How do I tell my girlfriend I have vitiligo (skin condition)?

We have only been dating for about a month and a half but I really like her. We are both really nerdy and have a lot of the same interests. Anyway, I have vitiligo and it's really only on my groin so she doesn't know I have it but I know I'm gonna have to tell her before we do anything sexual. We have been making out a lot and she tries to go further but I have stopped her a few times now. She's been with two other guys but I've never done anything sexual with a girl because I'm scared of how they will react.
No one outside my family knows and I've never told anyone before, I really have no idea how. I am scared that she will completely reject me.

Most Helpful Guy

• A friend of my wife has this. She is very attractive and that condition really doesn't bother me and would certainly have no problem dating her. You are looking at this all wrong. Use this to your advantage. The next time your gf is going for that area, just be honest with her and tell you have a bit of a skin condition. This will just make her even more interested in see it your goods! Women don't care about stuff like that. They want men to be honest and caring with them.

What Girls Said 3

• Just tell her, if she likes you, it shouldn't matter, it doesn't change who you are.

• Honestly I wouldn't care, and if she already wants to take it further chances are she won't either, just tell her about it and if she does care then you don't want to be with her anyways right? Who needs assholes that won't love you for all your quirks and imperfections? Am I right?

• It's just skin pigmentation malfunctioning lol Don't worry about telling until you know for sure you are going to have sex with her. When you do tell her she is going to want to see, don't be shy :)

What Guys Said 0