If you got matched with an Indian woman like this on tinder. How would you go about courting her?

What would be your game plan from first contact, courting her all the way to getting her into bed? Basically, based on these pictures how would u plan out a tinder date with her in order to get to know her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you stole the photos from instagram

• If i was a guy, yes she has a bubble butt, nice face, hair and physique. 👏🏻👌🏼✌🏻️👆🏻

• Ill take her out to picnics, hiking and eat out at her favourite places.

Most Helpful Guy

• Take out someplace nice but don't try to get her into bed right away, she looks like someone worth dating , hope she isn't out of your league, she is very pretty. Try taking her wine tasting, that's usually impressive to some women especially at that the vineyards

What Girls Said 4

• I'd approach her from the kid angle because every other guy will be talking about her looks.

• Dude, she's smoking. Specially in the football and bathing suit pics.

I'd suggest a date at a sporting event, a gym, or something else sporty. She seems like a sporty girl

• She's not that pretty she just gotta nice booty

• She's easy. Just buy her 1 or 2 drinks, smack her ass... and just Fuck her.

What Guys Said 9

• My goal wouldn't be sex right away. It's to determine whether or not we're compatible. So depending on her response, we may or may not even meet...

... and after months of dealing with single liner attention seekers, I said F**K DATING APPS!

• My question is why do you have so many photos of one random girl...

• Do I? i took this from instagram.

• To be honest, I've seen much prettier Indian women, so I probably would just be polite, say hello in passing, and that's it.

• She's not that bad. Get to know her and plan an exciting date that both would like and talk. What else are you going to do? If it works it works, if it doesn't keep the ball rolling

• I'd take her to Starbucks or on a picnic. Something lowkey and laid back. I'd try to be myself. My God she is beautiful !

• she's cute, nice butt and she's in great shape! I'd think doing something outdoors with her would be good since it seems she likes to get out and do stuff

• First, I wouldn't put a picture up on another site.
    Then I'd say hi

• " I love brow sugar, could you give me some?"

• She is from Trinidad so take her for bake and shark. Lol