Guy's how much money will you spend on a first date? Girl's how much money would you want a guy to spend?

1.
Guy's how much money will you spend on a first date? Girl's how much money would you want a guy to spend?2.

3.4.

5.

6.

7. Nothing.

• 1..
  • 2..
  • 3..
  • 4..
  • 5..
  • 6..
  • 7..

Most Helpful Guy

• It varies on were I'd actually take her for a first date, how long I've known her would also play into that as well. So I mean it could be anywhere from 30$ to 200$ probably, not that I mind much whenever I'm courting someone I always make sure I have enough cash for dates, hanging out etc, and that money is separate from my actual bills, food, gas etc money.

What Guys Said 13

• I don't really mind too much about your choice, but after your date with her, all your wallets are gonna look like choice 7 😘😘😘

• I'd say $25-50 max due to the possibility that we may not even go on a second date together! I'd definitely pay for everything though on the first date because it would look lame if I didn't 😎

• I am usually oneone paying when hanging out with bros and I'd probably have no problem doing it on dates and No I don't feel like I owe anyone anything for 10-20 bucks lol but I take it way, bj by second or Ima leave. (Not that I owe them anything, just don't wanna waste time)

• If I'm thinking about how much I'm spending, then I'm not having enough fun with her to consider her for a second date.

• Used to be between 50-150

But now a big fat 0 ... only if she's worth it though. And that takes more than one date.

• A $100 is good enough..

• I will spend up to $40 max, but I would try not to spend anything if I can. Oh, and the girl is also paying. 50/50

• However much my meal costs or my ticket

• XFD who are these people spening $50+ on a first date?

• $50 sounds reasonable but with her paying the other half it would come up to $100 in total.
    #Dutch

• u don't need to spend a lot of money for someone u love

• 1 or 2. I'm not stingy I'm just not rich.

• netflix and chil $8/mo.

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like when guys pout about paying the bill, although I do prefer to pay my own way. If he insisted though, I'd still want it to be something pretty low key... I'm a casual person and I don't want any pressure or someone trying to impress me. $15 would be my second choice

• Spilt the bill. Or I'm paying for myself because then he thinks I owe him something.
    And since I don't kiss until like a few dates in, most guys would think I'm dating them just to get a free meal. Nope. I just don't trust that nasty mouth of yours lol

• Wow same! True! I don't want to feel like I'm dating with him for free meal, and I don't want to owe anybody anythig esp financially!

• first date I would rather pay for myself so I won't feel tied down to him. But if he insists I'll say between 20/50 dollars

• Preferably nothing or just enough for maybe a cup of coffee and some cake or something. I'd gladly pay for my share though.

• I would just feel really bad if he spent lots of money on our first date and it turns out we aren't very compatible. So I'd prefer it if we kept it "cheap".

• True! I feel sorry for guys because they are the ones who suppose to pay for all the first dates, even the girls that he may never have the 2nd date with her (them). And I'm happy to go Dutcc but they just keep insisting that they can pay. Not sure if they think that we will see them different if they don't pay 100% the bill for the first date? I feel, uhm well, fine, but because I'm a fresh grad and I often date older guys so they want to pay and that's reasonable, but when I dated guys in college I offered to share!

• I prefer to split most things half and half--and I don't want to spend more than about $25 (college budget :P ) so I don't think he should need to either. As long as he pays for himself I'm happy.

• I dont like expensive restaurants. Half the food that they offer I never eat. Less than a hundred.

• If you've spent more than the cost of a couple cups of coffee (give or take), you've overspent on a first date.

• I'm paying for myself.

• Between 3-4. Depends on where, sometimes 5

• What date have you been on where the 5th one was the amount spent?

• First dates are typically getting to know each other and I'd feel terrible if a guy spent more then $15 dollars on me durning a date.