Why did my ex girlfriend text me this out of nowhere?

We were together for 3 years and broke up 4 months ago. She got a new Boyfriend right away. Anyways I stopped talking to her all together 2 months.... Show More

I did respond to her texts. I have'nt heard from her since then should so it's been a week. Should I text her or let her contact me again? I just don't want to get pulled into some game just in case that's what it is
So as the weeks have gone by she's texts me randomly maybe once or twice a week. She also wanted to llet me know she got a new job and it's right by my house. She wanted me to know that she's close by now..Wonderwhy that is?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it means that she thought the grass was greener over there. She thought she was going to get you but maybe in a better package...when people have something good they don't realize that everything out there isn't the same until they experience it. He didn't respond to her qwerks the way you do, he didn't think the way she sneezed was cute like you do, he found the way she brushed her hair annoying when you used to brush it for her! Just examples, hope you're getting the point...I think the cheating question might be her ploy to get you back, "well someone told me you cheated on me so I blah blah blah..." this would justify her sleeping with the new boyfriend.

I had a relationship in high school

Met, married, my husband...divorced

Had 3 relationships (9 years since divorce)

ALL OF THESE MEN HAVE TRIED TO COME BACK! Even the last one...50 years old, you'd think he'd know by now...his issue was he wasn't sure he was done being single for good. Welp now he doesn't want to be single but I've moved on!

I say, don't take her/him back...be the one she/he let get away...be that one they always wished they'd have never been so stupid...

And move on to a fun, new, exctiing, dating and getting to know people phase!