Guy i'm dating doesn't usually like the pictures I post on facebook... red flag?

We've been dating for two months. We text eachother everyday. See eachother every weekend, But when I post pictures on Facebook he usually never likes them and I feel like its a red flag because if he actually did like me, he'd like my pictures. I always his pictures. Is this a red flag?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, its not a red flag at all. he may just not be into this whole concept of liking pics on social networking sites.

But if he likes other pics in general, and other girls' pics in particular while not liking only your pics, then it may be a cause for concern.

• he likes most of his friends pics...

• thank you for your feedback!!! :)

• You're most welcome!

What Guys Said 7

• If I was in that situation, I'd rather want him to like me in person than in Facebook. Yes, it's weird that he doesn't like your pictures, but he's dating you, so I mean there shouldn't be any reason to like all your pictures. Yo know he likes you, so it doesn't matter what happens on Facebook; what matter is what happens in real life.

• Does he like other people's pictures, just not yours?

• Yes! He likes his friends pictures and female friends pictures! and I don't get why he doesn't like mine :(

• From his perspective , i believe he won't expect that liking stuff to be big deal , socmed is only socmed , real life is much more important..

• Yes. Of course. Social media should always drive your relationships. How could you go through life without a smartphone?

I'd break up with you just for asking this question. He can do better.

• As in he doesn't push the like button or he texts you and says he doesn't like them and he'd rather them not be up?

• maybe privacy. fb is pretty tattletale

• Are you serious?

You're getting your knickers in a twist over Facebook pictures? Hahaha.

• I know my question sounds dumb haha but it just doesn't make sense how he likes all his friends pictures both guys and girls but not mine...

• Who cares? Seriously it's just Facebook.

What Girls Said 1

• Jumping to "red flag" for not liking pictures to me is silly. I'm a girl and some day I'm all over Facebook sometimes I'm not on for weeks. Just because you like through Facebook doesn't mean he will, ever. Don't freak out if he's liking other peoples stuff on Facebook. He may not want to be that "lovey Facebook" couple. To you it's a no brainer, to him it's like Internet PDA.

Now if he's liking other girls stuff analyze it... Did he happen to like a girl or twos funny picture or selfie and that was it? Or is he posting and chatting with them. Liking the same girls stuff continually? By continually liking her stuff for weeks? My friends boyfriend has liked my selfie but not hers... If doesn't mean anything. If he really isn't meaning anything by it you could start some crazy trust issues over nothing. But, if you honestly feel he's showing affection over social media address it with him.

• Thanks for your feedback! He has a lot of friends both male and female and he usually always likes their pictures and most of his female friends have boyfriends. And he's always on facebook. I know I sound dumb for asking such a question but there has to be a reason why he's liking all their pictures but not mine...

• The funny thing is there really may not be. I've been seeing a guy for a few weeks very casually and we haven't even added each other on Facebook. There's so much silly drama that can come from it for no apparent reason. You have to look at this in an honest way and ask yourself the hard question of, "Am I truly being jealous or a little insecure? And if I am, how can I deal with that?" As well as the question, "Even if I am a little jealous or insecure, something doesn't feel right about his Facebook interactions. Because he does... *blank.*"

The other thing you should consider is his past. Has he always been this way? Then it's nothing serious at all. Has he has bad experiences with a girlfriend over Facebook? He may be avoiding the drama all together.

If you trike feel he's acting a little fishy, then you need to talk to him about it. Bring it up casually, almost in a silly way and see what he says and does. And how he says it.

• Than you so much for the explanation!! :)