Mgtow is an actual threat to the world

RandomGuy1032

In my opinion the mgtow movement has actually succeeded. Alpha males have always been "mgtow". Now, mgtow really means the guys who would normally simp, aren't willing to.

This is an actual threat to the world. Its been built on a majority of women earning and giving all their money to a bitch.

Now even beta males have figured out that life is out there for them. And it's a lot bigger than an addiction to a female who doesn't even respect them.

When I say mgtow is here to stay, Im not saying its like feminism. It isn't an active movement. It's just a spirit of the time we live in. So many guys arw like this it's subconscious, it's completely normal.

The consequence of this will be a LOT of women who can't rely on an early retirement.

Feminist protests will shift to wanting maternity leave and checks sent to mothers.

Mgtow is an actual threat to the world
Mgtow is an actual threat to the world
10
47
10Girl Opinion
47Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guys

• MCheetah

I agree with you. MGTOW is a reaction to a world that hates men. Feminism exists in a vacuum and was not needed ad hasn't accomplished anything. Maybe if MGTOW had 170+ years to become as powerful and hateful as feminism has, it too would be sexist and horrible. But most people just hate men not being subservient to women, and that's all it is. MGTOW isn't deep into the red pill, "women are all evil" stuff, although some people like to think it is and some users ruin the name of it by claiming it it.

I'm not even MGTOW myself, but I get it. Live for yourself, think for yourself, and stop being a slave to others who don't respect you and see you as disposable. Incels and feminists may be two sides of the same coin, but MGTOW is neither one, which is why so many men don't "get it."

LikeDisagree 8 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • Subarugirl

Lol “feminism hasn’t accomplished anything” 😂😂😂… women's suffrage; greater access to education; more equitable pay with men; the right to initiate divorce proceedings; the right of women to make individual decisions regarding pregnancy; bodily autonomy; the equal rights amendment; helped pass Title IX, opening new educational possibilities;

• MCheetah

@Subarugirl
      Once again, you say something stupid and wrong.
      First wave feminism literally SET BACK women's suffrage by nine years. Again, I refuse to believe you were properly homeschooled if basic information like this is too much for you to know (or believe as factual).
      academic.oup.com/.../161197525
      Not to mention the White Feather movement of shaming young men for not signing up for war, while they sat on their asses doing nothing to contribute to World War I.
      www.historic-uk.com/.../
      The suffragettes were literally terrorists and arsonists but thank you for giving me the opportunity to once again make you look really stupid.

Second wave feminism is the only one not entirely rooted in hate and propaganda despite having open misandrists like Valerie Solanas and her Society of Cuttin' Up Men (SCUM). But it was still a useless movement because the civil rights movement of the 1960s happened in America due to men being underpaid for wages by companies hiring cheap female labor since World War II (the only time there was an actual WAGE GAP in America, and it almost entirely benefited women). But the civil rights movement was mainly about African Americans; feminists just kinda jumped on the bandwagon and made it about "sexual liberation" and whatnot, and nobody really objected to them hitching on another group's movement. But it largely had nothing to do with women and had to do with black Americans and underpaying WWII vets by hiring women as cheap labor.
      www.history.com/.../civil-rights-movement

• MCheetah

@Subarugirl

Third wave feminism is the one that everyone started hating due to its three tenets of Patriarchy, the false Wage Gap, and the even more false Rape Culture narrative (along with The Pink Tax later on).

And Fourth Wave feminism is the Bell Hooks, "intersectional" kind which started on Tumblr and expanded their hatred to include ALL men, heterosexuals, non-transgenders, and white people, including white women like yourself. It mainly focused on "women of color" and transgenderism. And it openly hates privileged, tall, wealthy, uneducated white women like yourself.

TL;DR:
      Protesting you want certain changes in society does not mean you actually FOUGHT and contributed to those changes in society. And feminism has been a movement whining about wanting things, but doing next to nothing to fight for them (besides the White Feather movement) since 1848.

So yes, feminism has accomplished nothing and I once again get to show just how utterly ignorant you are.

