Why do I put off guys so easily?

I'm 20 years old. I will like a guy, be really into him sometimes without even speaking to him. then suddenly I will get COMPLETELY turned off by the guy by things that people say about him or stuff that he does. and I begin to avoid and ignore him.
I've never dated/ been asked out by a guy EVER
Im beginning to think I will end up alone

Most Helpful Girl

• I was like that. I think you become more accepting as you get older. You have to recognise you're flawed too. People are probably put off by the things you do. We can't avoid people based on minute, superficial things. Or we'll end up alone. 'Cause everybody is weird as shit and we all do things that someone else will consider an absolute turn off. Just gotta look at the person as a whole.

What Guys Said 2

• Same thing happen with me with chicks.

I think its the push up bra

• Standard I'm almost 24 and Only 4 months ago I've started my first relationship it's been hard sometimes but it's a strong one stick to your standard and the right one will find u or u will find him if u don't stick to your standard you'll end up hurt and disappointed be proud of yourself

What Girls Said 2

• You have enough sense to recognize red flags and not continue to pursue. doesn't mean lay down and accept. It means you're going to find the right guy and you'll know it.

• Maybe you're gay or you have commitment problems... if it's the second one maybe you should see a therapist and figure out what made you be afraid of closeness