Breaking It Down: Bias < Fact - Part Three

SpiderManFan2002

"All I or anyone that is speaking out wants is for the Gang Rape gangs to be stopped, thats not racism or islamaphobia."

They are being stopped. Day by day despite the cuts, the police are working arresting people, investigating people- and it's not racism to speak out against it- but it's racist to single out Pakistanis as one ethnic group doing it, it's racist to mock Indians for their poverty, it's racist to say only black guys hit on white girls. And it's Islamophobic to pretend that it's only people who claim to be Muslim commiting these crimes.

"Young white girls are being victimised, please speak out and confront the perpetrators, speak up against those who would silence us& beat us into submission."

Young white girls are being victimised as well as young white boys and BAME girls. It's important we speak up against anyone who acts like the white girls aren't important, or the boys or BAME girls weren't important. They all are important.

"Put yiurself in the victims shoes before attempting to silence us"

Again, I'm not attempting to silence you. Put yourself in a BAME girl's or white boy's shoes, and being constantly dismissed even though the same thing happened to you. Put yourself in a woman or man's shoes who was raped by someone in that 90% statistic and imagine how they must feel if they read that someone sees that statistic as less important. Don't silence those victims.

"imagine that was you or your sister or your daughter."

These are sisters and brothers of the UK <3

"So speak out & let us all unite to cure the disease of hatred. #NoMoreto hatred!"

Yeah! Glad people are picking up the #NoMore thing! Let us all unite and give everyone a voice, let us give the white girls who have been sexually assaulted by anybody a voice! Let us give the white boys who have been sexually assaulted by anybody a voice! Let us give the BAME girls who have been sexually assaulted by anybody a voice! Let us give BAME boys who been assaulted by anybody a voice! Let us give white men and women who have been sexually assaulted by anybody a voice! Let's give BAME men and women who have been sexually assaulted by anybody a voice!

Because if you're apart of the UK, then we're sisters and brothers through nationality, and if you're apart of the world then we're sisters and brothers in humanity!

My Conclusion About The MyTake I Was Reviewing:

You know, if this person said:

"Not all the Pakistani community are like this, so we can't blame them all- but the people who are committing these crimes are predominately Pakistani. There are people of other ethnicities involved in these crimes, for example, white people, African people, Eastern European people."

If this person has made clear:

"Most of the victims are white girls, but there are also BAME girls who are victims there is fewer BAME victims but their voice still matters, and there were white boys who were victims of these grooming gangs, and every victim's voice matters."

If you had stated something like:

"I don't know much about Islam, but I am sure Muslims would not find this kind of abuse acceptable."

If you had also said:

"There are white grooming gangs which exist, and I believe they should be brought to light too- so I will learn more about them"

And if you had not condoned the hateful comments towards Muslims and Pakistanis on your posts I would have been 100% with you.

But the majority of the comments on your posts seem to be more about hating Pakistanis, and hating immigrants, and hating Muslims and Islam, than actually consolidating or helping the victims. I have seen comments consolidating with the victims and about helping the victims on your posts, but I have also seen a lot of comments throwing hate towards Muslims and Pakistanis and that isn't right either.

That is how I know you're motive isn't helping these girls, it's to spark racial hatred.

And using white girls who are victims of rape to peddle your sick fucking agenda, makes me fucking sick! How fucking dare you!

And to everyone else reading this MyTake-

Thank you for reading :)

Part One: Breaking It Down: Bias < fact - part one fact="" -="" part=""></ fact - part one>

Part Two: Breaking It Down: Bias < fact - part two fact="" -="" part=""></ fact - part two>

7
3

Most Helpful Girl

• SincerelyAnon
    I’m glad someone said something. Other than agreeing with how hateful that post was. I agree there was a sick agenda.
    You can’t stereotype a whole race of people because you’ve met some bad eggs. It’s ridiculous. Just because someone of whatever race is doing something bad doesn’t make them all bad.
    Really sad at how hateful some people can be. Whether it’s online or in real life.
    Also - I hope the victims of all races/genders of people who have been violated in such a way are able to heal & feel safe again. I truly hope they get justice.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

27
  • Honest question for you, @SpiderManFan2002:

Do you remember of any of these following quotes?

Breaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part ThreeBreaking It Down: Bias &lt; Fact - Part Three

BECAUSE YOU SHOULD! ALL THESE RAPE APOLOGIST QUOTES CAME FROM PEOPLE YOU ARE FOLLOWING AND TO WHOM YOU ARE VERY AMICABLE!

Your silence is deafening!

YOU IMPOSTER! I'M ASHAMED OF YOUR HYPOCRISY AND EMPTY WORDS.

