Will my girlfriend cheat on me if her friend convinces her to?

WE have been together for almost 4 years and have a 10 month old baby I'm her first boyfriend, intook her v. We do everything together, we even stay over eachothers houses everyday. She hasn't talked to one of her closest friends in a while which is also our sons god mom and they were texting recently and plan on hanging out this weekend. While they were catching up her friend was telling her about how she is about to leave her boyfriend of 2 years and how she has been talking to another guy. My girlfriend replied "nooooo!!! Why would you do that" and talked to me about it about how she didn't know what to say back to her but I'm afraid if they hang out this weekend her friend will be able to convince her to cheat on me as well. Me and my girl don't have those kind of problems but I know friends can be very convincing. I do trust my girl but I don't trust that bitch of a friend she has. Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you think that little about your girlfriend then yes she might

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you're being paranoid. If your girlfriend really loves you no friend can convince her to cheat on you and why would she do that? Your girlfriend never gave you reasons to suspect her as well, according to what I can see. So just relax, nothing will happen.

What Girls Said 2

• No, just because you're friends withs someone doesn't mean you take their advice or do what they do. If she's smart she will go her own path and not think about that, she can listen and be her friend, however I doubt she will do the same.

• No your girl will not cheat on you. She knows what she has at home, and you need to find that confidence again within yourself. Being insecure is not attractive. Trust me, been there done that. Sometimes still like that lol but after 4 years and raising a baby, you are definitely the one she wants for life. No friend can convince her to do anything. It's only up to your woman

What Guys Said 4

• You really have to trust your girlfriend more.

First and foremost, there is no reason that friend would try to convince her of cheating on you.
    Even if she did try to, your girlfriend has been with you for 4 years! AND you have a kid together! Do you think she would cheat on you just like that?

In other words, you shouldn't worry. If you trust your girlfriend, you have to trust she won't cheat on you for whatever reason.

• Don't worry about her friend. If your girl has good morals and a strong belief in what's right or wrong, she won't be persuaded or convinced. Your girlfriend might even inspire or convince her slut friend to start acting right

• Yes, she will. Women allow their friends to have far too much influence on them. They are herd creatures. If the rest of the herd is doing X, they will need to do X.

Are you and the friend on good terms?

• Don't get all paranoid, your girlfriend and her friend are two different people. Only thing you can do is trust her.