17 Year Old Girl's Murder Posted on Instagram

This is the story of Bianca Devins aka @escty on Instagram. She was murdered by her ex-boyfriend, Brandon, who posted graphic pictures of her body on his Instagram.

junko pose part 2A post shared by bianca ⚖️ (@escty) on

I saw someone on here ask a question about this but their description had a lot of false/missing details. I find the story to be sad yet interesting so I decided to research it a little bit more, and provide you guys with all the information I could find.

Of course, it JUST happened and there are still investigations going on. There are a lot of things we probably don't know yet. But this is just some of the important details we know.

Who Is Bianca?

Bianca was a 17 year old "e-girl" who had a small following on the internet.

I've seen reports saying that she was "Instagram famous" which is actually very untrue. She only had 400 followers before her death. If you check her page now she has over 159k followers and her recent picture got over 50k likes.

(Which I never understood why people do that..Someone dies and then everyone goes and follows them on social media. Like...they're gonna post anymore? )

So she wasn't an Instagram star but she was very popular among her friends online. She had a discord server filled with about 50 of her friends. (Discord is a chat app that's typically used by gamers) She used to edit photos in trendy ways and she had A LOT of attention from guys.

Bianca had a large group of "orbiters"

orbiter:
A guy that wants to sleep with his female friend.

He "orbits" her (hangs out with in a needy way) in the hopes of getting sex someday.

If the girl is hot, she usually has many orbiters. -Definition from Urban Dictionary

She loved attention from guys. There are also a lot of people online who claim things about Bianca which I'm not going to share because I feel it's just a way to vilify her. People use these things she's done as a way to dismiss her murder, almost like she deserved it.

Reading thing's she (supposedly) did and reading screenshots from her conversations make it very clear that she wasn't the greatest person... And it's sad to say, but I think some of her behavior did lead to her death in the end... However she did NOT deserve this. Nobody does.

Who is Brandon? And what was their relationship?

They met on the internet and talked through Instagram and discord. Brandon had a growing obsession for her.. Some reports say they met only 2 months ago, which is false. There are conversations between them that date back to 2017.

We do know that Brandon met Bianca's mother on several occasions, which also backs up the argument that they knew each other longer than 2 months. Even Bianca's sister said that Brandon was more than her "internet boyfriend" and he was a family friend who was trusted.

Whenever friend's asked Bianca about him, she would always say they were just friends.

Brandon also got arrested back in 2016 for harassment, so we know this isn't his first time being overly obsessed with a girl.

Here are screenshots of Brandon and Bianca's conversation:.

'Xanax' is Bianca and 'Shoe-kun' is Brandon

What happened the night of the murder?

Bianca invited Brandon to a concert, but changed her mind at the last minute and went with another guy instead. Brandon actually dropped both of them off at the concert (seemed like Bianca just used him for a ride since she didn't have her own car)

Brandon seemed furious that she was with another guy Bianca was even purposely holding hands and kissing this new guy in front of him in order to make him jealous.

Brandon posted a video on his Instagram story of him driving to pick up Bianca at the concert while listening to Stan, a song by Eminem about a man who kills his girlfriend. That leads people to believe the murder was premeditated.

After the concert was over, Brandon offered to drive Bianca home. Instead of driving her home he drove down a dead end street where they sat for 2 hours. It's unsure what happened in those two hours. In the pictures of Bianca's body you can see her shoes were off, possibly suggesting they were having sex. Her phone was also found with a smashed screen which could suggest they got into an argument.

Around 4:30 in the morning, Brandon killed Bianca and posted graphic photos of her body not only on his public Instagram story (which is the reason why this story blew up in the first place), but into the discord group chat that had all of Bianca's friends. He posted the picture saying "You guys are going to have to find someone else to orbit"

One of the pictures he posted had the caption "I'm sorry Bianca" written on it.

Brandon attempted suicide by stabbing himself in the throat before police showed up. He is currently in the hospital and is suffering from his injuries but he is expected to live..

Those are all the details we have right now.

I suggest you do not look up the pictures of her body by the way! They are pretty disturbing. I feel like I'm desensitized to graphic stories or images because the pictures didn't scare me that much...

I'm sure some of you are going to be curious and want to look them up, and I can't stop you from doing it but I'm just trying to warn you.

