My ex won't give me my stuff back, what should I do?

My ex boyfriend and I dated for 3 and a half years and broke up 2 months ago. Since then, I've casually and nicely asked him when I can get my stuff back, (I have a bunch of shirts and my pair of expensive ice skates at his house) but he's never given me a straight answer about it. Now, I'm getting... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You can take this to a small claims court. Add up the cost of the items missing, and serve him with a legal notice saying that he either owes you the money or the stuff. You'd rather have the stuff, but if he doesn't answer to the serving, you automatically win.

Read up on this:

For a case this simple, you really wouldn't even need a lawyer, but if you did, you could find one on any bench or bus sign in your area haha.

People can't be d***s like this and just steal your personal property. Its yours, and you deserve to have it back.