Girls, Should I ask a girl out during finals week?

I'm not planning to, but it's a question that has been bothering me. I'm more inclined to just ignore it and try next time, rather than try in the last 2 weeks of college or something... What do you think girls?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Nooooo. NOOOO, don't do it. That's just one extra thing to worry about during the time that could make or break you. It can go 2 ways: She says yes, you're happy and stress free about this during testing. She says no, you could be upset, and just thinking of all the reasons why she said no. Could very well affect your studies and screw your test performance. Wait till after when the pressure is off and all you have to worry about is if you passed or not.

• Sure, why not? Plus it might leave her excited and something to look forward too. Either plan it half way through finals so it can be a stressful don't worry about finals day Oren's of finals to celebrate either way I think she'd be excited! Why not ask her own?