Finding answers to “Why Indian Guys are so creepy over internet”

Hello and welcome everyone! It’s your boy Hal and if you’re a girl who is active on social media or just internet, you might already know that Indian guys are notorious for their creepy behaviour and pushy nature. Around 80% Indian guys are creep while 15% are gay (LGBT Nazis are gonna ass-ass-inate me😂) and I swear I come in the rest 5% (Every Indian guy says that😂😂). So this piece of writing right here focuses behind the roots of such behaviour. We’ll mainly understand it on the basis of three major points and we’ll call it Deathly Hal-lows (My references are so sharp XD). So, grab a popcorn, turn your tv off, fix your eyes here and let’s start-

1) The Sex Ratio

According to 2011 census, there are 943 females per 1000 males in India. Number of females in India has always been low as compared to males due to the unethical practice of female foeticide in several states (mainly because of dowry shit). People used to see a girl child as some curse. Roughly speaking, there isn’t even 1 girl for every guy in India. So apparently, the phrase “there are plenty of fish in the sea” doesn’t apply to India. Let alone the exclusion of lesbians. So basically, several Indian guys don’t have much luck with “girls”. At times, they start feeling *too hollow* and get desperate for a female counterpart.

2) Sex: A taboo

“Sex!” Don’t you dare say this word in India or you’ll be seen with a disgusted look. Sex is still a taboo in India. Especially, pre-marital sex. It isn’t like US here where most teen lose their virginity at 16-17. Pre-marital sex hasn’t gained much acceptance in India till yet. If you’re from US and around 20, your parents already have an idea that you’ve lost it but not in India. You’re expected to stay *pure* until marriage. And thus for Indian guys, there are days when their hand is just not enough to satisfy their needs. Now what? They spam internet girls for sexting. Plus, most of the guys are just fed up of being a “good boy” in the eyes of their parents and they need some place to vent and internet serves that need. There is a time when they need some personal space but no, things don’t work like that here. And the last but not the least- Since, sex is a taboo here, several children don’t recieve that man-to-man or lady-to-lady advice from their parents regarding sex and sexual etiquettes.

3) Cheap Internet Rates

This might sound weird. You might be like “Hal! Are you insane or what? How are internet rates repated with creepy Indian guys?” So my answer is that internet packs are really really really cheap here. Till a few months ago, internet was completely free for two long years. Indians have a unique relationship with “free stuffs”. They’d even consume poison for free. So coming back, cheap internet brought the whole India on internet. Even the beggars and rickshaw-pullers started using internet (you need to google rickshaw). India is still a developing country and it still has high illiteracy rates. Even the illiterate creepy scumbags started using internet and abusing girls over internet and since they are illiterate, it’s pretty obvious that their English is messed up. Oh shoot! That’s how you recognise an Indian- a creepy guy with screwed English, right? So, yeah these factors combined are responsible for the current reputation of India over internet.

So, this was all for now.

Thanks for reading!🤗

Love you all💝

See Ya❤️

2332
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girls

• 6d

I saw the title of this myTake and laughed like a hyena. Kinda mean, but very true. Have had dozens of strangely sexually forward messages from Indian guys on this website alone.

Most Helpful Guys

• You are wrong because every race has creeps.

• Well I am from Australia and many Indians live here.
    Some whom I have met were really nice people.
    There are some prenotions surrounding almost every race but what matters is "Are you a good human".
    As far as things connected to culture goes I think that is stupid because many countries has their own unique culture.
    But yeah due to poor education and illiteracy people's mindset is really bad and as your population is almost three or four times (even more) I guess compared to other countries therefore (3× or 4× the number of creeps).
    But in the end they are just generalizations and if you are a nice person who does not have that shitty attitude or mindset you will be fine in any part of the world.
    You will face some barriers but Hey c'mon Life is a struggle😊

• Thank you for understanding😊

• Well it is just common sense.😉
      Also people here who don't think so highly of you all aren't all racist it is just that they have had bad experiences.
      But that dosen't mean you can't change the way people look at you😊

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 21

• Just to say there are creeps from everywhere... I have been more creeped out from guys from my own country in net than some else... And my boyfriend is Indian, his friends too, his relatives and etc... And I can say none of them is creep... I like India and Indians and they are good people 😊😊😊

• Thank you!

• 7d

Exactly 😘😘😘😘😘

• You seem to post about that few times already lol.. yes some of them are creepy.

I guess they dont want to be creepy too but look at some views to how they were raise from that to the environmental they grew up from..

• This is also proof of how making pre-marital sex a taboo causes problems in a society.

• 7d

@thelorde that's what condoms are for dude

• 6d

Yes but even then condoms aren't 100% effective and if everyone only had sex with one person noone would spread an STD as maybe a couple would ge the STD but die and so they dont spread it.

• Because they are sex starved and addicted to porn! It is not only on the internet! Everyday a girl is raped and killed in india! And most people ask oh what was she wearing? Or why was she alone? Victim blaming!
    There is no excuse! The only one to blame is the harasser! These societies act like they are so pure and above sex and make it to be the devil! They complicate life and suppress people! While they are perverted and sick inside! Plus they are sexist and look down on women! Even women are against women (example one of the who commented people here)

• I agree with this. Fine.
      But rapes don’t happen only in India.
      Rape rate in US is 15 times more than India.

