1. People assume that you play basketball
Just like not all short people are war-mongering Frenchman, not all tall people play basketball. Stop asking!
2. Women are intimidated by you
Come and talk to us, we'll treat you well. We don't bite, I promise!
3. Short guys are always trying to fight you
Relax little man, I don't want to hurt you. I just want to go about my day.
4. Harder to attract women
Some women like taller guys but do you know how difficult it is to talk to women when you are always a foot taller than them!? Look up here please! :(
5. You always hit your head on stuff
The world isn't build for tall people :(
6. People (especially women) constantly ask how tall you are
I'm 6'5". Stop asking!! I'm not a monster :'(
7. Leg room (or lack thereof)
You short people are lucky, you'll never know the struggle of having to squash into a aeroplane seat!!!
8. Harder to gain muscle
It sucks. Shorter guys can spend a few months in the gym and they can be ripped, but for tall guys it's much harder. So when you see a tall guy with a good body, make sure you appreciate how much effort he has put in.