Which on the poll should I go for?

DizzyDesii
I only need two more to complete my 2 rack collection (8 boards per rack). I’ll prob end up with at least 6 racks in life lol. Atm i have 14 boards. On the poll, which 2 should i choose to add? Of course its multiple options per poll choice because we only get 7 poll options. So which specific board from whatever poll option you choose? I’m torn but i really reall like Aquablue, Neon Tiger, Cardz, All the Mountains, Russo, Aqua Darkstar, Red Mermaid, Maze, Owl, Pinball, Butterfly and Icee. Lmao tbh i want all of the above on the poll but I gotta only choose two for now in order to fight a potential addiction 😂 Here’s what I have so far… but what on the poll will go good with them?
What I have so far
What I have so far
zoomed in on what i have so far
zoomed in on what i have so far
zoomed in on what i have so far
zoomed in on what i have so far
#FeelFreeToList #SkateAway
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic— Aquagreen, RedBlue, YellaOrange, AquaRed, AquaBlue, or Rainbow
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic— Lion, Tiger, Bear (oh my), Wolf, Cheetah, or Neon Tiger
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic— Astronaut, Ninja, Cardz, Forrest, Moose Mt, Aurora Mt, or Spring Mt
Vote C
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic— Whalez, Beez, Russo, Rise, Sunny, Heart, or Switch
Vote D
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic— Aqua Darkstar, Red Mermaid, Blue Darkstar, Ironman, Star wars, or Trooper
Vote E
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic—Maze, Waves, Tropic Orange, Pink Tropic, or Rad Blossom
Vote F
Which on the poll should I go for?
Pick one from this pic— Owl, Pinball, Butterfly, Icee, Or City
Vote G
GirlGuy
9 d
The icee and red mermaid sold out 😭 I’ve narrowed it down to 8 of the above— owl, both mountains, russo, neon tiger, aquablue, flip And butterfly. But I can only choose two 🙈
Which on the poll should I go for?
17
13