Would you dump your boyfriend if he told you he's been experimenting with guys?

• Yes because thats... Umm weird.
  • Yes because he cheated on me.
  • No Because I'd love to spice up things in the bedroom.
  • No because I've been experimenting with girls
  • No because I've been experimenting with other guys too lol
  • I'm a guy and I'm not into experimenting with other guys.
  • I'm a guy and experimenting with other guys is worth trying once or twice
Well its 2016 now and nice to see that people aren't bothered by the fact that the dude is pretty much gay for his actions. But It is nice to see that cheating isn't tolerated

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd dump my girlfriend if she did it with other girls. I'd never do anything with another man, but if expect a girl to dump her boyfriend if he turned out to be a fag.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If it was the other way around, my girl experimenting with girls, I would dump her for cheating. I don't care if it was with a girl, it's still cheating.

• If I had a girlfriend and she makes out with a girl then yes I would dump her. Cheating is cheating no matter if it is with a person of the other gender or two people of the same gender. So yes a girl would get dumped by me if she makes out with another girl.

• WOMEN ARE NOT PEOPLE THEY ARE DEVICES BUILT BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR OUR ENTERTAINMENT :p

• If he's doing that while in a relationship with you it's probably a sign to put the relationship on hold at the very least. I'm totally for him experimenting and figuring out who he is and what he likes, but that shouldn't really be going on while in another relationship. Cheating is cheating.

• Im not the one with the guy

• I would dump him, that's cheating like Ale says. Same if my girl was with anther girl, she's bi and should know better.

• I wouldn't dump her that quickly, id try to see whats going on first. Clearly she's confused about herself and id want to help her if i can.

• I'd expect her to dump me if I experimented with anyone -- guy or girl -- and I'd dump her if she did the same. It's cheating. Who the other person is is immaterial.

• Its cheating but its not cheating if he did it befoere they got together.

• If my girlfriend makes out with another girl... yes I will dump her... its called cheating.

• LOL @ E votes.

• If he cheated, it's over. Just my opinion.

• Kick him his man pussy on the way out!!

• hey thats not a gay porn site. delete these shit

What Girls Said 22

• I have no problem with him experimenting with guys. But if we're in a relationship and he wants to experiment, he needs to figure his shit out without me. I have a monogamy complex. He's either mine exclusively, or someone elses.

• Yes, I would dump him if he told me that. Doesn't matter who he's been experimenting with, girl or guy. Him completely betraying me and the exclusivity of our relationship just to fuck around with someone else is just the same.

• Yes, because I don't tolerate cheating.

• I wouldn't want to be cheated on. But also no offence to lgbt out there. But my type is strait men. I am not bothered slightly by others doing it but in my relationship I want a man who only wants women. It would make me uncomfortable and feel like I can't completely satisfy him.

• If he cheated then yes.
    I'd definitely get him tested...

• LOL I'd dump him and delete him off my life completely

• not necesarily. i agree with the other person who said the relationship can be put on hold. if he is unsure about his sexuality and afraid to be out in the open about him, i would be willing to help him figure it out and wouldn't be mad. i understand what its like to have to hide one side of u. if he was an open bisexual and did that, then i would see it as cheating. I don't know why, i can't help it, but the thought of a guy im with cheating with another guy doesn't hurt even remotely as much as cheating witth another girl.

• No doubt yess i would.

• Hell yea, no matter the gender he's cheating. Break up he's obviously not wanting to be with you if he's not 100% focused on you.

• uh... yeah.

• Probably, because that would be cheating.

• I think I would totally leave him yeah.

• Hey, maybe something could be arranged!

• That's cheating 😕😟 Of course I'd dump him 🙎🏽✋🏽

• Maybe. I'd have to hear the stories 1st. srsly.

• I'd dump him right away. cheating is cheating

• You cheat your gone.

• I'm a lesbian but when I did use to like guys the thought of it actually turned me on but realistically if I had a boyfriend who was experimenting with guys I would dump his ass, once a cheat always a cheat.

• I'd ask him for a threesome

• Yes, I would. If he really love me and girl in general he would not doing it with other guy

• No I would not, him experimenting with men does not justify cheating

• It's cheating. All that "it's not cheating of they're the same gender bullshit is childish nonsense".