Third date expectations?

I'm going on a third date with a guy, to the movies. What is usually expected of a third date? Especially at the movies, should I lean into him, hold his hand, will he expect a kiss? I'm new at this, so I'm not really sure what the norm is. Any tips and advice would be great. Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• if you like him then you should hold his hand of course! It makes both people more comfortable and more natural. You will probably end up leaning into him, and if he doesn't go in for a kiss by the end of the night you should initiate it. The third date is important to make physical contact because in my opinion its kind of late and I don't know if there will be a 4th if no moves are made.

Good Luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Do whatever makes sense for you. There's no script or rulebook to follow per se, but I would definitely make sure you guys give each other a kiss, if only to let him know you don't want to be in his "friend zone."

What Girls Said 1

• Do whatever feels right for you, don't push physical contact if it doesn't feel right.