RIP Bianca <3
RIP Bianca <3
30
52

Most Helpful Guys

• betaTester
    I am just someone that was slightly more upset about her death than the average person because we actually interacted a few times. At first I thought she was just some very kinky 19 year old with BPD and daddy issues, then I became aware of her real age and her background through the huge internet footprint she left. I tried to tell her to get professional help last year, and I knew then that her family is trash (we would've met if I had lived in the US, scary thought). Of course I'm just one of the many guys she talked to within the past 2 years, she adds new guys weekly and talks to many at once. She's quite well known on some websites, literally anyone could've added her on Discord and snapchat to talk about fetishes up until the few days before she died (the last time I saw her post on fucked up fetish thread was like 12 days ago, it really blew up after the incident). Originally I thought she'd just end up like the average drug addicted e girl, but looks like I was wrong, I didn't know about the psycho (s) she hung out with in real life.

RIP Oxychan
    Is this still revelant?
  • AllThatSweetJazz
    Man, Instagram is fkn toxic. Social media in general really.
    It sucks girls in to being giant assholes like that, having massive egos and driving guys insane and it sucks guys into this environment where they're naturally at a disadvantage of social value and go insane in their crippling situation orbiting massive toxic egos, which leads to horrific scenarios like this. Very gross on many levels.
    Is this still revelant?
    • That first conversation was obviously photoshopped. No girl says "I have many orbiters." Most girls don't even know what that word means. Also " I was cheating on you", "you were a Plan B," & " I was using you" are all things that bitter men like to accuse women of doing.
      This was definitely photoshopped by a man into saying what the man thinks is what happened.

• @mistixs You don't get to just decide that. The screenshots of the discord logs mean more than your feelings about this. Even if it's entirely photo-shopped, that would make it only equivalent to your assessment.

If we're just going to say whatever then how about this: 0.000047‬% of people in the US are murderers. Yes, that's the actual number. So therefore this whole thing is highly unlikely because so few people are actually murders and not only is it photo-shopped, but entirely made-up. There is no dead girl, nothing happened, it's all fake news. Not buying it? Well then why would we just believe what you decided was true based on less substance than what I just presented?

Normally I'm hard to properly bother, but your opinion reflects some fundamental moral or ethical failing that I just can't stand. Just deeply and grossly wrong. And this is me shaming you for essentially deciding to substitute reality with whatever nonsense interpretation made you feel good.

• @mistixs Yeah I wasn’t 100% sure if that was real. I also saw another screenshot but it was on Snapchat, of them talking and she was saying basically the same things. Saying things like “I’ve had sex with 6 guys including you” and “I didn’t even remember your name, you meant nothing” etc. And I’ve also heard he wasn’t the only guy she treated like that, and she liked to lead on guys a lot.
      But I didn’t want to add all the screenshots and all the things I’ve read because I honestly didn’t want her to seem like a bad person. I feel bad..

Most Helpful Girls

• This reminds me on the OJ murders. Jealous people can lose it. It seems in both of these instances, the females were consciously trying to make their ex jealous by overtly rubbing their nose in the fact that their future killers would never win back their love. People have to realize that all people have feelings and messing with their emotions can lead to disastrous results. Especially if you intentionally use people. This doesn't justify murder but keep in mind if you push people too far by fucking with their heads, some of them can snap. If you aren't interested in someone, don't be cruel about it. It is for their benefit and yours. Also, if you aren't into somebody, don't lead them on for months or in this case, years. You are playing with fire.
    Is this still revelant?
    • ManOnFire

This is one of the most mature, deep, and conscientious responses I have ever seen on GaG. My God. Bravo.

• alice55
    I don't know if I'm weird but I actually do feel very sorry for the guy, she was so nasty with him, she was mentally abusing him and he just lost it. It's extremely similar on how some women who get abused by their husband lost it and kill their husband and the laws is actually pretty forgiving for these kind of act (at least in my country).
    When a woman kill her abuser everybody support her but now that's it's a young guy who killed his abuser everybody consider him (the victim) as the bad one. I'm confuse.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

2850
  • 1truekhaleesi
    All the people posting about how he was pushed too far lol. My ex tried to make me jealous many, many times. I never murdered him. I also have anxiety and depression. Why is my medal? People get pushed ‘too far’ everyday. Grow the hell up and don’t victim blame people.
    • Hypnos0929

Exactly, no matter how horrible she could've been murder isn't justifiable. Can we say she made bad decisions? Yes. But in the end he is to blame, he's the murderer, he's the monster.

