My friend stole the guy I like from me?

Okay so I like this guy named Gavin, and well he and I have liked him for 2 years. And well we were "talking" for about 2-3 weeks he would flirt with me, and he would stare at me all the time and I could tell he really liked me. Well my friend Haley she thinks he is cute or whatever and I have always liked Gavin but before we were "talking" she started liking him and she knew I liked him too. Well Wednesday this week, Gavin started ignoring me and he wouldn't talk to me. I knew something was wrong and I got mad because he was ignoring me. Well I found out that him and Haley are "talking" now and she likes him again and not too long ago her actual boyfriend dumped her. And during the time she was dating him she apparently liked Gavin. I am so mad and upset because she practically stole Gavin from me and on top of all this she likes another guy. What do I do? Do I have the right to be mad at her?

Most Helpful Guy

• She can't steal someone that's not even yours

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, but think of it this way. If he was interested in you he wouldn't be ignoring you right now and entertaining your friend, and if he's that easily swayed he may not make a very good boyfriend.

What Guys Said 1

• Um, Ashley...

What Girls Said 1

• If she really was your friend she would have considered your feelings.