Why does this girl keep sending me nudes when I don't want them?

>Messed around with a tinder chick..
>29 year old nurse who is attractive and has a nice body.. I don't imagine her having a hard time getting dates
>Starts sending me text and snaps everyday
>She notices I start to distance myself
> Responds to that by sending me an excess of nude pictures/videos on snapchat
>I ignore.. I choose not to open them anymore.. she still keeps sending.. 😂
Why does this girl keep sending me nudes when I don't want them?I don't even really use snapchat. I seriously have ignored the last couple nudes she has sent me but I seem to get a new one at least once a week. I don't fcking want them.. like if I send a dick pic to a girl and don't get a response.. I don't send 20 fucking more. She kept bringing up really deep conversations all the time. I called her over the phone and reminded her that I made it clear in the beginning that I only wanted to hook up and didn't want anything more and she acted like it was completely cool. Thankfully she doesn't text or call me anymore after I said that.. she just keeps sending these unwanted nudes of herself lmao.

Most Helpful Girl

• Is there a way you can block her on snap? I would be blocking her if you are truly not interested. To me it sounds like she is desperate for attention. You've already made it clear you are not interested, thankfully she is not calling or texting you.

Unfortunately some girls need to do things like this to feel desirable. My ex was talking to a girl like this. My friend's brother had been talking to her before and she kept sending him nudes. Even though he wasn't interested and told her so. So I'm sure she was sending my ex nudes as well.

Safe to say this girl is no longer in the picture and he is dating someone else. My ex cheated on me. But honestly, this girl needs some help.

I think your best bet is to just block her. Eventually though I'm sure she will find someone else to be obsessed with and you will be forgotten. So waiting it out can also be something you could do.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao why not hit it again? You thing she's too clingy and wants a relationship? Deep convos like kids and more?

Side note. Kristen Pizzahut but that one chick you had crazy sex with while you worked at pizza hut? I saw you comment that on here Lmao I was mirin

• ahhahaahah. Yep

• I don't know she trips me out.. like her actions and her words don't match up. I have no idea whats going on in her head

• Hahaha. Yeah then if your gut is telling you that probably best to stay away. Lol she probably wants your babies. Probably best to ignore her

What Girls Said 19

• Try sending back a message that says something like
    "ERROR: User has exceeded monthly data allowance. Attachment not sent"

Hey, it just might work. Some people are UNBELIEVABLY dense with telecom shit, lol.

• Few reasons.
    1. She might never have had a man ignore her before. Especially the more attractive a woman is. The less they're rejected/ignored.

2. Low self-esteem despite her good looks. [[IMO]] The more attractive a man is, the more "weight" his compliments hold.

-It's the difference between a woman who's a 10 {face and body} telling you you're hot. Compared to a woman who *you* consider to be a 5 telling you the same thing.

3. Might've been really good in sack and she's reminding you that if you ever "run out of options"; she's there.

Personally, I think it's sad.

• sounds like she is in desperate need for attention...
    people have issues, some worst than others, sometimes it is the (obvious) reason why they are single...

• Mirin

• hm, don't be an asshole. talk to her, give her some closure, she probably fell for you a little bit and now she's trying to get your attention/validation for sleeping with you. Women are sensitive creatures, we have egos too.

• I mean I think a 29 year old woman would be past that stage in her life.

• I'm genuinely curious why she would stop calling and texting but would continue to send picture after picture. I've never seen anyone act that way

• Nah. He's entitled to "be an asshole". I wouldn't call it being an asshole though. If a girl got that many dick pics from a guy, she'd go apeshit. If anything, he has a right to call out on it. Women aren't the only sensitive creatures.

• Tell her to stop. She's certifiable.

• So uh.. Two things.

1. Tell her straight up that you don't want her xpics. That you had fun but that was the end of it and to please GTFO. Just be honest.

2. Stop sending dick pics. Women don't like them. No, don't argue. We DO NOT LIKE THEM. If they say they do, they're lying because they like YOU DESPITE the dick pics and are waiting out this ridiculous phase so we can get to know you better.

• is "C papi" @consultantisback?

• 0|1
  • Lol tony you dog 😂😂

• She wants to excite you somehow :D Block or delete her.

• Yikes! That's embarrassing.

• Block her lol

• Wanted a clever way to do it but couldn't think of anything. Look at what redeyemindstricks said lol

• Hahah okay that's funny. But then I gaurantee shell text you. Seems like a lot of work. She's get the hint if you blocked her

• You are living in heaven I guess :P

• Was that a question or a 5 mint read?

• Can't you block her if it bothers you so much?

• Block her ass.

• She's got baggage upon baggage. Some girls who had terrible family loves growing up are only crazy about guys who aren't into them. Literally crazy. Hazards of hooking up. 😣

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 16

• s33.postimg.org/.../..._12_30_05_1464300336868.jpg

Same with me, jeez. I guess sloots finna sloot

• i always thought i'd like that... till it started happening to me...
    one girl actually sent me nudes... of OTHER girls... the fuck?

• Damn. She's thirsty.

• lmao tell her straight up, other girls in the queue

• Guinnes world record: first male on GAG to complain about nudes.

• Hahahhaha they keep going

• Gosh what difficult situation you are in.

• She wants to hook up again 😈

• Tell her to send them to me 😉

• Dawg dawg come on! she's naked and fine? Mmh

• so ur admitting ur fucked a grenade, since the pictures were unwanted, she's ugly. cmon man.

• You said this on the tinder mytake. Not all women that are sexually suggestive are hideous bro.

• She's desperate, and in the past has found throwing her body to be the best way to get a guy's attention.

Either ignore them, or tell her your biggest fantasy, which she will be offering to fulfill tonight.

• Maybe she is interested in hooking up. The situation almost feels funny in terms of when a woman does it!

Respect to you if you want to hold out. Maybe she really wants you?

Maybe it's the thesis that women want what they can't have or else they treat men who treat them bad right? To get valdation?

Can u check out my take pls? Would appreciate ur thoughts and it might actually help understand the hot nurse? www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a27854-woman-hears-the-exact-same-thing-from-two-guys-but-she-reacts

• Im pretty sure you already know the answer to this, she imagining her future kids go 'mommy mommy!' and apparently your the daddy lol. gratz on the child dude

• try harder troll -_-

• Wish I had that problem.