• KrakenAttackin

The funny part is as women earn more and more, they will have to shoulder more of the tax burdens for the shit women vote for. Also, as marriage plummets to non-existent (thankfully!), Women will have to work their ENTIRE lives like men do, without coasting to the finish line on men's backs. There are already YouTube videos showing women whining about having to go to work every day... men's fucks to give? ZERO.

LikeDisagree 5 People
    Is this still revelant?
    • All true. I know a clever guy who found out his wife was cheating, a cousin of mine. What he did was both ruthless and brilliant. He encouraged his wife to take a big promotion and he reduced his working hours to a 4 day week 9am-3pm and told his wife they were making cutbacks. He was then the one taking the kids to school and picking them up, making dinner etc and pretended he didn't know his wife was cheating, continuing to have sex with her but always with a condom. He was consulting a divorce lawyer secretly and had moved any money and assests she had to a bank account in his dad's name. He filed for divorce after 2 years when he was ready, changed the locks while she was in acapocco on a "buisness conference". He ended up with the family home which her parents gave them though he had to give her half the value of the home which was low because house prices were low at the time. He ended up with the majority of child custody because he was the primary care giver meaning she now has to pay child support. Because she became the main wage earner she has to pay alimony. Apparently she was shocked and had assumed that she automatically would get alimony and child support because she's the wife.
      A year later he started back at work 5 days 9-5 is making good money, got a promotion and is driving a new Mercedes. 3 years on he's a new fiance doing well, his ex wife still paying alimony and child support, still raging about how things went down. Gotta say it was nice to hear about some real gender equality bring done.

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

1045
  • MzAsh

Mgtow aren’t a threat whatsoever. For many of them, it’s the trash taking itself out. Most of them are NOT men women would or should want to be with anyway. There are some exceptions to this, but as we all know, exceptions dont make the rule.

LikeDisagree 11 People
    Reply
    • You could say that about most simps too

• Shamalien

Jesus Ash, just because a man doesn’t wanna date doesn’t make him trash…

• MzAsh

I know that. If he just doesn’t want to date, that’s not necessarily the same thing as a mgtow.

• Subarugirl

LOL mgtow is just a bunch of bitter boys who thing they are accomplishing something by removing themselves from the market. They are actually doing women a big favor by doing it. No woman in her right mind would want to do anything with some boys in a misogynistic hate group. Good riddance I say.

LikeDisagree 20 People
    Reply
    • Lol I love seeing good people dance with the devil. Clearly you are bothered by them going their own way. Such passion in that comment. I'd research it if I were you, you wanna make sure your opinion isn't under developed. You have the passion. Another guy seem to know the subject well. He seemed confident in his comments anyway. Maybe ask @Shamalien to help develop your opinion on the subject. Then maybe you can do a mytake for us here on GAG.

• Subarugirl

@BUTIMRIGHTTHO hahah oh sweetie, I think you are confusing dislike with passion. Next time I feel like having some random boy try and mansplain something to me Ill be sure to let you know ;)

• Listen... It takes a big person to try to understand instead of hate. If you want the world to be better... Be better. I think I used passion just right but I am sincerely sorry if my comment upset you. It is hard to convey tone of voice through text. I'd never use sarcasm. My mentor informed me never to use it. It's a trait that belongs to a repelling personality. I can only assume you thought I was using sarcasm, otherwise I have no idea why you replied with such distain and sarcasm. @Subarugirl

• BlueScorpio

I'm going be honest with you, I'm not really seeing it as threat. Mgtow is a small community that's mostly talked about online, outside of that most men haven't heard of it and if they have, they don't really care. I asked some my male coworkers, they had no idea what the hell a mgtow was until I told them. After I explained to them what it was they mocked those men and said those must be the ones who can't get bitches or the Elliot Rodgers of the online world. Incels.