• True but his issues were obviously more to the violent and unstable side though as he'd been arrested before... I feel like she was reckless for provocating him on purpose while knowing he had a violent side. Of course the blame is on him though but I think it's a lesson for everyone not to mess with unstable people who aren't afraid to use violence. The world is full of messed up people it's best to stay careful if you know you're dealing with one.

• @cherryqueen01 so she provoked him into murdering her? Cool cool cool cool.

• NatashaJ
    Weirdly, I had a lot of sympathy for her but after seeking her messages and her behaviour online I am not longer sympathetic. I don't agree she deserves to get murder but damn where is her parents when she doing this weird shit online. She and her killer clearly have screws loose.
  • Goodwifie
    If screen shots were a thing when I dated a mentally unstable guy it would have made me look bad.
    I threw all kinds of abuse his way because he would not stop threatening me then backing it up with an apology.
    She didn't deserve to die he could have just moved on with his life.
    People need to stop justifying her murder, he could have just cut her off
    And people stop trying to find the picture of her murdered body.
    • NatashaJ

But at lease you admit you were being shitty. The news outlet refuses to show these tab bits of info about her they just painting her as a saint.

• Goodwifie

@NatashaJ he threatened to stab me when I told him that I was leaving him.
      I was too afraid to leave his house that night just in case he put his words into actions.
      He continued to send me treats through texts.
      "I'll get my mates to beat you up" was one of them.
      Once he worked out that I changed my mobile number that's when the emails started when I changed my email address that's when the letters started.
      This bastard didn't deserve my kindness.
      He moved back to where he came from thank goodness.

• NatashaJ

Well sorry you went through that I had a guy start stalk me a bit when he wouldn't get the hint he making uncomfortable thank god he left you alone.

• UnknownGagsUser
    She was very pretty I hope her family get through this and I also feel bad for Brandon I don't know why but on the news they only shows one side of her story so it's not my place to judge anyone base on some news.
    • Goodwifie

But she is dead nothing justifies murder.
      She pushed me.
      She dumped me.
      She made me angry.
      I lost control.
      Plenty of people have treated me badly and I did not kill them.

• Poppykate

@Goodwifie I agree with you completely! We need to take responsibility for our actions! You can’t hurt someone just because they ‘hurt your feelings’. Life doesn’t work that way!

• AlphaGhost

@Poppykate I am not saying it justifies murder but "if you do shit expect the shit in return" She treated him like absolutely nothing from start and got killed from it. She got no right to treat anyone like She did to him in chat.

• RolandCuthbert
    What could be worse than Bianca's brutal murder? What could be worse than posting those photos on instagram?

To see so many of the GaG faithful defend her brutal senseless murder.

Yep, I am certain that is worse.

• NatashaJ

Well, actual Elizabeth Short's photos are worst and they are still online that woman was murder and cut in half and been torture by her killer if makes my stomach sick remembering seeing close up her body. Yet, no one has a problem that her photos been online for years.

• @NatashaJ The Black Dahlia murder has nothing to with my point.

• NatashaJ

You ask what could be worst then Bianca's murder photos and I'm pointing out there already worst photos of other people out there online then hers.

• ObscuredBeyond
    She needed to get smacked upside the head by her mother, and have her dad sit her down and demand she explain her reasoning. Screaming in her face optional. Pick apart each and every single one of her messages, and explain to her unequivocally why they're the posts of an immoral, wretched fool.

That clearly didn't happen. It does in my family. She got no discipline. And became a monster. He was a mentally unstable loser who clearly had a ghost of a sense of moral order, but God was not in his life anywhere.

She got what she deserved in full. But it should have been authorities hanging her for her thoughts, words, and actions (Deuteronomy 21:18-21) - NOT some unbalanced scorned lover out for revenge who also brings rape into the equation!

Now, two lives are destroyed forever, instead of merely just hers. I cannot approve of his vigilante actions for vengeance under the circumstances he carried them out in. Yet, I feel no sympathy for her either.

