Is dandruff really that big of a deal breaker?

• yes.
  • no.
  • depends how much I like him/her.

What Girls Said 1

• If he knows he has dandruff and doesn't wash his hair for a week, it's obvious then yes it would be disgusting. That would be poor hygienes and basically not taking care of yourself.

There is Head and Shoulders.

• I'm not saying this to attack you but that is very ignorant. Contrary to popular belief, most cases of dandruff is NOT caused by something as simple as 'poor hygiene'

• It would be in my case. If I don't wash my hair for a week then I will get dandruff. If it's really a medical condition I would understand it but if it's something he can work it out but doesn't, that's different.

• I had mild-moderate acne but cream would helped out. Yes, there are some medical conditions where you really need to see a doctor if nothing else works (yes there are certain exceptional cases).

However if it's a case where you can take care of yourself but simply refuse to or can afford it but don't do that then it would be a turn off.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope I don't mind at all!