I am starting to really hate women.

So I am 20 and never had a girlfriend, ever. I could understand a year ago when I was fat, but I am definitely not fat anymore and I am muscular. But losing the weight and getting muscular still is not helping. I have tried getting more proactive and being more outgoing. That still does not work.

I am starting to get fed up. I have been one a few dates, but never really been past the first. I regretfully had to end a possible relationship, but that was because she lived in another state and it would of been extremely difficult to keep that going. Nonetheless, I have an incredibly long list of rejections that supersedes anything remotely close to success.

Is it because I am 5 feet 7 inches? What is it?

http://m.imgur.com/PMFtH6h
http://imgur.com/44KPJgx
http://imgur.com/K9zmfQ1
http://imgur.com/Cn8tZST

Really, I desire a virgin such as myself. But I cannot even get to step 1.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's probably cause you got a shitty attitude
    like how you hate all women now because you never had a girlfriend and you're only 20
    I hope you don't turn into a sex offender, woman-beater, rapist, etc.
    disrespecting the entire female species because only 0.000002% of females on planet earth refused to be your girlfriend is a step closer to becoming one of those crazy motherfuckers.
    Now your attitude is just getting shittier because you've decided to be sexist.
    you are not going to go very far in life. especially with that attitude. you're going to be beaten down and you are going to keep on blaming people for your faults. get your aggressiveness under control before you decide to throw yourself out into the world again.

So how are you going to treat woman like crap? Are you going to force a girl into an abusive relationship with you? Are you going to physically and sexually abuse a woman you'll see on the street? Are you not going to say thank you to a starbucks barista? there isn't much you can do to make us feel like crap nowadays. You can call us ugly and only the underdeveloped girls will cry.

• I will be glad to make any girl cry. I am the king, I am the warrior, and I am the tamer and the superior.
      I had a good attitude. I was once a loving person, but seeing that failed and women treated me poorly, it is my turn to be the jerk. And it will be much, much worse

• No, not where I live

• its rape where ever the hell you like. just cause you are desperate and want some virgin pussy it dosent mean it won't be rape. :/ get help. seriously. and lose the shitty attitude ''warrior''.

What Girls Said 29

• Waaah waaah waaah, I'm entitled to a girlfriend but I haven't gotten one yet, life is soooo unfair, now I'm gonna be a super c00l edgy douchebag!!! Look out ladies!!!

• As anyone every told you look shallow? Just say'n.

• @crazyincalifornia you tell me lol. in my opinion it's far more shallow to judge someone's looks, than to "look" a certain way.

• Asker if they are easily played as fools.. then they're not woman at all... but a girl.

• From a physical aspect, you're super attractive, at least in my opinion. But I think that may be part of the problem. You seem to be putting a lot of focus on the physical aspect. Looking good only gets one so far.

You need to do an honest self-examination and recognize both your negative and positive qualities. Negative qualities need to be actively worked on. While working on your negative qualities, you also need to keep in mind your positives in order to maintain a balanced self-image. Focus on improving yourself and figuring out yourself and what you truly want in a partner. Maybe ask a close friend for help when it comes to the dating scene, like what they think you could improve on or whatever.

Because none of us actually know you, it's basically impossible to tell you exactly why you're not having success with this. We can only guess based off the information you're providing (which hasn't been much help). So I suggest you simply examine your own self and also get the feedback of those you actually know you in real life.

• Well I lose the weight, now I cannot find a virgin that I can connect to. I might as well stayed fat because I still lose in the end.

• Losing weight should be about feeling good about yourself and liking what you see in the mirror, not about other people.

• ^ 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• why hate women? you look good.. maybe you are after the wrong ones

• I won't lie, because I want you to take what I say seriously, so I'll tell you the bad news first: Yes your height is a problem. BUT, having looked at your pictures, not that big of a problem. I have short male friends who are probably 5'7'' too, and one of them is such a looker, it was only when we were living in different countries that I dared to tell him the truth of why I friended him on Facebook in the first place: He's freaking hot and I used to go to sleep (sorry if this offends anyone --) touching myself thinking of him. When I first met him and time to time several years on when I've been single and stalked his photos on facebook. ooooookay I sound creepy enough.