• @what_ever_30 Im picking up a snide tone, a lot of the time the victim is partly at fault. To give anology If I left my front door open and I was burgled for everything in my house, the police would tell me that I need to close my front door when I leave my house. The same goes with victims of rape, taki g drugs makes you more than 10x more likely to get raped and being drunk almost 2.2x more likely.

• 7d

@what_ever_30 victim blaming happens in the U. S too. Rape and sexual assault are among the most under reported crimes so no not all women in America are willing to report it, a lot of the times it goes unreported. So no, it's not just India.

• Yes yes you are very creepy😂

Great take btw💛💛

• 5d

I have a friend from India. He says that women in India are really hard to flirt with and don't take any shit from guys, but western women are a bit easier to get to. He doesn't agree! But kinda helpful

• So are you trying to excuse it or? We already know how they are creepy.

• This take doesn’t claim that Indian guys aren’t creepy.
      This is an answer to all those girls who ask “Why Indian guys are so creepy”
      In no way am I trying to excuse it

• Many people don't know why this happens because they still cling to stereotypes.

• @Haluc that’s what it seems like.

• I mainly thought of it because of how their culture is different than ours

• 6d

lol.. theyre just all over the place and they don't have an open sex education so they come to the internet to release their pent up sexual repression.

• 6d

EXACTLY Many pervs that are on the internet many are from India maybe for that reason

• 3d

@kitty71 i think it's just easier to spot them lol but really it's not just them that are causing havoc here and sexually harassing others in pm

• 7d

Thank you for that. My question has finally been answered 😂

• 5d

You forget, they are such assholes until they find out your family is rich and they are so faake.

• Very informative. Thank you!!

• I just assumed it was the culture

• This was actually super informative

• 5d

Good take.

• 5d

Inferiority complex about having small dicks I guess

• 7d

My fiance is from An area that is kind of India but kind of Pakistan.
    And he is very respectful and not creepy.

• 7d

An inferiority complex due to their small penis size

• I have over 20 friend requests on Facebook just from Indian guys I don't know...

• They are creepy in any form of medium

• Um what is this lame excuse my take?

TO be fair. Indian girls and Indian guys are creepy perverts over internet.

• This take isn’t an excuse.
      And hence, everything you uttered above got baseless.
      I can say this for people from your country too (that they’re pervs over internet. They just manage to go unnoticed because pewdipie doesn’t make videos on them)❤️

• Where? Here?

What Guys Said 30

• great take

• it is ironic that same people who abort female fetuses or outright kill the female baby en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_foeticide_in_India
    are now complaining about thier son being single and all.

• Not just India , female infanticide happens from the Middle East through to China , India falls bang in the middle , add to that a naturally male heavy birth ratio everywhere = £600 million more human males than females.

• OMG! This was the funniest thing I've read in a while. Mainly, because you said what we all think, and you really sound like someone who just hates Indian guys.

I also heard porn has a lot to do with it.

• haha well I don't hate Indian guys. I just hate creepy Indian guys who ruin the reputation of whole India

• Porn and the sex industry started in the biblical times as Jesus had his feet washed by Mary Magdalene and apparently slept with her, to carry forth the progeny. lol because he was the son of god he didn’t acquire AIDS, HEP B, HEP C, clymidia and UTIs, Gonnhorea.

Talk about sexuality and frustration your god displayed thirst equally so. No wonder your women get away whoring themselves openly on social media ha ha cheap sluts bear their slits for all and sundry !

The lower socioeconomic guys or those who get free chicken like your women: winner winner chicken dinner kind of really, get their fix.

But yes because your women attract all and sundry they are dumb bimbos who are fiercely sexually aggressive and forgot the permanence of drive?
      The primitive drive is what stimulates men of all races to perve, fantasize, and rape.

More western men watch porn and so are the actors and actresses western. Now you are all contradicting yourselves like retards or highly manipulative sociopaths?

If you do the crime do the time : if you make the autonomous decision to post nude and vulgar pictures acknowledge it stems from a need for validation. This is because you’re all sexually frustrated yet you point fingers?

• 5d

Hey man i agree woth some of the things, but i dont see why you shit on the poorer people like rikshaw pullers. A lot of them are really nice people amd more well adjusted than the average indian dude.

There are as many regular, educated men being creepy online, as are poor people.

It all depends on your social skills and generally poorer people know how to deal with women, as do veey rich people. What i find is that its the middle class people who do nothing else than eat, sleep and go to school, them college and then work, that engage in this bs.

Those are the guys who grew up watching porn as a substitute for sex education, have little to no interactions growing up with women, and have bad social skills in general. I think those are the breeds of men who are reaponsible for the majority of these cases, not the rikshaw pullers and poor people who are atruggling to get food on the table amd taking care of their family. They usually dont even have so much time to spend online.

• 7d

Somebody was saying that we should start messaging perverted stuff to girls over in India, to shame Indian men.

Give them a taste of their own medicine, in other words.

