Metalhead

Love this take 😂 I've dealt with washroom boy and the body hair obsessor. They seem to appear everywhere. I remember the second guy being around even when i had my other account back in 2017 he would not stop inviting me to his questions

Like 3 People
    Reply
    • JimRSmith

I've got to say, in the G@G Pantheon of Tossers, those two appear right up there with Sandplanet. And that's no mean achievement...

• Agape93

Good take. The most common ones I see, is the guy who keeps going on and on about incest, Christian fundamentalism and pedophilia, and the one constantly asking if all women are bisexual.

But of those you listed, the one I find most funny is the toilet boy. But the last one you mentioned has me concerned for those girls he is targeting. Hopefully his accounts get taken down quickly.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • JimRSmith

I've not seen him, in quite some time, myself. I do sometimes wonder what's happened to these individuals, did they get a life, did they get their collars felt, but most probably, they just found happier hunting grounds than this place...

• Agape93

What does having their collars felt mean?
      Hopefully they got picked up by authorities for one reason or another, especially those with more lascivious motives.

• JimRSmith

Getting picked up by the authorities, is precisely what it means. We live in hope...

• Waffles731

I haven't trolled in a while actually, well except for a certain idiot emperor who was ragging on the Country I love, I knew it would piss him off.

G@G Trolls I'd like to thank...
    LikeDisagree 3 People
    Reply
    • Waffles731

Yeah I knew he would hate that Image and the best part is there is at least some truth to the meme

• JimRSmith

Well, true for some countries and not for others, but it will trigger people...

• Waffles731

The entirety of Western Europe minus the U. K and the Republic of Ireland owes their very existence and the fact that they aren't german or russian to my country, the rest of Europe owes the fact that they aren't under the soviet union to us.
      As much as the French like to talk about their resistence it was Americans, British, and Canadians that did the lions share of the fighting and dying

• Kkaos

Ahaha, good job.. This is hilarious. I hope to see more of these. The number of times I've innocently clicked on a question only to realize it's the body hair guy back again.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • JimRSmith

If this one gets enough upvotes, I'll make it into the first of a series...

• mrbobz

Good work Jim! With the exchange rate your loaded now... My personal fave is the guy who likes to massage men's bums

Like 1 Person
    Reply
    • JimRSmith

😂😂😂 Who on earth is THAT?

• mrbobz

It's a girl who is obsessed with anal. I deleted the messages. Most likely a guy, the were messaging guys (I heard from other guys on here they had the same) about massages and very quickly they started asking about if you liked your bum massaged and wouldn't shut up about it... I seen a few posts since that made me think they still about... Keep an eye out for a pink obsessed with anal

• JimRSmith

Good tip, I will do. This is actually vaguely ringing a bell?

• monkeynutts

I don't come across these people, probably because I'm not a pre pubescent little girl, and i'de tell them to go make love to a steaming pile of cow manure if they pissed me off.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • JimRSmith

Yep, you're not target market, as far as any of that lot are concerned!

• If I find them I will fuck their days up for you Jim. I'll teach them not to mess with the madman Monkey.

• wittymilf

Toilet boy has been prolific lately 🙄 he alone is a full time job.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • foodtv

I've had many encounters with the male body hair guy when I first started on here.
    A few weeks ago I had the toilet boy respond to one of my opinions pretty randomly.
    Never dealt with the last one that I'm aware of.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Redstang88

I’ve seen bathroom boy around a few times, didn’t know he was that prolific. The other two I’ve seen way too much of.

That flat earth psychopath that’s been banned I don’t know how many dozens of times is one I’m really sick of seeing. He’s still here, I don’t know how all the admins are still ignoring him. He made countless violent and disgusting threats on his earlier accounts, and has calmed down a little now but still shouldn’t be here

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • angry_llama

Istg that toilet boy was annoying the fuck outta me😐

Like 2 People
    Reply
  • ciitruskiwi

Haven't seen male body hair guy in a while and I don't think I've ever seen thongs, leggings and smoking kid but I too would like to thank toilet boy 😂

Great take by the way 👍

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • ThisDudeHere

I think I may have come across them once. With these types, it's usually only fun to respond once, see if you can annoy/counter-troll them easily and if not, then move on and never respond again.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • CasaNorba

kickass article bro!

is too bad I have not ran into any of these creeps yet because they sound like pretty "entertaining" folks though I think we can add a few more to the list that been pretty quiet lately

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • SirRexington

Why do people like this exist? It's because of idiots like this that YouTube is having a second adpocolypse. Peoples lives are being ruined because of these people.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • AdelinaAmbrosia

Omg I saw the question about the 3 year old brother and found it quite creepy tbh. Like tf. Thanks for removing him and whatever:)

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • MittenstheGlove

I must be an idiot or really good at filtering through sh*tposts as I don’t see any of these guys. Keep up the good work.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (28)