I went on our second date and I didn't kiss her! Will she be upset?

I went on a second date with this girl and everything was going well. We had a nice romantic dinner and then dessert. I then drove back to her car and we were in my car for few moments she sort of came closer I was about to go in for a kiss but her face went down she didn't do it intentionally but I didn't go in after then she got out of the car I got out to give her something I had got her she gave me a hug, and jumped in her car. I think she wanted it but now I think she maybe confused what should I do I just feel like I didn't capitalize on my opportunity. I really like this girl and I just don't want to screw things up. We talk every night for hours on end, and then I didn't kiss her! What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's okay! You didn't mess it up!

If you're still talking then everything is fine! Ask her on another date, and see if another opportunity arises. There's plenty of precedence for the kiss happening on the third date! ^_^

• I like your answer, and it made me feel a little better she has just called me and she was telling me how her mother was asking about the flowers she brought home. She told her mother she was with a guy she likes but its soon. We are gonna probably go out again next weekend. I appreciate the help.

What Girls Said 3

• What should you do? Go over there and kiss her! :D I would love that :) Seriously, go now, go kiss her :)

• She live like 1 hour away and I just spoke with her on the phone she is just waking up. I am considering your advise to go over and just kiss her, but I need to make sure she will be there.

• That was just the second date. Try again, I think she might be waiting for the right moment or she's just shy

• yes you missed your moment but not to worry , do you know what would be awesome but totally unrealistic and depending on the girl in question. if you tapped on her window and kissed her after she gets over the shock ! ha ha totally unrealistic of course !but maybe you could steal your kiss on the third ? not too worry !

What Guys Said 0