My ex boyfriend has a friend with benefits, I found out today and he's having threesomes! help?

he's seeing this younger girl she's 20 he's 26, apparently they are fuck buddies and they have threesomes now. he's having threesomes with her and another guy. he's also dating a few other girls now, I didn't know this side to him.
Is he bisexual?
Im afraid he hates me and He'll fall in love with the fuck buddy.
Does he respect her if he's willing to share her.

we broke up 3 months ago and he deleted my number ignored my last text?
We broke up because he moved to college and I was childish according to him.

Can I ever get him back?

• can't get him back
  • Can get him back
If no why can't I get him back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yo. Move on. That's it. I'm sorry it sounds harsh but that's it. If it's been 3 months and he's deleted your number AND he's ignoring your texts AND he's dating several other people, he's moving on. It's done. It's over. You can sit her and pine all you want to but you'll only drive yourself into crazy ex territory. The sexiest thing anyone can do is to express thier interest (which you've already done and don't need to do again) then respect and accept thier choices and go on to live a worthwhile life. If he wants to come back he will but chances are he won't and you've just got to cope with that.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sweetheart, he is a massive cunt that has no respect for you. You really don't want to be with someone that sleeps around with some girl having threesomes while he's also got other girlfriends. This is wrong and disgusting. If you can, try and get his other girlfriends numbers to warn them about what he's doing as it's not fair on them either, unless they know and don't mind. I understand that you still might love him and it's hard to get over him but you eventually will it just might take time. Don't go after him as he doesn't care about you at all. Show him that you're stronger than he thinks and that you don't need him in your life. You can do this without him. There are so many men out there that would die to be with you. So leave the idiot and wait until the right person comes around. It might also help if you start dating but don't rush into things too quickly as it may be too hard for you

What Guys Said 8

• Why try? He's clearly moved on. You should as well. Any pursuit on your part will only cause you more grief.

• The question should not be "can I ever get him back?" it should be "Is it worth trying to get him back" or "should I try to get him back" or "should I even let him come back to me" Yes or No.

No. You should move on you deserve better, a liar like that has to want to change themselves or they never will, and that usually happens when they are old or about to die.

• He's having fun that you obviously weren't fullfilling. Sorry you're so tore up about it. Would you ever have a threesome?

• Why are you so worried about what an ex is doing? It would be better to just move on.

• Sometimes it is just best to move on. He did. And to be honest why would you even want him back?

• You can't it seems he is enjoying Threesome. At last you must try for once. :)

• Then someday he will invite you to a threesome?

• Sorry, He's living every mans dream. Holy shit what you just described, I would kill for.

What Girls Said 9

• Sounds like he wants to explore sexually and not settle down into any kind of any kind of monogamous relationship anytime soon. Even if you did get back together, wouldn't you be concerned that he has developed a taste for extra activities?

• It depends on if he wants u back. If he does want u back then yes but if he doesn't want u back then no.

• Why do you care about your ex boyfriend's sexual proclivities? It's literally none of your business at this point, and all you're doing is beating yourself up over something you no longer have access to.

• Yaeh once through went to the slut side they dont generally come back let it go he gone kiddo.

• Why do you want him back? I think that's the question here.

• why are you freaking out about your ex! not to be mean but it looks like he has moved on...

• You really need to move on. You don't need to have any contact with him and you don't need to me worried about what he is doing in his own personal life. You two are no longer together if he deleted your number or blocked you that means he doesn't want anything to do with you. Even if you still love him you have to take steps and get over him. Thinking about him and what he's doing isn't going to help you get over him

• He's not worth your time, and you wouldn't want to catch an STD from him would you?

Find a guy who isn't an asshole!

• He could still love you etc. but right now it seems he just wants to have sex without a relationship. he's just having fun right now. just do u and let him do him. i doubt he will start liking that other girl cuz him and his friend fucked her in a threesome. if he loves u he will maybe eventually grow up and come back to u. but don't wait on him live your life. cuz he's living his. yes u can get him back but not right now.

• I couldnt understand why he deleted my number? I miss him so much. I haven't contacted him since 2 weeks ago. Im not over him

• I don't think you should think into it so much he deleted your numbernot blocked it. so he does want to hear from you sooner or later. but I think u should wait a little before contacting him. u don't want to lose him for good u know.