Even my husband doesn't know what a mgtow is, he don't care. I think men are just kinda doing their own thing, listen men and women are still getting along for the most part okay. I work in a hospital, everyday I see men and women having babies together, they're still dating, etc. For the most part relationships between men and women is still normal and going. Maybe not perfect, but normal. Basically what trying to say is, I haven't seen to many mgtow marches or protests, I'm sorta waiting to see that shit go down.. I dint know what y'all are waiting for lol

Disagree 2 People
    Reply
    • Shut the fuck up

• Well, does the "movement" really require marches or protest? I relate mgtow to "quiet quitting", but along the lines of relationships. I think *some* men might have given up due to how others just refuse to give them sympathetic validation on the same level that a woman might receive it, but I think the wider issue is how "dated" the legal system is in terms of gender bias.

I feel like mgtow has existed for decades but it never really had a name. I'm sure the gentlemen you spoke to can understand it (if they are a bit older than mid 20s), by witnessing biased divorce settlements that favor women against men or child custody battles. I don't think they are incels, but rather the victims of messy marriages and they have grown up to be afraid of legalized relationships.

So, you may be correct that mgtow is a small community, but it is a *growing* community. That is why it is considered a "threat" (I'd argue it is a symptom of underlying societal issues). The British Empire didn't consider the early United States of America as a threat during it's infancy and look how that turned out, lol.

• @Flunkerdunk They're about as much of a threat to humankind as, hmmm... a single disgruntled iPhone user is to Apple's financial well-being. Even if that number grows, it will never reach critical mass.

• Lionman95

I guess you´re right though I don´t like your myTake. The reason why mgtow could become a problem is not because guys nowadays are independent hence many of the guys that are nowadays part of that movement spend more time on trash-talking and complaining why they can´t get laid than on actually living an independent life where dating is uninteresting.

The problem why mgtow can become a problem is because of its potential of creating a toxic wall between men and women that leads to them seperating each other so that women just spend times with each other and guys do the same.

The problem I see is rather the toxicity that it is spread online that is different from the offline world. The problem is that mgtow is not solving any problems hence it makes single guys bitter and frustrated or do you know any guy that got happy living in that community?

The problem is that too many guys that are bitter could lead to more violent attacks of them hence they get emotionally cold at some point and try to solve their problems with some aggressive behavior hoping to lose their frustration that way.

That´s the problem that things could end in. Or the other way is that more and more guys get porn addicts and get to a point where they can´t have sex with a woman since they can´t get hard anymore.

So the biggest problem mgtow could enhance is that dating will get even more complicated not less.

LikeHelpful 2 People
    Reply
    • Topaz1979

Yeah but feminism can be toxic too which is why I’m no longer subscribing to it so I get why mgtow came about but I’m exhausted with all these movement I want the world to just cancel feminism and mgtow and let’s all start fresh because wow! 🤕.

• Lionman95

@Topaz1979 Agreed I don´t like those movements either especially if they are used as an excuse for complaining.

• Topaz1979

@Lionman95 same! I completely agree with you...

• D_Bone_Steak

So some men have decided to take measures to protect themselves from being taken advantage of. Little things like flushing that condom down the toilet because, yes, some women will sperm jack you by actually fishing a used condom out of the trash. I watched my mom destroy my stepdad financially with child support. She had him pay, and then pay again with back child support through the state. She destroyed him socially where his own daughter (my sister) doesn't even like him and everybody just turned their back on him. My mom basically just constantly talked shit about him and men in general. It sucked as a young man just constantly hearing how I'm no good, but from what I was seeing in a real-life example, that was no angelic Disney princess doing good for the world or anybody in general. I was just aware and was learning from what I was seeing.

MGTOW or men like me are literally nothing more than a reaction to a reality that's usually hidden behind this facade that women can do no wrong at all. It only bothers the women that plan on using those exact deception tactics to get their own free meal ticket or advocate for the destory-all-men mentality.

Feminism when it was just fighting for equality or voting rights was actually a good thing... not to be conflated with modern feminism where they're just destroying anything from Thundercats to the normal use of pronouns. Just like the gay rights group are getting highjacked by child molesters, feminism has also been highjacked by some of the worst of the worst as well.

