Would you date or marry a short (5'10'') guy?

I am a very short 5'10'' guy and I am very self-conscious about my height. I think I'll never get a girlfriend because I am too short for that...

• No, he is too short for me, I'll never have any relations with such a manlet.
  • Yes, I prefer short guys over tall guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude REALLY? 5'10 is not short! Especially compared to me. But i seriously can't stop laughing about how you just called yourself a "manlet" lmaoo!! I guess i'm a womanlet too since im so tiny. Stop being so insecure. Your height is perfectly fine. Yes, almost every single girl would much rather prefer a guy that 's 6 ' + but you must have other qualities that are good and make you a dateable guyy so , chin up buttercup:)

Read your comment again, you basically tell me I am worse than a 6'+ guy. How can I be reassured by that? That's the proof I am inferior to normal height guy. I'll be lonely forever...

You are a manlet for crying over you're freaking HEIGHT! Real men don't cry about that! Manly men will move on and forget about it.

Girl, I am fairly good looking, smart and have a good body. But girls only tell me I am cute and not handsome, they will never date a short guy. What wrong with the place I live in?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5.10 is short? Lmfao u complexful foo' u are above average.

In your country...

Nah my country male average height is between 5.9 - 5.10 actually. I am 6.0 myself and there are a lot of people I see everyday who are tall as giants.

World's average height is 5.7.. and you are even taller than world's average height. Just wear some Airmax or some shi it will add your height at least 3-4 Cms.

What Girls Said 25

• 5'10 is obviously not short. Are you fishing for confirmation on something you already know is false so you'll feel better about yourself?

• Uh... I don't think 5'10" is short, pretty sure it's average. That's how tall my current boyfriend is though so, fine with me.

• You're not that short. I'm 5' and anything taller than that is tall enough for me. I just think it's weird to date someone the same height or shorter but, luckily for me, most guys are taller than me.

• 5'10 isn't short, it's above average and seeing as I'm only 5'2, it's fine.

• What is up with these tall and short questions? It's not the height that makes a man!! I've dated a guy who was three inches shorter than me. Girls are so fucking stupid today.. 🙄🙄🙄

• Nope, I actually go as far as avoiding guys who have an obvious heightist-inferiority-complex. That's an immediate turn off.

It's easy to make such remarks when you don't have to cope with being short around other people.

This thread is like a tug of war Jupiter. He ain't getting it 😂😂

@This_is_my_username just why did I even bother 😭

• "Short"...
    Yeah. Totally short. 🙄🙄

Compared to a normal 6'2'' guy I am a midget.

@Harpesian Norway.

Ahh Norway, that makes a bit more sense, people there are much taller than average. Still don't think 5'10 is short though. Move to America, people here are much shorter than you, especially girls.

• Neither of your poll options. I don't prefer shorter guys, but being shorter than 5'10 is definitely not a deal breaker.

Not a deal breaker but a minus?

Not really, I'm 5'2 so anything over 5'4 is good

• That's average, go Google it...

I googled it and 5'10'' is considered a manlet height. Normal height starts from 6'2''.

Not in my case. I have been rejected for my height a lot of times.

I can't believe you, sorry...
      Maybe it was just an excuse, because it's impossible to be rejected n times by n different girls for the same reason.

• Duh, my boyfriend is about 5'4- 5'5 and I love it! Since I'm 5'1 to me that's just perfect height for him.

• That's not short. Yes I would.
    My preference is 5'9" and above

5'9'' is the shortest guy you would date so I am at the bottom of your preference. That means I have low SMV to you.

Now imagine a 5'6'' guy asks you out. How would you feel?

I would be hesitant
      But if he's amazing like Nijat Rahimov I would❤️😛

• Tf that isn't short

• SINCE WHEN IS 5'10" SHORT? Of course I'd date you. :3

In your country...

In Norway it is short.

I would think it obvious that I would be referring to people in MY country before another.

• That isn't short to me and yes I would date a guy that height.

• Iv always been more attracted to shorter guys

And guys with meat on there bones , chubby guys! So hot

Ya I guess that's what I'm saying...5 3' would be considered short to me anyway

5'10" isn't short by the way:)

• Um im 5'4 so you're definitely not short to me! lol honestly i think only basketball players would consider you short...

• How is that short? And why would height even matter.

• You're kidding me right? That's a average height for a man.

In your country...

I live in Norway.

Well then just embrace your height and live with it I guess

• That's not short to me.

• hot with abs yeah why not

• Thats not short, it a pretty good height to be honest.

• 5'10" isn't even short lol.

• 5'10 isn't short.

• That isn't short. Da fuck?

• Where are you from? 5'10 isn't short here... 5'4-5'5 is short and my childhood sweetheart was/is that height.

What's unattractive is inferiority complexes. Obsession with things like this will make you unattractive even if everything about you is attractive.

What Guys Said 18

• I won't date or marry a tall or a short guy. . .

• i would not only date him, but i would take it slow at first... maybe get some dinner... i wouldn't come onto him too fast, but when the time is right... i would tear that ass up

• I think you'll be able to still find a girlfriend despite being short. What you lack in height you can make up for in confidence. Just be confident and girls will overlook the fact that you're short.

• Since when is 5'10 short? lol

Where do you live? It seems the USA, the UK and other anglo-saxon countries are inhabited by midgets because in my country this is very short.

The average here is 5'9 for guys (USA) are you from a Scandanavian country?

Yes, I am from Norway.

• Move to literally any country that is not the Netherlands or Scandinavian...

• 5'10 is a very good height.
    Not too tall, not too short.

Lol & trust me, your negativity towards yourself will hinder your chances much more than your height... Even if you were 5'6.

• You are not short , you are sick !
    Because you think you are short !

• LOL. And yet I only stand at 5'7" and give "zero-fucks" :) most people can't care less about my height, its my sarcastic asshole personality that drives them away.

• Yeah... that's not short.

In your country...

In the majority of countries around the world its either tall or average. Even so, if you can't get a girlfriend it's very unlikely due to your height. But if you'd rather blame it on that than being proactive about it, that's a choice.

• That's not short.

• 5'10 short? I'm 5'8, fuck me right?

• short? what the hell that's average...
    sincerely a 5'7" guy...

• 5'10" is not short

• That's so depressing because I am also 5'11'' and girls think I am too short for them.

• Reading the comments.
    Conclusion: obvious troll.

Still don't have a girlfriend because of my height. ((

Norway.

I should go there lol.

• You'd have to be very self conscious to think of 5'10 as "very short".