But those who deserve most to have the fear of God put back into them? Those who instilled in her the idea that her attitude about life was an acceptable one to have. They corrupted and destroyed her first. As such, they are indirectly also responsible for her fate. May that guilt make their stomachs sick at night. May they learn, lest anyone else be led astray.
  • Sensmind
    I am HORRIFIED and NOT SURPRISED - While you rightly say nobody knows the facts a 100% but it is consistent with what say you could employ a writer on Netflix to write a Near Real Life Fictional Drama in this day and age, sure they even have tried it with "You" - I am going to play age card, my teens were in the 80s if something like this happened, it would be in papers for weeks and a true crime murder movie. Okay we had stalkers and mental health issues but orbiters/online activity have exasperated the issue. The pursuit of attention has been facilitated along with the backlash/negative consequences. No lie if I had a 12 year daughter about to hit her teens, I could imagine many disturbing "What Ifs" flicking through my head.
    It is an interesting follow on from one of the last questions along lines of "Pros/cons of pre/post internet" - I highlighted world at your fingertips, for info, making and keeping contact with people but I added the proviso that NOT ALL internet activity is positive"
    Good take, well written
  • Robertcw
    Aaaand her genes won't be passed on.

Funny as I get older I start seeing people drop like flies. Every day you are still here and able to potentially reproduce is a win in my book.

One frat guy at my university drank himself to death at a party off campus. Freshman.

This stuff happens all over the world all the time. All I can say is: consequences exist and they are outside your control.
  • mixedforever29
    man i want to see the pictures but can’t find them ! so curious now
    • Yeah I can't find them anymore. I originally saw them on Instagram, if you went in her tagged photos people were posting it and tagged her. But now Instagram has been removing all the photos and people have been spamming her tags with pictures of puppies and kittens so you can't find it.
      I'm sure its on some site though..

• LMNOP123

If you all find it let me know. I know, morbid curiosity. I go looking for true crime videos with things like this all the time. Death is interesting.

• they’re on 4chan it’s awful. And some people even made memes out of them and made her smile with a peace ✌️ sign on it as if she’s doing it. Just horrible.
      Though from what it seems she wrote exactly how she was killed on one of her profiles. Just weird. Maybe it’s what she wanted.

• buttcrackjoe
    He may have killed her even if she wasn’t rude and immature just a normal break up. Fact of life people are fragile some more than others with animalistic instincts. Protect yourselves and accept life is mostly about luck. Good luck that you won't be murdered one day!
  • CherryRoseChampange
    I saw the images, it's sick. She was a shitty individual to him but didn't deserve to be murdered. They both need a therapist tbh. He needs meds and ti be behind bars more though.
  • MissChasityL
    She kinda had it coming for playing w his feelings..
    • sarahlumpkin

Did she have it coming that Bin Laden's body got more respect than hers?

• PondyPand

He didn't have to stay... 🤷‍♀️

• aialex
    It shows how volatile and fucked up this world has become.

Not saying he's not guilty, but she's part of the problem too.
  • ThisAndThat
    It's a shame things like that happen but they do, it takes a psycho to do it and it's not limited to 17 year old girls getting murdered either. It happens to both females and males by both female and male. It's nothing new in society, in fact there is an old movie from the 1960's I believe it was called (Play Misty For me) based on a female stalker staring Clint Eastwood where a woman was stocking a man in the movie man played by Clint Eastwood, I won't spoil it in case anyone wants to see it. There was also a movie from the 1980's staring Michael Douglas, the movie was called Fatal Attraction also based on a female stalker.

In case you never noticed it, Hollywood always hands the role of the life takers on those movies to men. However it doesn't reflect reality at all. What Hollywood and the mass media doesn't want known is that it's (females) age not relevant, that are responsible for lot of murders.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander

It goes on all the time and there are many stories of females murdering males over jealousy and other things, but you won't hear about it as a national much less worldly conversation because there is an agenda which is a Marxist feminist agenda and reporting murders of males would hurt their agenda and change the narrative quiet a bit.

metro.co.uk/.../
  • MarkRet
    I never heard of her before. She's really cute, but it sounds like she lived a risky life, burning the candle at both ends, whatever. Not that there's any excuse for this Brandan jerk, he's still a murderer, and seems to be proud of it. Women aren't supposed to be beaten or killed, they're supposed to be loved and protected, even if they do treat you like shit.
    • daliah

Are you serious or joking? No one should be killed or beaten not just women, and no when girls treat you like shit you move on you tell them to go fuck themselves not love and protect them.

• MarkRet

@daliah - I agree, no one should be killed or beaten, and when a girl treats a guy like shit, you forget her, and move on. I never said the guy should just continue taking crap.

