Would you date someone who is the same height as you?

I find it utterly perfect. We'll be on point when kissing without either of us having to stand on our toes, and I think we'll be similarly flexible when trying new sex positions. I've just always liked when a guy is my height.

Im like 5'3 and the guy I like at the moment is maybe the same if not an inch taller. I mean yea it'll suck when wearing heels around him, but I rarely dress up. Im a tomboy who will rather rock converse on the daily and stilettos on occasion.

Yet, My friends on the other hand are like "Nooo thats so unattractive. He needs to be like this much taller than me." Well thas them. #iLikeWHOiLike

So how much does height matter to you?

• I dont mind dating a guy/girl who is the same height as me.
  • I rather date a guy/girl who is shorter than me.
  • I rather date a guy/girl who is taller than me.

Most Helpful Girl

• At one point I did prefer someone taller, but my boyfriend is my height. And God do I love it. Or I just love him. I can't tell! Lol
    P. s I'm happy for you :) x

What Guys Said 19

• I constantly feel as if my height isn't good enough.

I'm taller than most girls here by a few inches (where their eyes are up to my mouth/nose) but I constantly feel like I need to be taller to be compatible.

Like her head needs to be where my neck/chest is at 😒

Are girls okay with my height as I described? (Relative to the height of the girls I described)

• I love the sound of your height. I much rather be up to your face/neck than your chest.

• You're still gonna need some of that for ceremonies and shiz 😂😉

• Nah I dont need it

• I am 5'10 and have dated both shorter women and about the same height and was fine with both. never been on a date with someone taller though

• I've always preferred shorter women.

• Yea i think the majority of guys do

• Shawty I don't mind
    I won't look at your height
    Just don't give me a fright.

• Height, I would like to think, would be a non-issue for me. So yeah I'd date a girl my height. But I'm a little taller than average so most girls are going to be shorter than me.

• vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

Of course I would. I have no height preference; she can be my height, shorter than me or taller than me for all I care. It really makes no difference.

• But whats your main preference

• And do you not understand that only one choice can be made on the poll #ByeFelicia

• Makes no difference to me. I hardly ever participate by voting in the polls on this website. I always submit opinions. Even if I did vote, the poll would automatically be inaccurate since each option to select does not hold truth to my current views and beliefs.

• I'm 5'11" and yeah I would

• Yeah i have no problem dating a girl the same height as me or even taller or shorter
    not a problem at all..

• I agree completely. It's like you fit together perfectly.

• Yesssss 😍😍😍😍

• no phone but I think I figured it out anyways :] :)

• Lol yay it worked haha

• "Don't mind dating a girl who is the same height as me"?

That makes it sound like it's something one wouldn't care about. I'd be pleased to be on a date with a girl my height.

• Well most people care..: mainly girls because they often want someone taller. Im one of the few who'd like someone thats my height and short like me

• I'd much rather date a girl who was my height than some 5'3 girl.

How the hell are you supposed to kiss someone so much shorter than you?

• How am i supposed to kiss someone so much taller than me? Thats why at the end of the day, I prefer someone with equal height

• My girlfriend and I were the same height for a while. It was weird for my friends because we look some what similar and it looked like I was dating myself, but it wasn't a big deal for us. Now I am taller by an inch and a half and it's all good.

• Hahhaa wow! y'all was #Twinning but glad you grew to even it up some :)

• I really don't get why would height have any incidence on dating.

• Well I see why it does... But at the end of the day, its mainly based on preference

• Ok, so you feel like a taller or equally tall guy is better able to protect you AND is just at the right height to kiss you :-) You are lucky to be 5'3" then or it would have been much harder at 6'3" LOL

• Lol ikr... I know lots of guys who are like 5'5. Thats probably the closest I'll get to my height

• I would, but there aren't many girls who are open to dating a guy just as tall as them so I will never bother approaching them.

• yeah. most girls are clos to as high as me anyway. i´m kinda short.

• I don't see ow that would matter

• I'd rather date someone who is as tall as I am.

• Oh wow. Well I guess if you like that

• Yeah, same height fine

• I typically like girls who are taller than me, but I don't care.

• Lol but how does that attract you? You enjoy your face stopping at her boobs/ neck/etc?

• A lot of them... But sure. You just gotta dig deep down

• Dig deep down in what?

• Yes, yes I would.

What Girls Said 17

• Same height so you can kiss them whenever instead of waiting for them to bend down for you

And your bodies are more proportioned and everything aligns when you have sex so your face isn't constantly at his chest

• I wouldn't mind that at all :)

• I would date a guy who is the same height as me, but if I had a choice, I'd choose to date someone who's taller than me.

• Lol you always have a choice

• Nope. I'm too damn short. I hate to be a stereotype but I have a preference for men who are a bit taller than 5'2".

• Yeah, I feel like it would be more convenient.

• I don't actually have a height preference. He can be shorter, taller or the same height. I do think if he is the same height, it would be very convenient for both of us. I highly doubt I'd ever find someone my height though, I am 5'4.

• Its weird cause a lot of my guy friends are 5'6, 5'7, etc according to school measurements. Yet they look my height (5'3). So is there a difference in boys height from girls

• Probably not. I'm 5'11'' though.

• A guy with my height is considered short, so I guess I wouldn't date since I prefer guys who are taller than me.

• No problem with it, but I prefer a taller dude. Not that difficult since I'm not that tall.

• Yea Im not tall at all... And its not that I technically want a short guy, but I just love when we're the same height. Its adorable 😍

• Yay glad someone gets me 😅

• I don't mind dating a guy the same height, but do prefer a taller guy, as in a pair of killer heels I would be looking down on him.

• Yea thats the only part I worry about

• height is my first and the most important standard in term of dating. He has to be 12cm at least taller than me.. lol only my opinion..

• No I wouldn't.

• Sure I guess

• Grrls = yes
    Guys = no

• No! I want to wear heels 👡!

• I prefer taller but same height is okay. Its not a deal breaker or anything.

• i dont mind it.