I asked him out and he hasn't replied?

I met this guy online and we've been talking for 4 days now. He asked for my number on the second day and we've been messaging each other since. He asked me out for coffee but I had to decline as I was busy. He didn't talk to me after that for the entire next day. I messaged him this morning asking him if he was still keen for coffee. He's seen the message but hasn't replied yet. I think he has a very demanding job and he only ever messages me late at night... Not sure what to make of this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe he hjasn't decided yet if he wanmts 2 go out with u or not?

• He asked me out for coffee but I said I was busy and that maybe we could do it some other time but I didn't set a different date. I'm not sure if I gave off the vibe that I wasn't interested but I messaged him in the morning asking about getting coffee with him. He's seen my message but hasn't replied although he's never messaged me during the day, only at night

What Guys Said 3

• The best thing to do when declining the first date is to schedule for a different day, unless you want him to think you don't want to go on a date with him. He may have moved on to talking to someone else, or he may just be busy. Good luck.

• yup. rapist.

• He is simply a rapist.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he met someone else considering he met you on a dating site