Guys: If a girl fell asleep while texting you..

Okay, so I was texting the guy I like for a few hours the other day, and long story short, I ended up falling asleep on him. So I sent him a text when I woke up apologizing for falling asleep. Well, he texted me back a few hours later telling me that it was okay. He then proceeded to text me all day. :) So my question is: Guys, would you do this to any girl? Or only one that you liked?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can talk to girls for hours on end and it doesn't mean I like them... What it means is that they are nice to me, they are relatively interesting, and they are proactively keeping the conversation rolling.

I could also feel that I like a girl and struggle to talk to her at times. If she feels rights and has a lot of good personality traits that doesn't mean we have an endless supply of topics to talk about. Not every girl that has potential is an endless well.

As far far as your question, I'd take it that she thinks what I was talking about was boring, which isn't a good sign. It means she doesn't find the real me interesting. I'd give most people a second chance, but if they kept finding me boring I'd just stop talking to them, because we're just not on the same page.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd have to really like a girl to text her all day.

• I would probably tell her that I'm tired and have to get some shuteye.. but not doze off in the middle of conversation B-)

• I try to text this girl all day but I don't like her. She's 3000 miles from me

• If he's texting you all day, he likes you.

What Girls Said 1

• Ive been told that if a guy can do that (i.e. text with a girl all day long) he must be REALLY into her..