My point is: There's hope for you without a doubt. You're in good shape, but again with the pithy honesty: What you need is extremely suave and charismatic personality. This is hard to explain but for you, I prescribe a laid-back surfer-boy attitude. I think this will match your looks. But remember, "take it easy, but take it." Note that girls (well the sort who will fall for you once you've got personality down-pat anyway) like laid-back guys, but nobody likes a bum and slacker, so you have to be on top of your shit in life.

B-) Hooope this helps. -- As long as you've understood, I'm confident that it should.

• I understand how you feel. I never had a boyfriend to save my life and all the people my age in my year had a boyfriend at least once already. I'm trying to fix my appearance up but I don't know if it'll work.

There are a few tips that I can provide (I researched a lot into this):
    -Look into the eyes
    This is vital! If two strangers were forced to stare into each other's eyes and talk to each other, they're really likely to fall in love. If you don't keep eye contact then it might be taken as a sign that you don't like the person.
    -Smile from time to time
    While men who smile rarely seem more attractive according to research, do smile from time to time. You have to seem friendly.
    -Spare the compliments
    We all love compliments but if they substitute real conversation then it's dull and a bit annoying. Do it, but slip it in gently to seem more sincere.
    -Slight touches
    Light touch on the shoulder or arm. Do it in a friendly way. We don't touch each other a lot nowadays so it makes it all the more effective - don't make it seem like you're doing it too deliberately, though. Make it all subtle.
    -Be yourself
    There's traits that you can highlight and camouflage, but show your real personality. Be honest. Being kinder doesn't mean that you have to do charity work 24/7, but you can just be nicer to people overall.

Hope this helps :)

• He doesn't want real help lol. He's just here to bitch about women and how from now he will treat all women like shit.. yadayadayada. The same story over and over and over again. Such weak bastards. They have no idea what we go through on a daily basis and we don't even complain like they do hahahaha.

• My question to you, I know you are under 18, but in general, would a 16 or 17 year old girl be interested in a 20 year old guy?

• Older guys in general seem more attractive and mature, I'd say. Women in general care more about personality rather than age. A lot of the girls my age prefer guys that are older. Personally, I don't really mind to be honest since I'm not a very popular choice to start off with and I know almost no men over the age of 16 in real life lol.

@JulyAndrews Indeed it's kind of disappointing seeing women being generalized. The 'an eye for an eye' logic is not very nice... there's not much difference between the two sexes when it comes to emotion. But I guess it's better to show that not all women are bad and can help? A lot of people have problems at times and with a little talking it's possible to convince them that not everyone is the same :)

• OK reading the comments am now sure this is a troll.

• Your A FOOL! Who cares if you hadn't had a boyfriend yet!!! Like seriously who cares! ? So what your gonna get all down because of it!

• Well honey you got to play the waiting game. I've been on the field since I was 14 and still am not married. Dating takes a lot of time and a lot of misses. Loosing weight isn't just going to make women fall I to your lap, that's a misconception we often have when we have physical insecurities. I remember going on ten dates in 5 month and never getting In a relationship with those guys. Dating takes time and if you want a worthwhile relationship you gotta be willing to wait

• Yeah, why I wait, all the virgins disappear with a blink of an eye

• So falling in love unplanned makes you saf

• Sorry *sad

• Please don't be too hard on yourself, and for gods sake don't blame women.
    Look, dating is an art. Hang with some successful guys to see how it works. Use that knowledge.
    For me, nice goes a long long way. If the guy is at least nice, I can overlook a lot of things. If he's not nice he has no chance, at least with me.

• That's what you think, but if an alpha asshole male appeoached you, you would fall for him, no doubt.
      But I have something called Asperger's, very very mild. But it hurts my life.

• I know a few people with Aspbergers Syndrome and instead of resenting it why not embrace it and be part of the solution instead of part of the problem? Your issue isn't virgins or women. Your issues are you.

• Yeah, but regardless of what positive changes occur, I cannot change the fact I will not find a virgin girl who I can connect with

• What the heck is wrong with you? Maybe the girls that you tried to start a relationship with wanted a jerk, but all of the other girls want a nice guy.. so you changing yourself from a nice guy into a jerk is a mistake in the long run. You need to work on yourself before you even consider starting a relationship with somebody. Stop acting like such a boy and become a man. You're freaking 21. Get your life together.

• why do you care so much if she's a virgin?