Choosing to not be taken advantage of or hate yourself simply because how you were born, you would think they'd support, so why does it piss off some particular individuals just so very bad or they at least scoff and try to claim you weren't wanted anyways. Normal women have no reaction to it because they never planned on being the type of woman a man would need to protect themselves from to begin with. Usually unaware of it at all in fact. All the race and gender swapping from Disney, Netflix, and Amazon isn't even noticed by them... the sad part is blue pilled men are just as unaware. They might get lucky and link up with a normal girl, but they're sitting ducks with a target on their back for the types of women MGTOW philosophy would teach you to be at least aware of.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • VIVANT

Not wanting to be In a relationship unless you meet someone who is worth it is literally the most rational anything human being can do. I do not see the issue here. I certainly didn’t see how society is threatened by this.

Most people are working class and a significant minority of the working class is scraping by weather alone or in a relationship. No one is coming to rescue anyone and no one is expecting to live off someone’s wallet. When you go out and are served during the course of your day, many did those people are clearly elderly and many of those people have high education. That’s been the case forever.

There are not enough well paying jobs even if everyone had the training there are still going to be people getting paid garbage for jobs that keep society running smoothly. Tiny fraction of women and men earn top percent and they are both Insanely irritating and if I thought that’s how most of their gender think I’d her want to date either. women not having a he’s or men not dating is not going to solve the problem if power imbalance or perpetual abject poverty.

But being very picky about who your partner is willing to. It have a partner is how I hav pays lived my life there is nothing shocking about this to be I don’t even intend in having sex bc it’s such a huge game to most people I don’t want to have to waste time wading through guys who just want sex but pretend to like me. Probably similarly to how many guys feel about potentially being looked at as an ATM. Is it that most people have bad intentions probably not but the possibility is enough. Goes both ways. I know far more men who are willing to play Gaye’s for sex than women who feign interest for money tho I’m willing to believe it happens.

And maternity as health care & health care IS already a central theme in protests — like they have in other develooed count eyes.. with less - if any- poverty homelessness and suicides. 100,000s if people die annually for lack of health care and or are thrown into bankruptcy homelessness suicide as a result.

in my opinion we have bigger problems than women or men who don’t rush to date anyone who calls their name, what we consider to be democracy is anti democratic and crushing the people not standing on too. Thus won’t change bc if dating rituals. Tho putting women against men certainly makes a nice subterfuge for elite to keep playing their games unbothered. The irony is we can stay celebrate and single for eternity to avoid getting screwed over and we will still be f*cked harder by lobbyists politicians and their playmates than any rando that we may ever date.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • USLegionary

The feminist backlash against men's rights movements is because they don't want equality they want special treatment. The idea of a world where women are treated the way men are by society and the law instead of like children with special needs that are not responsible are accountable for their actions or poor life choices frightens them. What if women were jailed for domestic & child abuse instead of treated as though they are the victim? What if women had to pay alimony? What if women had to get a job instead of child support and alimony? What if child custody was automatically 50/50? What if women got the same jail sentences as men for the same crimes? Feminists don't want this equality. Feminists live in such a warped bubble wrapped world that everything is oppression, that's why victim oppression porn shows like the handmaiden tale is so popular.

Mgtow is an actual threat to the worldMgtow is an actual threat to the world
    Reply
  • TDDMS

The MGTOW movement, (yes mgtows what you are part of is a movement stop being retarded and denying the obvious), like other movements takes something real and then thrust upon it a bunch of nonsense. For instance, the 1st wave feminists that everyone thinks was a good movement, which was anything but a good movement, could easily point to and say that there was no amendment for the female vote, which is a true statement, but then threw upon that all their craziness like male privilege, patriarchy, and blah blah.

MGTOWs do the same thing. They point to the sheer number of toxic and dysfunctional women that have a negative societal impact, but then, like the feminists foist upon it a ton of retard ideas that have no basis in reality. For instance, it's quite common to hear and read amongst the mgtows that chivalry was something used for women of all classes, all backgrounds, and been around for evarrrrrrrrr. This isn't true. In fact chivalry was only around for about 30 years and it was a code developed by nobility on how the knights were to act and interact in the presence of nobility. Outside of those circumstances, knights would routinely rape, pillage, and murder the plebs. Chivalry didn't extend to lower class women or men for that matter. Historian Brian Tierney spoke at length about this in his book The History of Western Europe.