Enough with your big talk! You are just a BAD ACTRESS.
    • And how am I in anyway responsible for comments made like that? I didn't say that. I've never seen them before? Who said it and I'll unfollow because I completely disagree with those quotes. Tell me who they are and I will tell them off myself, whichever asshole said this- shouldn't be saying this. Tag them.

• If you dare to delete my comment, I will post a question about this and mention you in the comment section.

@The_White_Queen, I invite you to share your thoughts about the obvious hypocrisy of this Take's authoress.

• goaded

Stalking, much?

Impress me by giving links to the quotes, so we can see the context.

• wankiam
    she called me racist and suggested i condone rape because i pointed out that regulation of local authorities had been tightened up and police had been ordered to investigate every claim since this whole rotheram/rochdale thing came to light and then told me it was the agenda of the left to let this happen even though i pointed out that tory cuts to police numbers and the justice system in general had lead in part to the lack of investigation. also ignored the fact that the outspoken labour mp that got sacked was sacked for an unrelated reason. the problem with these rhetoric shouters on g@g is they never take facts into account but just tend to vilify the person who dares to challenge their view... reading down the page i see you attraccted a couple of them here so if they read this i would point them in the direction of the site guidlines and suggest they learn to use the site as it was intended and not to push their own political agendas.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../community-guidelines.html
    • Sir would you tell me about the injustice done here?

• englisc
    "They are being stopped. Day by day despite the cuts, the police are working arresting people, investigating people- and it's not racism to speak out against it- but it's racist to single out Pakistanis as one ethnic group doing it, it's racist to mock Indians for their poverty, it's racist to say only black guys hit on white girls. And it's Islamophobic to pretend that it's only people who claim to be Muslim commiting these crimes."

It is being stopped now. However I think that you're really missing the point, as I suppose those who continue to talk about it because they're not very bright.

The reason people made such a big deal out of the fact that the majority of these rapists were Muslims isn't just because they were Muslims. It's because of the way the authorities did all they could to cover it up for 16 years BECAUSE they were Muslims.

In fact many people who tried to bring this stuff to light had their careers threatened. Some were even threatened that if they spoke out they'd have their kids taken form them. Some were put on trial for "inciting racial hatred" for speaking about these gangs. They wanted to sweep this under the rug and silence anybody who wanted to save those girls because that would harm their own political agenda.
    • "The reason people made such a big deal out of the fact that the majority of these rapists were Muslims isn't just because they were Muslims. It's because of the way the authorities did all they could to cover it up for 16 years BECAUSE they were Muslims. "

Are you sure they covered it up BECAUSE they claimed to be Muslims, or maybe could have that been an excuse? I'm sure at the time this was happening there were a number people who claimed to be Muslims in prison. So why would one criminal case be different to another?

For years and years they covered up Jimmy Saville. He didn't claim to be a Muslim. For years and years they covered the Jesus Army scandal they didn't claim to be Muslims. They covered up Weinstein and Epstein for such a long time they didn't claim to be Muslims.

In one of these grooming gangs, which I discuss in these series of posts- an MP was involved in grooming young girls. Now when she discovered the grooming gang, she could have easily brought it up in Parliament but chose not to- not because the gang members claimed to be Muslims but to protect her own reputation.

Now this MP was a prominent figure, she ran her own charity claiming to help vulnerable young people.

And in another one of these grooming gangs, some claim a police officer was a prepetrator in some of these gangs. That may or may not be true.

So the question is: How many other prominent figures were involved in these gangs which we may not know of?

• englisc

That was the reason that many people literally gave when it finally all came out. Journalists, social workers, police officers. They were often threatened by their own employers. So yeah, in each of those there were people involved. That's also the reason that many who tried to speak up were arrested for inciting racial hatred, and some of them were facing up to 10 years in jail each until they were found not guilty. And this was well before dickheads like Tommy Robinson became popular. It was the threat of that which was used to shut people up.

Jimmy Saville was a different case, but equally fucked up. His stuff was covered up because he was rich and well connected.

In each case there were prominent figures involved, and they were covered up for different reasons.

• Do you see what they did now?

They used racial hatred as an excuse because it suited their purpose, and at the same time sparked divides within communities. They didn't really give a shit about racial hatred- it just suited them at the time to use that as a front to cover their own backs.

• I am British Pakistani Muslim and I support Tommy Robinson.

And as a Muslim, you should not use swear words.

If you want people to like Pakistanis despite rape gangs then maybe use kindness.

You can't expect the victims or their parents to like Pakistanis.

Stop using the race card.

Imagine, if white gangs were operating in Pakistan?

If you hate white people then leave their country.

• " I am British Pakistani Muslim and I support Tommy Robinson."
      Well, then you support a racist.

"And as a Muslim, you should not use swear words. "
      Oh, so my swear words are worse than racism?