• Shamalien
    mods you are FUCKING, USELESS!!! GET RID OF THAT FKING PIC HOLY SHIT THE PIC IS POSTED BELOW THAT SHIT IS HORRIFIC I DID NOT WANT TO SEE THAT!!!

He didn't post the pics for a reason, I'm not scrolling down to look at that again, but whoever posted that pic right in this chat needs to fuck off.
  • Daniela1982
    So what is your point at posting this? Are you a voyeuer? What the fuck?
    • ? What the fuck is wrong with you? Voyeur? Like what the hell led you to that conclusion?
      He posted details about a popular story. He even literally tells you why he posted it.

• Daniela1982

@DevikaButts95 So you are glorifying death?

• No. And that doesn't really need to be stated either, because there is nothing in my comment that would even remotely suggest that, whatsoever.
      You need to retake a reading comprehension class, sheesh.

• morimeme1
    It's interesting how most articles about it glorify her in a way saying that "friend descrive her as a very shy but popular, supportive person".
  • zeineboyy
    I'm pretty sure she was into murder kinks and she wasn't the best person she would manipulation her fan base. i think she wanted to die I'm not sure though
    • I heard she often posted about committing suicide to get attention.

• GuidoThePizzaMaker
    Thats what happens when you have a dad who doesn't care.
    What kind of dad allows his daughter to have social media?
    Its also why she didn't respect men at all. All comes back to daddy issues.

Same with the kid who did it. His father let him down to.

• chriscdi
    link me the pics please, she seemed pretty abusive too emotionally i mean, what can i say, she got killed for it, see she died and he killed her, when the devil is done using you, he throws you away like a piece of shit, he killed her, he tried taking the easy way out, nope hospital bed and from there you go rot in prison, suffer for a while while you are alive, possibly get killed in prison for what he did and then burns in hell lol
  • WPFS_r6
    Why even act like that in the first place?
    Murder is a little over the top, but she had something coming, acting like she did.
  • name_is_eric
    Old story. By my understanding she was a manipulative thot who was asking for trouble. She even had a fantasy of being killed with a knife, ironic right?
    At the end of the day, both had some serious mental issues.

I've seen the pictures, like from a B class slasher. Not sure they are still up.
  • just_a_potato
    Heard this story all over and its pretty sad despite her, I mean who deserves to be brutally murdered? I luckily haven't seen any of the pictures people have been sending around
  • es20490446e
    I'm not a psychologist. I'm simply not on the business to fix or educate these girls.

If I want a girlfriend I just find someone with good attitude to start with. From that point on I don't care.

If I have been in that situation that night, I would have just dropped her at the concert. Then tell her that I don't want to hang out with her anymore cause her brain is too pinky, and make my own party at the place with some new chicks.
  • BeMuse
    So deluded narcissistic instawhores are killing each other off now and posting self incriminating information to insure they will be locked up for life and be taken out of the gene pool… Sounds good to me. It should improve the human species.
  • A instagram cheating whore got killed and a psychopath, who killed her is about to get locked up. Not only is this justice but I find it amazing how problems solve by themselves.

Good work!
  • Thanks for posting this. It's extremely informative. Great MyTake🖤
  • DiegoO
    It reminds me of a MyTake OlderAndWiser wrote. Obviously, the guy has all the blame, he decided to fuck up his life by murdering his ex, and by doing that he really did destroy the lives of two families (her family, and his). Is really a sad case that happens oftenly worldwide.
  • McNugget89
    Not surprised honestly. Also why should i care about a 17 year old "egirl" being murdered? Im used to death because some of my friends and cousins died. Also I've seen the pictures and they are nothing compared to what I've seen before
  • tonicandgin
    i think the pulled the "gory" photos off cuz i can't find them
  • foriWish
    I don't play with people like that (not that actions like that should justify anyone to hurt or murder another person) but this is the exact reason I fear online connections. You just never know WHO exactly you're talking to and falling for. That person could be amazing but you (me) will still have doubts and that person can be a psycho but you (me) will still have doubts. It's just scary to fully trust anyone even people you meet your public so it isn't just an online issue.