• Asker (18 to 24)
      1dReport
      Where do I begin? Ok...
      First time for anything is very significant, that includes losing one's virginity. Regardless of how many partners a girl has had, she will always remember her first, whether it be good or bad. For example, a prostitute can have hundreds of partners in her lifetime, but do you think she will forget her first? No.
      Each person a girl has sex with, it becomes another stone added to the rock pile or another notch in the post. She may have sex with one and move on, but still, that first time is always significant, whether she wants it to be or not. That does not mean someone else she has sex with is special to her, but still, that first guy earns a top rank whether he was a douche bag or not. That is because he is her first and shared a significant first-time moment with her.
      So, here I come along, still a virgin. Let's say I meet a girl who is not a virgin. If I have sex with her, it will be a historical moment for me regardless.

• A girl can be a virgin too and I not like her in that way. So it is NOT solely about virginity, but it is still critical. If that makes sense.

Not everyone views it as analytically as I do. It is not till I point it out in depth until people understand my motives.

• sure a girl can be a virgin and you DONT like her. but it sounds like if a girl is not a virgin you could NEVER like her. you're gonna realize how pointless wanting a virgin was when you've had sex. and especially after you've had sex with multiple people.

• Sounds like it's something within yourself other than girls in general. Being overweight and considering you're just coming out of your hormonal surging years you might be fighting some negative re enforcement thoughts. There is nothing wrong with your height or your weight, in fact you're really good looking! tomorrow is a new day, keep your chin up:)

• I used to be overweight, not anymore

• So it's women who are at fault for your attitude? Maybe you need to focus more on your inner demons than coming up with excuses and blaming others for how you feel. You can choose to be bitter and unhappy or you can choose to be happy and positive. Good luck to you.

• Ok I got it thanks A

• Well looking at your picture your hot. So I can only conclude its your shitty attitude that's keeping you from getting a gf. Have a nice day:)

• It stems mostly from discouragement of finding a virgin girl that will accept me.

• No, I am not picky. Just looking out for my best interest. I have every right to hold that standard. It is not a double standard, it is equal.

• @Asker
      "They are out there, just gotta search. But it sucks and is still an inconvenience"

An inconvenience? An inconvenience to search for what you desire?
      You're not mature enough for a relationship.
      Contrary to popular belief. Just because you have a great body women are not going to just drop from the sky.

• Hi there, Elliot. Do they have internet in hell now?

• You are attractive but that wouldn't cut it for me.
    I'm a good girl and of course people like looks but I like a guy with a good head on his shoulders and that he is funny/kind/smart.
    Oh & I'm 5'3, you're taller
    Smile more often; you have a nice smile!

• well it's funny cause you actually look like a player, lol.

i can tell you this one thing, for girls, it's not that easy to find relationships either. girls can always have sex, they'll always find someone for that, but beyond that it can get quiet difficult at times, at least for the attractive girls.

don't hate women. why would you? you can't blame the girls who just didn't feel a connection with you. times will get better, trust me. you'll find a mate.

• I want a virgin, and I will make sure I find one. Trust me, it will happen. It may not be the most pleasant method to think about, but it WILL happen. Mark my words.

• Yes I am. Yes I am. Thank you for pointing that out.
      But I used to not be this way. But now I am, and I take personal pride in that.

• he will die filled with trolls

• You're good looking. Maybe it's your social skills that suck.

• Girls don't look only at physicality. Regarding your string of asshole-y remarks in the comments section, I am going to safely assume that would be why.

• Bitches are annoying.. I don't blame you

• BUT... You're cute though

• Not anymore. I am a total jerk starting today.

• Would you like to be fucked in the ass, lmap. Nah, I'll quit

• No, something tells me I will not even make it into the back of the squad car alive

• Do you come on strong or something, not give it time?

• Your a good lookin dude just don't try so hard the right girl will come along:)

• The right girl is a virgin one, and she will not "come along". So yea, I am screwed despite the effort of losing the 70 something pounds I lost.

• Maybe look at the glass half full and don't lose hope... Hard to see now... But it helps... Trust me:)

• havnt met the right one yet
    x

• just don't become like Elliot Rodger or George Sodini

• Hate woman too I can't stand them yeah they are stupid Tho,

• Lol So you hate yourself and think your stupid

• Other woman who are not me

• I don't get it, no girl, with a face like that? What has this world come too. -_- '

• I don't know either. I don't think I am ugly, at least that is my perception.

• That could work, but check the law in your state. Don't want to go to jail for being accused of child abuse. It happened to one my friends, after her parents found out about the relationship.

