White guys with dreadlocks?

What do u think of white guys with dreadlocks?
I've date 2 white guys but never met one with dreadlocks until a month ago. At first i have to say i didn't care i thought he was really cute n different. He wanted to get to kno me n i was interested, i still am n i still dont care about hin havind dreadlocks, of anything i love them on him. So far i like everything about him, the only problem is when we're out we get these looks good n bad. I over heard people saying "why he has to have dreads" to why not just date a black guy with dreAds". Then some say we're great together, how we'd make beautiful kids, one lady said she could see how happy we make each other. I just hate how people judge him when he's a really great person.

What Guys Said 3

• Basically... can a white guy have dreadlocks unless it's a wig? o _O

• I don't get why it's any bodies business other than the two of yours. I had a good friend (white ) who sstarted dreading his hair, it was fine as far as I am concerned. Do you, be you! As long as he has an income and is doing well he's fine!

• Anyone with dreadlocks looks dirty and trashy.

What Girls Said 7

• Few can pull it off.
    It looks great on blacks and mixed people (with black ancestry), if properly cared for.

• I've seen like two white guys with dreads that made it work... They looked pretty hot.

But I've seen many more white guys that looked a mess. So it really depends on the guy.

• And don't listen to others opinions. You shouldn't let them get to you. If you really like him and have a good relationship continue to date.

And the people that are saying you should just date a black guy are stereotyping just because dreads are dominated by black guys doesn't mean we own the style. Think about how many hair styles that white girls wore first like straightening your hair.

• meh. I'm not of fan of dreads period.

I'm curious though, why are seemingly all white guys with dreads blonde?

• MEH is how I feel about it lol
    If that white wants locs that white guy has every right to have locs on top of his head...

• Only few can get away with it

• i like them, especially blonde dreads

• I personally think they look strange..