I am skinny but I like curvy girls. Help?

I am a skinny guy and all the girls who have ever been interested in me are either skinny or fit, athletic and tall. Lots of them are considered very hot but for some reason I have always been attracted to soft curvy/ chubby girls who don't work out. I just can't imagine being with a bony or muscular girl. But bigger girls don't like me! I am attractive and smart, I have a deep voice but my skinniness ruins it all. They sometimes call me weak though I am not.
I try to become bigger but it's very hard with my genetics. Do I have to settle for hot skinny girls or there is any chance for me to get a curvy girl?

• You are skinny so you are destined to be with a skinny / fit girl.
  • You need to work out more.
  • You can still get a curvy girl even if you are skinny. (how?)

Most Helpful Girl

• I am curvy and I could be with a skinny guy. It doesn't matter. I am sure there are more girls like me.

What would you define as skinny?

Wow, that's really uplifting. If a girl as beautiful as you could be attracted to skinny guys then I am not doomed. :)

Thank you :) I am sure you will find a curvy girl and she loves you!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your skinny and you're attracted to larger girls. Logic would suggest that there are also larger girls that are into skinny guys

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see why being skinny would limit your chances at getting a curvy girl. I'm sure there is thick girls who are into thin guys, you just haven't found her yet :)

Why would she like me if there are bigger guys?

I said MAYBE only a very very small percentage

I think most of them are. Oh OK, I'll go with skinny girls then.

• Ofc you can, where there is a will there is a way!

• I think a lot of curvy girls go for a bigger man, because they're afraid they'll feel like they're too much to handle or as if they're not feminine and they are the ones who have to be careful not to break you.

What Guys Said 4

• Shouldn't be an issue. Why not work out? wouldn't hurt, for me I don't think I would like the girl weighing more than me.. She'd have to be pretty fat to get to that point though

• It's funny that you say that because im skinny but most of the girls that hit on me are fat I'm like a magnet or fat chicks. I don't know what it is but the point is bigger girls usually don't mind being with some one skinny. Does curvy girls that turned you down probably wasn't because of your looks but your personality. Move on to the next curvy girl

• That's fine

I don't think it's fine to not be liked by those who you like.

• You need to work out more.