Is it possible to forget how to kiss?

I've been single for 4 years and I might be afraid that I don't know how to kiss a girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• i personally dont believe so, but i mean it doesn't matter anyway. just dont think of it so much and let yourself get lost in the moment =]

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's more like riding a bicycle you never really forget how to do it you remember the motions and everything. But like anything else you gotta do it, practice it and get back into the groove of it.

And of course getting lost in the moment of it.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think so. It's kind of like biking.
    Once you've learned how, you'll always have that 'muscle memory'. You might be a bit rusty at first, need some warming up, but you'll get the hang of it pretty fast.

• You might be rusty at first, but I believe it's like riding a bicycle. You never really forget! Plus, if you have chemistry with the girl, the kissing will be natural. I wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope. Not possible. :)

I was in the same situation once. I'm speaking from experience. It's not possible. You'll do great.