• It is legal here, I checked. But the parents are still a major factor.
      That's why I feel I am screwed. Of course, I can lie about my age, but the truth will come out. Might as well be packing my bags to fly out to Manila

• Who are you punishing by doing this? Random women you'll meet just because you've been ignored/hurt in the past? How does that make sense? Your not looking for quality women anymore. Your looking for anyone vulnerable enough to fall for this shit. Good luck with that.

• I just have to try a different appeoach

• I hope we never cross paths then. Your out for revenge, not love.

• That effort is over now. There is no love, never will be.

• Man, if you want to hate women go for it. There are more important things to worry about in this life.

• I'll just treat them like crap. My life mission. Thanks @MothMonsterMan

• nah, you're more than welcome to be shitty, your choice.

• In my opinion you're attractive, facially and body wise. So that definitely isn't an issue. Your height isn't either. Being tall is great for a guy but if he's attractive, being on the shorter side doesn't make him unattractive. You might have less luck with girls taller than you though, although I have a guy friend who consistently dates girls 3 or so inches taller than him.

It is not your looks, and from one of your previous answers I gather that you're in the medical field? Is that right? That's awesome in itself. I like career-oriented guys.

So, cross appearance and ambition off the list. It's your personality. I'm not saying you have a bad personality (I doubt it, but I don't know you.) Your username is down and depressed, plus you're shy right, and probably insecure. You can give off a sad, insecure vibe that does the opposite of attract people. I know this first hand because I'm the same. Yeah, it works that way for girls too... when I'm in a really good mood or feeling confident I talk to more people, make better impressions, etc. So I think that's your entire problem. It's gonna take some work. I don't know how to tell you how to be happier, more outgoing, and less insecure because that's something I'm trying right now.

No need to hate women because you have yet to have success with one.

• This is what u need to hear man

• No, i have just been enraged lately. I am normally not like this, but there comes a point where I am fed up

• You can't hate women because you're single. The way you act when you're upset, is also an expression of your true self.

What Guys Said 32

• Your problem is the same as many other, you are generalizing females and trying to get to them through a general pattern of behavior, rather than understanding their likes and dislikes and see if you are compatible by behaving as you naturally are. Females are NOT a hivemind, they don't all act the same, and there's zero point in punishing people whom are not even responsible for your frustration.

It helps to date 2 or more inches below your height though, cultural indoctrination regarding height goes a LONG way and most people can't really get past their "preferences" in that regard.

Seriously though, who on earth would want to date an "asshole"? You'd have to be a total idiot for that. I wouldn't date any female who would have that kind of personality preference, I wouldn't endure them for longer than an hour and a half.

• Your hatred is blinding you... just because some women rejected u doesn't mean u should hate the entire gender.

There are plenty of awesome women out there bro; those that rejected u are losing out on YOU!

Your pessimism is giving off unattractive vibes to women; u gotta stop this hatred NOW!

• Lose the attitude and bitterness. You've worked hard to get your new look, be happy with that and go out there and have a good time. You're halfway there looking nice, the other half is being someone who's fun to be around. Just chill out and enjoy yourself, laugh, smile, have some beers, be cool.

• Either you are trolling or you are an idiot. Don't you ever say you are going to treat a woman like crap. Not everyone is lucky with love. I'm not. Maybe your haven't met the right woman or you are doing something wrong. Either way, you don't treat anyone like crap or you'll have to answer to people like me. I hope you are trolling.

• Serial killer in the making

• Well, going by other threads you have started. It's your self esteem that is the problem.

You had a negative outlook because of your weight. You lost the weight and started working out. (Congratulations that is quite an accomplishment) And you changed the outside of yourself. But what have you done on the inside? What have you done to change that?

Putting a fresh coat of paint on a house, doesn't make it a new house.

I feel that you were thinking that by getting buff you would have no problem with women. Unfortunately it takes more than that. And because it hasn't worked out, you're right back where you started.

Either it is/was low self esteem that came out. Or the women thought you were just looking to get laid. And either way, it will be a turn off.

Try getting a book on improving self esteem. Work on that. And I'm sure you will see things change.

• Women don't owe you anything at all even if you've made efforts, they don't owe you a date or two, they don't owe you any access to them in any way whatsoever, so don't blame them for your failures and that's really it. Considering literally billions of men out there find relationships with women, it seems incredibly, unimaginably deeply stupid to blame women and not yourself for your situation.