I am a scary person so maybe that's just me... i don't know
    • ScottSummers

nah you are right, i dont fully trust people i meet irl much less online

• LMNOP123

Hence why, in both my profile and username. I give no real useful info on who I may be. I know it's still a 1 in a million chance if I gave any defining details about me (likes, dislikes, age, etc), plus opinions I give on here, for some one to figure out who I am; but let's not take it!
      Let's be real. There's no one over 100 on here 😂

• foriWish

@LMNOP123 That is a VERY good idea. I have never thought of doing that

• Prettyapathetic
    Yeah when I first saw this the pictures were so gruesome. I just can’t believe how someone could harm such a petite young lady. Almost literally cutting off her head. Shame...
    • betaTester

Mentally ill people hang around each other and this is what happens. You have no idea the stuffs they post on their discord server. These discord zoomers... we werent hearing about Ventrilo and TeamSpeak incidents because teenagers back then were not deranged sociopaths pumped full of psychotropics and alienated to the point of insanity.

• ElvenMr

Oh... thanks for describing one of the pictures. That's a picture i don't want to see for sure. Imagining it was disturbing enough. I thought the guy "just" stabbed her or something.. i was about to look up the pictures.

• @ElvenMr oh it’s terrible...

• LMNOP123
    Pretty girl, but I’m sure it was her personality that drove decent people away.
    The girls that hung around her were probably just as mean and nasty as she was and the guys around her were obviously there for the sex.
    A sad story where one’s learns that they have good looks; it goes straight to their heads and use them to manipulate people. If you live like she did, it’ll attract the wrong person eventually.

I don’t think anyone deserves to be killed (except psychopaths like Ted Bundy or what ever). With that being said, it may be odd of me to say this; I feel like she brought it upon herself and I don’t feel sorry for her. Does this make any sense? I feel like it sounds like a contradiction. I don’t know how else to explain.
    Anyway, I wonder where she developed this attitude from. She had to of learned it from somewhere. I’m not so quick to say blame the parents for someone’s shit personality.
    • LMNOP123

You know, after my own little research I take back what I’ve said. People who knew her said others like this waste of a human Brandon dude were out there trying to make her seem like this rude bitch. I don’t know but I can believe a butt hurt guy doing that. Either way, poor girl didn’t deserve murder.
      Glad the guy survived. Keep him alive in prison as long as possible. Goodness knows he doesn’t deserve the easy way out.

• TonyMetal_86

That's how i felt, just like you and you surely are a wise lady...

At 1st i felt so sorry about her and wanted to beat her murderer so badly but when i read what she wrote him and the way he replied to her, i suddenly felt nothing towards her anymore, put the crime aside, i felt that the guy is the victim...

Now we don't have the whole story but according to these info's... it seems she wasn't a good girl after all when she was alive.

This feminism system ruined everything and spreading like cancer.

• ElvenMr

"People who knew her said others like this waste of a human Brandon dude were out there trying to make her seem like this rude bitch."

Still upvoted you but...

I don't know about that... can you back this up with some chat screenshots?
      Otherwise it's just bullshitting.
      Their whole conversation should be publicized i think, so people can learn from the situation, and see how they really communicated.

• pewdiepie_
    Don't fall in love with whom you don't like at all. Do fool the guy or girl for personal benefit. If someone make you jealous that the way guy and Girl did, you do the same bring hottest paid girlfriend or boyfriend and make them jealous. Why kill someone because of jealousy?
  • Year3000
    Lol can we stop having American and Indian fucking girls saying she deserved it I see the same extreme amount of sympathy with incels and it’s all fake bullshit that makes me sick
  • AlphaGhost
    I am not justifying her murder.. cuz guy was mentally unstable and leaving her would have been easier then killing BUT,
    You left a lot of details about her trash behaviour, rape fantasies, cheating and treating him like shit and it makes sense like Water is very stable compound but if You force the energy of Fission bomb on it. Hydrogen will separate from oxygen and fuse together in Fusion chain reaction to explode with insane amount of energy for greater than initial energy provide by fission bomb.
    It even happen at sub atomic lvl and you can argue that "I just shot him in heart and he survived I don't tried to kill" and shouldn't have killed me in return.
    You tried to say I don't know a lot about behaviour but I will still try to defend her just cuz the body have vagina.
  • PondyPand
    So he's mentally not right anyway? Blaming Her (Yes, she wrote shitty things) isn't right. He didn't have to stay with her...
  • monkeynutts
    Thanks for the heartfelt take, it's a very sad state of affairs, Brandon should have given up hope for her a year ago, maybe he might not have committed the crime if he gave up thinking she would be his girlfriend.
  • Guanfei
    They made her into a perfect little hero fallen for the cause. Most didn't even mention what a fucking bitch she was. But her being a gigantic bitch isn't an excuse to murder her.
  • s2firestar
    So a bunch of idiots did it again...

