- Appearance: "I like your outfit today!" or "You're very beautiful/handsome."
- Personality: "You have a good sense of humour." or "I like that you're open-minded and easy to talk to."
- Intelligence: "You're the smartest person I know." or "I admire that you take time to think things through."
And, yes, I do know there are more areas on which to compliment a person. But, out of these three, which one do you prefer to be complimented on?
Bonus points if you phrase the compliment the way you want to hear it.
- I prefer compliments about my appearance.Vote A
- I prefer compliments about my personality.Vote B
- I prefer compliments about my intelligence.Vote C