Is success the best revenge?

• Yes
  • No
Select a gender to cast your vote:

712

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I don't think it is, coz it shows you're trying to prove you're worth to the person. I'd never feel I had to prove how worthy I was to anyone

If someone hurts me, I just cut all means of contact and move on with my life. I don't try to prove my worth to them by striving to be more successful. It's not even revenge , coz the person probably wouldn't care about your success. Not everyone has a jealous streak in them either , so they won't necessarily feel envious of other people's success.

Most Helpful Guy

• Forgetting about her is the best revenge. As long as you care about what she thinks about you, she has control of at least a small little part of your life. Why do you want to waste even one brain cell or even one second of your life on some bitch who you wouldn't cross the street to piss on if she was on fire? Revenge means you are living in the past, and there's no future in the past!

What Girls Said 6

• if its good success, the one that you achive with focus and hard work, by default it will also take away time to worry about haters. so yeah.. still revenge shouldn't be the motto tho..

• Certainly helps!

• It can be sometimes.

• Being happy is

• Yes at least it is howbl get revenge

• No - no revenge is the best success 🙄

What Guys Said 11

• No, but it's the best revenge that won't land you in a prison cell.

• Yes, the VERY best revenge to an ex is simply being awesome. But really, they shouldn't have any bearing on your life anymore now anyway.

• hey anyone willing to date me and then leave me by saying I am useless... please.. lol it is so powerful that I can even become the president if I get upset about it...😊

• Herpes maybe lol but seriously the best revenge is getting on with your life and not caring enough to get revenge.

• Yes.

• I think not caring about revenge is the best revenge

• fuck no

• Absolutely

• Getting them arrested and sent to prison on false charges is the best revenge.

• I'm getting even more ripped physically and mentally thanks to all the girls that turned me down online. insert evil villain laugh here... its beach season soon.