Guy asked my friend for my number. Was he into me?

So I went to an event yesterday and we were about 30 people or so at one table. After a few hours or so, my friend started talking with another group of people at a completely different table. Two of the guys from that table came over to introduce themselves to all of us.

After they had left and a few hours later, my friend came over to me and said that one of the guy's who had come over to introduce himself from the other group had asked for my number. She said that she didn't want to give it out without asking me first. She had told the guy to come to our next event, so he could talk to me himself. She also said that he had been shy to ask me for my number himself.

So.. was this guy into me since he was asking for my number? I don't usually have guys asking for my number in public like that or asking through my friends.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• of course he was into you... but i guess he wasn't brave enough to ask you personally :-P

• Sweetie how do you feel you need to doubt that he likes you.
    He wouldn't have asked if he wasn't into you.
    Did he ask your friend for hers?

• Haha noo well I guess I was just really surprised because I hardly noticed him at all :) but it's good to know that he's into me!

• @asker Find him on fb and give it to him, it will help him out lol.

• Definitely into you. He wouldn't of made it a big deal to ask had he not been.

The real question is. Are you into him?

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe he wanted to get to know you

• he likes you, just was to nervous to ask you himself

• hmm I think he was interested, because he made the effort to come and introduce himself and asked for ur number, unless he was dared to