Why do guys hang out with their friends more than their girlfriend?

It seems pretty common that guys tend to spend more time with the boys than their girl. I don't get it. Why is that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Similar to what the guys below me said, it is because girlfriends require more than friends do.
    Girls expect him to look good act like a gentlemen plan and buy dinner make her laugh and do whatever else it takes to impress her.
    His bros just want him to bring beer if he can.
    It is okay though that girls need/want this, it is called a relationship and its what guys sign up for when they want their needs filled by the girl.
    You need to make yourself more of a priority in his eyes and if he doesn't get it then show him my post here lol

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on what your relationship is like.

Aside from sexual stuff, a lot of guys have more fun hanging out with their guy friends than with their girlfriends. My best friends are guys I've known for twelve years. We can hang out and play video games for hours, talking about all the awesome new stuff we've discovered, borrowing stuff from each other, playing Dungeons & Dragons all evening until we get hungry, etc. They are, without question, the most fun people to hang out with.

Finding a girlfriend who has that level of interest in the same stuff that I do would be nearly impossible. Sure, there might be a video game we play together every now and then, but time spent with a girlfriend is usually not time spent indulging in my hobbies. Really, that's what guy time is all about.

• Oh. That makes sense. It would still be nice to not get shot down any I so try to see him. It's getting to the point where I don't even want to bother asking because I already know the answer.

• cause grilfriend can not lift up the down moment as well as friends do. we could go to kick some asses with friends even didn't need to say much words. we need this masculine adrenal. Apparently we have other plan with girlfriend when it comes to tender moment.

• I can't say. I'd rather be with my gal most of the time if I have the choice. I'd rather take my girl fishing than some hairy guy. If the fish aren't biting I can always sit her on my lap, kiss her and squeez'er her up some. But guess it just depends. Gals don't like to do everything a guy does, so can't take them everywhere.

• Girls would like you to be an emotional tampon they require guys to become their definition of complete, whereas guys can be happy by themselves or sorrounded bu friends

• Depends on our mood lmao

• If she's girly, it's going to be tough to be around her because it's hard to do things with her... we don't shop etc..

What Girls Said 2

• I've never been in a relationship where that was the case. Typically when my boyfriends would hangout with their friends they would invite me.

• They're guys ! They need each other!

• Yeah, but it's so annoying when you're trying to spend some time with them and he never can because he already has plans with his friend. 😒

• I know it's not fair.. But you have to understand that friends are also important in life and you can't just blew it away for some girl/guy...(no offence) I mean what about you? Your friends means the world to you right? Wouldn't you feel the same way?

• Yes, but I very rarely ghetto see him and he's with his friends all the time. Like every single day and that not even exaggerating. He's blown me off at least three times in the past two months when I've tried to make plans with him. that doesn't sound like much but that's also theonly time I really get to see him. Any time I ask he's too busy.