"If you want people to like Pakistanis despite rape gangs then maybe use kindness. "
      Oh I am so sorry. Ever since I've been open about my religion, my opinions, facts, my race I experience so much hatred and I've kept calm about it. So I'm so sorry if for once, I retaliate.

"You can't expect the victims or their parents to like Pakistanis."
      When the fuck did I say that? Stop twisting what I say. I'm saying it isn't fair people and the media racially stereotype us. Why is it when white grooming gangs abuse people nobody calls them "white grooming gangs?"

"Stop using the race card."
      Did you even bother to read the MyTakes I wrote?

"Imagine, if white gangs were operating in Pakistan?"
      If I were in Pakistan, and white grooming gangs were operating, but the white community as a whole was being stereotyped- I'd call it out because RACIAL STEREOTYPING IS WRONG.

"If you hate white people then leave their country."
      I don't fucking believe this. So calling out racial stereotyping against my own community is now 'hating white people' I don't hate white people, I don't hate anybody. You on the other hand, seem to be a self hater.

• @SpiderManFan2002 just ignore or block her. She's not gonna end arguing you until she force you to go to mental hospital with her stupid baseless arguments. She's another @thewhitequeen here who moans here against everyone for her bad experiences in life. Well thewhitequeen is no longer here and banned now looking forward to same thing happening with shezadi.

• goaded

@InterServices She just changed her account name to use underscores between the words.

• broncobryan
    Ok here's my opinion on this, yes it's wrong. But how can we not be biased toward a group of people whis religion states that raping young boys and girls is a good thing? In my opinion this is exactly why the UK banned guns. You now have zero way to defend yourselves against anything, you can't even carry a knife for fucks sake.
    • How can you be biased towards a particular race of people, or a particular religious group of people when it's not everyone in that race who does that crime, and people of other races also commit that crime?

We shouldn't have to defend ourselves because we should have the correct amount of funding in the first place.

I'd say firstly, give more funding to deprived places for things like community centers, libraries, youth clubs- places where young people can take refuge and be safe. Because all these places will have staff which will look out for the younger people, and can inform higher authorities if they suspect a young person is being groomed.

Secondly, I'd say give more funding to police services in the deprived areas of the UK to another way to prevent this because, prevention is better than cure. If more police are patrolling our streets, they can keep an eye out for this kind of thing happening and take procedures in order to prevent it.

Thirdly I'd say it's important we educate young people about this. For example, even though my secondary school was in millions of pounds in debt- they still educated us about grooming and sexual assault and told us what to look out for for ourselves and our friends and who to report it to if we suspect it is happening.

Fourthly, I'd say make the sentencing on this type of thing harsher- and make examples of previous groomers.

Fifthly, I'd say because a number of these groomings happened because of religious extremism we should educate people that no religion condones force or rape or assault etc.

Do you have anything to add? Anything would be helpful.

And you seriously believe guns are good thing? In the USA you have had over 250 mass shootings this year, alone! Think of all the lives that have been lost, the injuries that have taken place, the trauma adults and children have gone through!

• 250 mass murders? I think your numbers a bit high there. Maybe if you include gun free cities like Detroit, Chicago and New York city.

• I said over 250 shootings. I underestimated as a matter of fact. Over 300 mass shootings. An average of 1.24 shootings a day.

en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_mass_shootings_in_the_United_States_in_2019

• WhiteShoulder
    Thank you <3. Now I understand.
  • Sevenpointfive
    so what do we do? you haven't offered any solutions
    • goaded

Investigate all crimes, without favour.

• I'd say firstly, give more funding to deprived places for things like community centers, libraries, youth clubs- places where young people can take refuge and be safe. Because all these places will have staff which will look out for the younger people, and can inform higher authorities if they suspect a young person is being groomed.

• i looked up pakistani grooming gangs and it led me to sex trafficking. can you explain more about how it works, because you say they get raped and walk off. that's not sex trafficking at all.

we have this thing called neighborhood watch in america. signs in places of high crime that give a number and let people know that others are on the lookout for criminal activity. that only works if they don't want the crime in the area. sometimes a big group that are involved will patrol the streets together. i don't know if it works but it couldn't hurt. you get to know the neighborhood and the people in it really well i'm sure. that's helpful for identifying rapists.

• AkshiJanjua
    i think you should just let it be and stop explaining people and just let it be because some people will never understand and it stems from racist ideologies of people which have been perpetuating in their minds from centuries ago and particularly in UK its just how history has been for them and they may feel those Asian immigrants which their ancestors hated were probably evil because of these events that are taking place there. Its a matter of projecting a whole race, religion, culture wrong because some people among are wrong.
    Be proud of your heritage and keep doing what you love time will tell who your real friends are who really care and respect you.
  • 88-mph
    Sounds like your biased against the victims