Do girls like guys that can fight?

I don't mean a guy that's a douche and picks fights. I mean like just knowing it. I'm a nice dude for instance who's pretty goofy and wouldn't hurt a fly and I would never pick a fight but if it comes down to it and if I need to, I know how to break someone's arm or shoulder or their leg.

• Yes I love guys that know how to fight
  • no I don't.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! I like to know that if it comes down to it my bf will be able to defend himself and defend me. I don't want him picking up fights but yes I expect him to know how to fight BACK.
    Same goes for girls. I've never been in a fight, but I believe I know how to punch. Hopefully I'll never have to be in one xD

What Girls Said 12

• I appreciate a guy who can fight, but chooses not to. I'm kind of aggressive sometimes, and occasionally get in over my head. It's nice to have a guy who will step in if he needs to, but not picking fights. I used to box, and tend to want to fight a lot. Good to have a guy who can get in front of me and say no.

• A guy who can fight to defend himself and his girlfriend is a huge turn on, but a guy who picks fights for no apparent reason is just lame.

• Ugh, I don't give a shit about fighting. If you can fight but don't, great. If you can't fight, great, whatever. Very rarely do you actually have to fight with someone. Running away and calling the cops works just fine in most cases.

• i like a guy thats willing to teach me how to fight and not go easy on me

• I don't really care about it. Realistically a situation in which he would have to fight isn't likely enough to consider it a factor. I'd also feel really bad for getting someone I care about in a fight in the first place.

• I don't like fighting. But I like a guy that can defend me if needed

• If he fights all the time it's annoying. I know a guy who says he'll stab someone (I know red flag) and that's a huge turnoff. But knowing that my guy can fight and protect me/himself/anyone is very comforting and a huge plus.

• Of course! I mean I love a man who can defend his woman. That is a major turn on for me, right after he whoops his ass he's going to be getting some from me afterwards lol

• That sort of fact wouldn't influence whether I would date a guy personally. Its a admirable quality to someone, but to me whether my bf can fight or not doesn't really change my opinion about him :)

• I don't want my boyfriend to be douchey and pick fights but be willing to defend me if a guy says something about me.

• I would hate it if a man actually fought... that said I do love the thought of a man being able to hold his own in a fight! Kinda hot ;)

• That is such a sexy quality in a guy. I don't want you hauling off and starting drunk fights all the time, but I do want to know that if something went down, you could protect me. 100% yes.

What Guys Said 2

• im sure if its in the terms you explained they wouldn't mind at all.

• My last two girlfriends came by that way, if you want the girl you gotta fight for her