In my view, one was a narcissistic asshole who reveled in the attention and the power she had.

The other a psychopath, who couldn't see what he was getting into and was unable to handle the defeat.

The girl obviously brought this one on herself, and the guy deserves whatever he will get.

Life is curel and if you do bad things, then bad things will happen to you.

I can't feel sorry for anyone in this story. I find the entire thing pathetic.

For those who say that the girl is dead and we shouldn't say anything bad about her: think again. If we do not handle the truth as required, then this will just happen over and over and over and over again. Such a thing happened just last year in my home country.
  • shyapples2
    especially as a gamer, this one is really personal, thanks for spreading the news, I didn't know until I saw this
  • Minnie97
    Now if you look into Brandon's history you'll see that this crazy shit runs in the family. 9 years ago his father had a stand off with the city of fulton pd. He had his wife held hostage inside their house with a knife to her throat threatening to slit her jugular and then slit his own throat. He thought that she was cheating on him. Thankfully the authorities were able to get both people out of the situation with no harm, Brandon's father was sentenced to 2-4 years in prison. Brandon was said to not be at the scene when all of this went down. Now the only difference between Brandon's scenario and his father's is that brandon partially suceeded.
  • invalid1
    God save us.!
    I went to insta. And other websites. And believe me sir, those graphic images your talking about will never disturb me as much as the people's comments, joking about murdered soul, and cursing her, etc.
    However these people make me feel sure that she is in a better place.

As for people talking about "she didn't deserve/ She deserved" WTF!!. Why is this even a question? No one deserves to be murdered. This is a human soul!

You don't just think who deserves life from death and who don't! You retard animal piece of shit! Are you gods or something?

Even Hitler if we caught him, we make a trail before we decide what he deserves.

May God rest this beautiful child in peace. and have mercy upon us.
  • mateynine
    I saw the murder photos. Probably not a good idea to play with the feelings of mentally unstable men like that.
    • mateynine

Nevermind, apparently it's a great idea according to the users on GAG.
      Keep carrying on...

• MannMitAntworten
    Ordinarily I'm pretty fucking passive. This time I'm going to fucking ask... why did you post this?
  • Syrian_survivor
    Sorry to say this but the world is better off without one more abusive manipulative piece of shit, she had it coming, cause and effect, end of story.
  • Billyscotter
    I’ve never heard of her before this, and I don’t want to google her and accidentally find pictures I don’t want to see.

Sending nudes and posting rape fantasies as a child is a tell that she had some deep-seated psychological issues, and that’s pretty sad. She sounded like a sociopath, who used words as a weapon to hurt people, and got-off on controlling and hurting others. A narcissist just doesn’t care if they hurt someone, but she sounds like she got off on it.

I’ve read comments here, and a common theme is “not sayin he shoulda killed her, but karma’s a bitch”. She would’ve benefited from some therapy, I’m sure. I just hope they don’t make a true crime movie based on this: it would be an ugly experience for her family, and an ugly experience to watch.
  • ManOnFire
    So basically it sounds like this girl was a complete whore and a nasty little bitch. Had too much attention going to her head. And honestly? She was not even attractive enough to me to really have "orbiters."

HOWEVER, having said that, I don't advocate or support the guy killing her, although her actions certainly did anger him, but he did not have to kill her. He could've easily cut off all association with her and even blocked her. But I guess his mind was too fixed on this girl who I honestly cannot see how anyone would really be fixed on her when she was not special in either looks or attitude.

• Mickey9999

Actually no the convo doesn’t seem fake. In my history and experience her statements seem to be of desperation. Just as his appear to be manipulative and controlling. In dealing with a stalker, there comes a time when you resort to sounding as a “complete whore and a nasty little bitch” because you do not welcome the attention and want it to stop but the guy just doesn’t get it. So she gets desperate writes what she did, flaunts a guy in front of him and he flips out... if he can’t have her, no one will. Sad but unfortunately not a new story line.

• @Mickey9999 but what teenage girl uses the term "orbiters"? It's completely a manosphere term, used by incels and "redpill" men. The only reason I know about the term is because I used to lurk incel and redpill forums just to examine how terrible they were (it is like a trainwreck; you just can't look away).

• Trojan35
    Too bad, she should have been more careful with her words, when there are a lot of pervert guys around.