Do women like guys that don't talk much?

I'm not referring to someone who's shy. I'm meaning by someone who just doesn't talk much. A lot of the times, I don't like to talk to people, but when I do find someone who isn't annoying, I can carry a decent conversation. I guess I should really ask if people in general find others intimidating or boring from someone who is pretty introverted

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a middle ground. Someone who doesn't blab about pointless things, but also someone who isn't quiet all the time. If a guy doesn't talk much, I'll probably find him boring, or think he isn't interested in me.
    Not talking much also doesn't really have anything to do with introversion. Introversion is simply about how you relax. Introverted people relax by being withdrawn, maybe with a good book or movie. Extroverted people relax in the company of others and get anxious when they haven't talked to or seen someone in a while. Whereas introverted people get anxious when they've been with a lot of people for a while and they feel overwhelmed by all the interactions. Introverted people can still be very talkative.

• Hmm, interesting point. I didn't think about the extroverted and introverted people being talkative and around people until you said it that way

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no.
    When you first meet a girl you have to do more talking than you may necessarily want in the beginning. Past that you just need to be a good listener. You don't have to be the one doing the talking. But you do have to engage her. If she finds you interesting past what you have to say, then it really doesn't matter.

But engaging conversation is a universal attractive quality.

• It's easy to start a conversation. Harder to maintain it if there's no connection or not having an open mind

• Sometimes people confuse just not knowing eachother with having "no connection". Several of my long time friends started after not having any real connection as you say.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm are you'll find someone. Most women do seek quiet men. But There is a chance that you won't get approached.

• Lol it's alright if I don't get approached. I'll just have to hope their eyes speak for their feelings so I can make a move.

• I tend to be attracted to guys who can keep a conversation flowing- something that feels natural and un- forced though.

Sometimes silence is good but the awkward silence are the ones I cannot stand

• Lol it's all good. I used to not be able to handle awkward silences and was very uncomfortable with them. But I put myself in situations of being around people that I didn't know to where I didn't force myself to talk.

• Humans generally like people they have things in common with or find interesting. Being silent isn't interesting at all.

• That's true, but sometimes it's nice to be around people who think differently or have different opinions since we can learn more. I changed my thought of process when I hung around people that didn't think like me. It made me see things differently before I spoke

• I like guys who are quiet. I'm a rambler and I talk a lot and I've met people who find that comforting because they're not so good at conversation. I like guys who don't talk as much as long as their still thinking.

• That's actually an interesting point. I never thought about people having trouble speaking to someone who's talkative. I can see that balancing out since they need someone who's talkative to help them talk or converse.

• I think balance is needed. I like a guy who is a great listener , but who will also talk openly with me about everything and anything. I'd love times where we can both just sit cuddling... not saying anything at all. Knowing we are comfortable , not awkward, with the silence. Silence is bliss at times

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. I think they do like such guys. It makes them more mysterious and hence it increases a woman's curiosity to get to know them.

• I agree. I think it makes a person more curious

• I have quiet/normal/talkative times. Generally being really quiet can definitely get really old. Sometimes I'm deep in thought and everyone yells at me to talk haha.

• Hahaha it's kind of funny to see people get irritated when we don't talk

• You damn Right @Asker :)

• Nobody likes anybody that barely talks.