Like the feminists, MGTOWs have the same modus operendi, namely they change history to fit their narrative. MGTOWs lack confidence, knowledge, and fail to accept the fact that 1) they are failures and 2) can't just accept we live in a time where there are a number of toxic and dysfunctional women.

(Okay MGTOWer this is the point where you run back to your group and exclaim that someone, that would be me, pointed out a weakness in your ideology and cry "WE'RE UNDER ATTACK. MAN THE FORTRESS!!!")

Reply
  • KelleyNice

This post is an attempt to make a mountain out of a molehill. As I understand it, MGTOW are primarily divorced older men with children that believe they have not been treated fairly by family courts. Both men and women know the laws an family courts are bias in favor of women. Therefore, their decisions not to get married again may have some justification.

In any event, if some older divorced men choose not to get married again, that has no significant effect on our society. This post might have some validity if most young me were MGTOW, but they are not because most young men want to get married. You only need to read numerous post on GAG to realize that.

Like 2 People
    Reply
    • Miladin

Well the thing is that due to this and other biases even younger men see that they are or could be treated unfairly by society and women, so they just refuse to participate and play the game just as a precaution.
      I for example have worked more than hard and have endured a lot in order to get where I am and I don't want someone to eventually take my house for some stupid silly reason like "I don't love you anymore" , "you're not the men you were" , "you are no longer fun" , "I found someone better" or whatever. This is exactly what is happening to a colleague of mine at the moment. So let's call it , learn from others mistakes.
      I also refuse to put women on pedestal as one girl in this comment section said it's completely natural. Sorry but no thanks. I won't simp, I won't chase, if a relationship happens it happens, but definitely won't lead to marriage.
      Some call this MGTOW, others not, I don't care, I call it being smart, pragmatic and respectful towards yourself.

• KelleyNice

@Miladin Nevertheless, you have an awareness that only a low percentage of young men have. No doubt they hear. However, when they meet a girl, she seems so nice. Therefore, the though that she could turn on them, never enters their mind until it is too late.

Besides, they system doesn't care if you don't marry if they can take your money for child support and that will happen if some woman names you as the father. That is because a DNA test cannot prove you are not the father. At 99.7% that you are excluded, you will argue, there is only 1 chance in 300. However, the court will rule that women don't lie and award child support payments.

Because you are educated, have assets, and have a higher than normal income, you are a target. The only men that are not targets are men without a college education, have few assets, and never earned much more than minimum wage. The odds of that happening is not high;, but, if you live in North America, there is some risk.

• "The thought she could turn on them never enters their mind" why not

• Topaz1979

Lol this world is a joke 😂 I’m leaving this app because it reminds me of how much many things in this world are a joke 🤣🤡.

I’m not saying you or your post is a joke I get that this mgtow movement and feminism are real things and some issues within those movements are real but yeah I’m tired of everything and I’m laughing off my exhaustion and frustration of what the world has become😂! *drops mic*

🚶‍♀️.

Reply
    • GrapeApe98

Based as fuck.

• What has the world become indeed... Ariel's hair color in your profile is still correct, but she's black now.

I'm joking, but yeah... it's like always fucking something.

• Topaz1979

@D_Bone_Steak True!!! now disney keeps ruining my childhood by unnecessarily remaking all my fave movies into to horrible real versions🙄. I was happy thinking they were leaving the little mermaid as is because it was perfect!!! but then boom they messed with it, and when you complain and say hey disney and people of the world this is my childhood fave movie I loved it as is most of us did so you didn't have to remake it at alllll!!! then boom you get called a racist 😭😂. I'm so done!