I mean you've been on a FEW dates. Just please try harder and suck it up and be a fucking man and you'll obviously get a girlfriend eventually, just like most people on earth. Or if you'd rather give in to your senseless hate of women then please go ahead, I'm sure there's a bunch of men who'd love to fuck you in the ass, and I don't mind less competition in this world.

• It's your fault.
    Plain and simple. Your not ass ugly. So the fact that so many girls are blowing you off when you ask them out probably means that you come off like a prick or something
    You can't blame people for not wanting to go out with you.

• It's because you will find a hard time getting a woman who will enjoy your shitty personality.

• Is it me, or is this guys behaviour just like Elliot Rodgers'? :O

• Not to that extreme

• I never said I was going to inflict serious bodily harm

• Elliot Rodgers didn't specifically say he was going to kill people, did her, he implied it in his later videos though.

You have a very bad image of women, fuelled by expectations that it would be easy pickings to find and date a girl. You've just come to realise it isn't that easy and demands a lot of self-respect - which you don't have.

• Could be your attitude or low self esteem.
    It's not all about looks for girls, so I can't really tell without knowing how you interact with women

• You aren't ugly and while height does make it tough for you, once you've put yourself together right it doesn't quite matter. Oh and singling out virgins and mentioning how you are a "warrior" and how you'd be glad to make any girl cry basically tells me that you're a creep.

• Don't ever hate women. It gets you nowhere. You can't hate them for what they are any more than you can hate a lion for eating a gazelle. They are what they are. You just have to learn how to appeal to their instincts.

• because they think you care mostly about building your muscles LOL

• You're working on bettering yourself. It sounds like it's already paying off. But you can't expect to get everything all at once. You've gone from "fat" and, I'm assuming, shy, to being fitter, and more outgoing. That's a good thing. Now just remember that all those fit outgoing guys that have girlfriends had to start somewhere, and that involved rejection for them too. Keep doing what you're doing, and don't fall into that "nice guy" trap of blaming them for not being into you. You just need to be patient, and work for it.

• Yea, while I wait, the virgin girls are disappearing

• Try not to worry too much about that. People put a too much weight, one way or another, on sexual experience.

• You'll have more rejections with women than success. You just have to filter through it. But by the same token, I got more women when I was a total asshole. The relationships never lasted, but it was fun!

• I got rejected being an asshole too. Fails both ways

• That works! Just keep in mind, it will never lead to a serious relationship, and you still will get rejected. But it's funny. When I rejected women some would get pissed, then turn around and jealous when they saw me with another girl.

• I'll do it. It's better than my route.

• Another misogynist -_-

Why is it that when things don't go peoples way, they generalize the entire gender. Because of one or two little small things.

• first thing first you need a better attitude and a better name being bland and blunt is a big turnoff for girls my name is not depressing most would not know what i am talking about unless they read the bible. also you are young its not the end of the world im a virgin to bro but am saving myself for marriage.

• Stop depending on girls for your own happiness. There is a possibility you come off as needy and desperate. Instead, focus on what makes you happy, and improving the world around you. If you are a generally good guy who people see as bringing a good time, the girls will follow. But first is your personality, and improving your inner self.

• so you're pissed because girls won't suck you off? what you think you're a king or something?

• Bro it's because you take things to seriously. .. learn to chill and laugh it off. Girls dont like assholes they like men who can handle pressure and can handle a womans tests! Good luck man

• Oh boo hoo hey we have all been rejected by women but that doesn't mean you can just hate them and blame them for not liking you you have to work on yourself if you ever want their reaction to change around you

• why dont we stop hating them and love them back like god teaches us?

• better resort to bashing them over the head with your club and dragging them back to the cave then

• Migrate to Asia. The change in culture and attitude of people might be what you need.

• What do you do with your life?

• Stop being such a crying pussy and maybe you'll get the girls you dream of?

• I know how you feel.

• I made a pact now that I will be a total jerk from now on.

• I am the same bra, or WAS. Not anymore. No more nice guy.

• For me its mostly jealously towards them, their young youthful years basically guarantees or entitles them to a relationship or sex since they have a lot of options when they are young

• I like this. People claim that a guy is guaranteed to find someone if a guy works on himself, stays "positive and outgoing" but that's far from the truth.

• More from Guys
    2