Why are MOST guys attracted to conventionally attractive women as opposed to unique beauty?

For example:

Most guys would be more attracted to a girl that looks like this:

THAN a girl who looks like this:

Been getting a lot of opinions saying that they think the 2nd girl IS NOT UNIQUE looking and FYI she sure as hell is.

Her bone structure and overall features are something YOU DO NOT see commonly regardless of where you live.

AND ALSO I ONLY USED THESE GIRLS AS EXAMPLES...

Girl 2’s looks are “lightly” unique, meaning she doesn’t look completely out of place but her looks are definitely unique.

31128

Most Helpful Guys

• Unique beautify is people just doing their own thing, and hoping people like it.

It's not exactly a BAD thing, but it can be a gamble.

Conventional beauty appeals to what people are attracted to.
    Ex; girls like clean, so guys clean up to impress girls.

Hint: think on a primal level. Instinctively, men want to reproduce just like girls do.
    Caveman would instinctively seek out a healthy female who could bear healthy children.
    By the same token, cave woman would seek out "alpha", or a strong cave man who would produce strong cave bb, who could also protect and provide for both.

That's my theory anyway.

• Well shitt, best explanation out of all the opinions!
      Makes 100% sense

• dont laugh, and please dont get triggered, im playing with the thought.
    maybe its because the second one has a more masculin look, the darker and the rougher the lines are the more masculin it seems to be. or, might i rather say less feminin.
    maybe its the opposite of "tall dark handsome" what most men look for.

• I get what your saying. The second picture is a tad leading because of the expression. Look at the eyebrow height. The second one is closer to a scowl and therefore induces avoidance.

• Undoubtedly beautiful but I’m trying to see it from other posts pov

• @emmily2396 That’s completely not true. I travelled and stayed in Eastern European countries over the span on 3 years and can say quite confidently I saw girls as beautiful as Antonia at least a couple times a week. Especially in Russia and Ukraine... there are thousands of girls who have the same pouty lips, blue eyes, brown hair combo like Antonia. She’s beautiful but a complete dime a dozen in Eastern Europe. Americans only think she’s so beautiful because they don’t see the mass amounts of girls who look like her. The average Eastern European girl would be considered “stunning” by American/British standards.

Most Helpful Girls

• If you mean blondes with blue eyes, it's because this image (blonde with blue eyes) has been promoted and idealized by the media for a long time..
    But I would say that the second girl is also convention all attractive

I would say that non-conventionally attractive would be someone like Kristen Ritter from Breaking Bad

Or Liv Tyler from LOTR

• Thats not Liv Tyler

• @Momomimi yea that's Kristen Rytter. That's Liv Tyler

• Liv Tyler is the best.
      and remember who her father is? our children would rockkkk hellyeah!!

• Because the woman number 2 looks fire and most guys are scared of fire. while the first one probs look like their mom (if we are talking about a white boy) and mom is mom she is known territory.

My hair are huge and curly
    when huge and Curly guys don't give me the time of their day , no one looks at me but if I straight them down the whole borough is on my feet. They don't like fire. Its too scary.