• Filthy_Immigrant

mgtow itself is not a "movement" its a lifestyle, we are nothing like feminists. feminists encourages women to stand together and bitch and whine about their imaginary problems while we mgtow just accept that the world is a bitch to us men but insist that there are still solutions out there.

of course I can keep on going but then I will end up writing a book

LikeHelpful 2 People
    Reply
  • ManOnFire

Neither MGTOW nor Red Pill are nearly as socially decadent as feminism is. In fact, feminists enjoy that these guys are feeling this way. And they want men to feel insecure about sex or ever getting a girlfriend, because a large part of modern feminism is built on sexual dynamics that are especially supposed to be in women's favor. MGTOW isn't doing anything to stop this nor is it even powerful enough to threaten the world.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Ghostluck

I must not live in the same world as others. I have zero issues with women because I chose women who actually appreciate a man. The ones who act as though men are the mortal enemy are completely overlooked and denied. If men stop dating them, they'll be much happier. Me, I don't mes with them because there are PLENTY of women who appreciate men, which makes it sooooo much easier for me to truly appreciate them. My girlfriend worships me, and in return I worship her. That is how it is meant to be. I didn't find her by settling for some extreme feminist man hated Bertha. Men just need to stop worrying about all these little political groups and just live your life. Trust me, life is so much simpler and much more interesting when you don't let these little groups of people get inside your head. Ignore them, live your life. Make good choices in who you chose as a partner, both for women and for men, and everyone who isn't some hater of one kind or another will live joyful lives, rather than becoming some activist of some sort or another. These types of people don't even register on my radar, man. I couldn't care less about any of them.

Reply
  • findacure4wokeness

I'm not sure if I fit into the Mgtow box or not. I respect women as human beings and I'm attracted to them, But they seem almost impossible to please and Always complain until we live our lives they way they want us to in my experience anyway. I felt like I had to choose between living my life the way I want to or a relationship so I chose to live my life. I think feminism really strained the relationship between men and women and in time as feminism dies down relationships will improve. Simps over inflating the Egos of young pretty women doesn't help because women will hit the wall and if they still have unrealistic standards in a partner they will likely be left with out a man when the music stops. I've noticed The prettier a girl is the more high maintenance she is. I still believe in Unicorns though.

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
    • You sound like a alpha male. Not a mgtow

• hahahmm

That's why our ancestors didn't respect women for having a vagina. She had to behave a certain way to get respect. A lady got respect. Now you have women acting like dudes but expecting not to be held accountable like men are for every single thing we do.

• jshm2

Get your head out your ass, and breathe oxygen. You dumbass.

So called "mgtow" isn't even a worthy mention in MySpace, let alone something bigger.

It's just a small group of dipshits that think playing "hard to get" as men, will work out differently for them.

They are gamma males at best and trying to appear more and bigger than they are.

Will probably turn out to be transmen or 50 year old men going through a midlife crisis.

Reply
  • RedStiletto88

They aren’t a threat. They are just an annoying nuisance that blames everyone else for their ineptitude except themselves

LikeDisagree 7 People
    Reply
    • Shamalien

You know nothing of the movement. These guys are not in the victim mindset, they are taking responsibility and the power that comes with it into their own hands

• I don’t care.

• Shamalien

And it’s because of this lack of empathy for male problems, a female lack of empathy for men that men are creating their own spaces to help eachother. Men are always caring about women but it looks like y'all don’t care about us.

• Dargil

The only "threat" it offers up is removal men, who are tired of the Feminist Woke bull crap, out of the gene pool. When you like your Yellow Labrador and Dodge Ram pickup better than what women offer, it's time to go.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • Googlemyahoo

By world do you mean USA? You realize in many ACTUAL parts of the world men operate this way normally? You go preaching feminism in any Eastern European or middle east country even Asian watch what happens.

Funny 1 Person
    Reply
  • Po1989

MGTOW is too small of a thing to make an impact socially IRL in my opinion.

If you want to GYOW then do so, but don't do it because you expect it to impact society, do it because that's what you've determined you want for your own life.

I'm not a MGTOW guy but I considered living that life for a while when I was in my early-mid 20s after a couple of bad relationships. Ultimately it isn't what I chose.

Like 1 Person
    Reply
  • TheFlak38

I'm wondering in which world you're living but in on Earth of the 21st century the male population has never been more lonely, thirsty and desperate for pussy. We live in a gynocentric society in which the vagina is god and the vast majority of men are worshipping in hoping to get a chance to ejaculate inside that hole. MGTOW will always be a tiny percentage of the male population. So tiny that it's statistically irrelevant.

Helpful 1 Person
    Reply
  • Show More (35)