3 months and still no kiss?

The question prity much sums it up! I've been with my boyfriend for over 3 months and I really like him but we Haven't even kissed yet! Should I break up with him or not Because were clearly not going anywhere?

Iv dumped him because we got more distant :D so now I'm single ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• How would you categorize him as your boyfriend? Find a real one that wants to kiss.

What Guys Said 4

• it might be just that you are waiting for him to make the first move and he's waiting for you to make the first move.

• sure, or sack up and kiss him

• Thats a good move,you need a man that needs the hugs and deep kisses

• The question is why haven't you guys kissed yet?

What Girls Said 3

• Pounce on him!

Some men are shy, they don't want to put you into anything. If you're not comfortable with a full on pounce, you could just lean in very close so your lips are almost touching and see if he takes the bate. If he pulls away, then you ask him if he doesn't want to kiss you. If he stays very very close, it's likely he wants to but doesn't want to be first.

• Go for it! Don't break up with him . He probably hasn't kissed you yet cause he's scared that you might think he's going to far (if he's a shy guy) or If he makes the first move that you might back out ! And it would be awkward ...

• It takes two to tango...