• 7d

That will just make you a perv.
      Those mofos who irritate girls won't stop

• 5d

Oh please do!

Thats not shaming indian men, it will show the women that there are dudes like this everywhere.

• I always put it down to broken English, them not really understanding the full meaning of some English words and a general culture divide where in Indian sex is treated as more of a taboo then in some other parts of the world

• Why you no send bob and Vagene?
    I suppose it is kind of like how we have the idea that most of the scammers over the phone are also from India (while most email scammers are from Africa). The honest ones work at 711. What does their culture value?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEG1wuoa2hs

• You have no sex education and your social interactions are totally fucked because of outdated traditions like arranged weddings

• The biggest culprit, I believe is extreme gender segregation in that society. Most men don't even know how to talk to women because of this.

• I find many western men unable to approach women too

• They would rather fantasize and hold back even a civil conversation.

• Well every country have creeps and people who don't respect women. When people are used to stuff then they don't highlight it. Jio ke aane se Indian creeps ki quantity badh gayi. LOL 😂

• You're making excuses. Indian men have absolutely no respect, no regard for women as human beings. Women are a collection of available holes, nothing else. They see Western women as whores, free, easy, and dumb. Their attitude is aggressive when they don't get their way.
    You cannot afford to accept a friendship request from them, all they want is access to whatever female friends you have.
    The biggest problem is they see nothing at all wrong with their attitude. They actually think women should feel grateful for their attention.

• Haha I’m not
      I agree with them trying to gain access all your female friends but again, most Indian men don’t see girls as mere collection of holes. They might act like that over internet but irl, no. We don’t disrespect women. Period.
      Plus, don’t care to start an argument over it. You can’t know my country better than me.

And And, I won’t get anything by making “excuses” and you know that very well. Nor am I here to justify their behaviour.

• None of the reasons you have given has anything to do with Indian men being creeps. It's just their mentality. That has to change.

• This made me lose brain cells, do the species a favor and refrain from internet posting and usage.

• 3d

Because it's how they were raised like perverted sick bastards. I used to know to many of their kind and when I say this next part its absutelt true They're all the same

• Good job mate!
    I will stop being a creep now.

• I'd consume poison if it's free

• 7d

Send bob and vegana pic plx

• Westernization!

• Thanks Kanye, very cool

• 3d

Yes some are

• They are creepy everywhere, not just the internet

• 6d

Lack of manners

• 7d

That actually makes a lot of sense, I think Facebook and other social media platforms should allow users to block people of certain geographical areas if they want so a women could block the entire country of India if she wanted stopping that issue

• The Indian culture, despite all its famed Kamasutra and Khajuraho architecture with explicit depiction of sexual positions and all.. in reality having curiosity about sex or anything even remotely related to sex is taboo... No wonder masturbation or anything to be kept private and secret for oneself is frowned upon... let alone be being open and bold about yourself.. no, not for your common man or woman... it is a society infested with sexual repression, therefore crime, and subjugation of the individual to majority.. to the family, to the village, to the state, to the nation. India is a country steeped in all sorts of mystical and irrational ideas.

• Well if you take into consideration the smell and also the way they look so silly and are so unattractive them guys are the true beta males of the world

• There are some dirty white guys who if they open their mouth have teeth rotting, breath like alcohol oh let’s not forget alcohol gives you beer belly and hairy tummy , leathery skin and fat elephant legs. White guys are ok only by your skin color or dictated by melanin. “Them guys”? You sound illiterate too omg !
      Most Indian men earn better than you. If you visit our country you probably will be ushered out of the high end restaurants and people might turn to look at you like a specimen.

Who knows they might throw rags at you and ask you to polish their shoes. Let’s admit it your way of expression is so basic, it’s like you lack higher education.
      Let me tell you Indian men are usually IT specialists, program code professionals, doctors, surgeons, lawyers , accountants or they operate highly successful businesses.

Why is that? Because they aren’t you that is ! Beer butt n belly with advanced periodontal disease and/ or STD s.
      Body odor is rectifiable what’s not is STD and Hepatitis C, widely prevalent in the western world. No one race is superior biologically.

You are an inferior beta male. With your language there , them guys ! Omg you retard ! Ha ha ha most Indian guys would be polite to you fat frumpy jack ass. I’m not I’ve seen patients like you and I laugh inside.

• I wonder if an attractive Indian guy sent messages what would happen? It seems that the guys (no matter what race/religion etc) is only ever a creep if he’s unattractive.

• Indian men are creepy because they don't look good. If they looked good, they would not be creepy but handsome.

• I have hardly read a Take here so you're was the first one I started with.

Around133.92 Crores (1339.2 million) is population of India.
    What does that number makes you think?
    (To all)
    You can hardly be sure of your any views you make about the bulk.

• Sex is a taboo in many cultures and internet is cheap/free in many countries.

That's also not a massive sex/gender discrepancy there. 6%?

Sorry. You're going to have to give a better explanation than that.

• Some of them (not all) are also creepy in person.

In India, men queue by literally pushing their groin against the person in front of them. This way no one cuts in line in front of them. Sometimes these Indian guys come to the US and don't realize right away that this is unacceptable here.