Sex in a car anyone at all?

How many of you have had sex in a car or want too? Care to share any good or bad experiences?

• Yes
  • No
  • I want too
  • I'd never

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Yes I have.. Was it good.. Yes.. Was it something I planned with my partner (at that time) no.. It just happens.. Usually better to do it in the back seat because it's more spacious.. Push the two front seats forward to hide the wind shield.. Something I would do again (when I have a partner) hell yeah.. I actually want to try having sex on the airplane in the restroom..

• It depends, so I'm not going to leave a vote.

A good experience of mine would have to be a rough, rape-play kind of thing. It was exciting and it was nighttime, we were alone, and everything was under consent. The windows fogged up a little bit, but it was all convenient and nice.

A bad experience is in the middle of the day, half in the sun, giving a guy a blowjob. When he got up, there was sweaty ass marks and it got really freaking hot in the car.

• thanks for sharing the experiences

• Voted C :)

• I did it once and will not do it again. Fingering and hj and bj is ok. But intercourse was impossible for us.

• couldn't you have gone on top of him in the back seat?

• iv wondered what the appeal with this is. like sure, it's badass, but how uncomfortable...

• what if it was a truck or van that has foldable seats?

• Sex and cars, whats not to like?

• I love my virginity in the backseat of a car. I was 13 and didn't know much about sex, and he was older and didn't care much so it was pretty awful.

I've done it a couple more times after that and they were better but still not my thing. It's uncomfortable and yeah it's kind of exciting being in public but not that much, at least not for me. But still the more you do it, the better it is because you learn how to.

• I have had sex in a car many times. It's quite cramped and is not as good as a bed in my opinion. But if you want a quick heat of the moment fuck, then you don't really care how much room you have or not

• Happens but not the most comfortable and stressful as u can get caught... on the other hand bj and hj are better in car

• some people get turned on at the thought of getting caught...

• Naw, I rather go to the bedroom
    car is too uncomfortable

• I agree with you, but some people may not have a bed available...

• No. Too cramped for sex and I would feel very embarrassed if I ever got caught.

• yes I had sex in my car it was just fine...

• I want to... especially if it's in a tiny truck!

• I see the appeal: the risk of getting caught, the heat of the moment. I'd like to try it someday

• I do it all the time. I wish I could do it in a bed but that's the only place we can. It's not bad at all.

What Guys Said 10

• In my younger days yes I did. Not very comfortable place to make out

• trust me its overrated lol
    I kept bumping my head on the ceiling,, kept cramping up, and the girl was just laying on the back seat cause she couldn't ride me, so i was doing all the work.

• Why ruin a perfectly good car?

• nah sounds uncomfortable to me

• Lost my virginity in a Go-cart.
    only minor regrets

• Yes. I use to go a park at night. In my camaro laid her set back and went at it. It was great

• I've done it in the backseat of car. My partner and I at the time fogged up the windows from all of the hot n steamy passion ;-)

• Ew, you have sex?

• Had a 95 300zx. Took the t-top off, was ok. Now a 370z, can't do anything.

• yeah I guess the tops off gives you unlimited room up above haha plus fresh air! no fogging up!

• just bjs while rolling through heavy traffic

• and you didn't crash?

• nope, it's a fun challenge to focus on driving while getting head, I'm very good at it