Is it a bad sign if your date burps in front of you?

...that he probably doesn't like you

Most Helpful Guy

• if he is the avg guy, he probably doesn't even realize its offensive, and he probably thinks its cool, like I used to think.

i still slip and burb around girls sometimes. most definitely does NOT mean I don't like them.

or he might be testing you to see if he can be himself around you and not have to pretend to be something he isnt. he might be testing you to see if you are cool.

if it as first date, that's not the time to be testing though, lol

What Guys Said 2

• Ha! I don't even know why your thinking this deeply he's a guy, abit ungentlemanly or whatever but on the contray he's probably comfortable around so...so don't think to much you obviously still like him it doesn't really matter?

• No. It's a burp, not a profession of his innermost feelings.

What Girls Said 2

• No some boys are just comfortable with this gross habit and have no home training/shame! Smh! Don't take it personal girl.

• Aha... ahahahaha! I'm sorry, it's just that I've had that happen before... but I laughed. I don't think it's gross like so many people do. Most guys don't think twice about it- heck, I don't think twice about it. I kinda think it just shows that the guy is comfortable enough to do that around you.