He said he'd text me and he hasn't... should I text him?

This guy I was dating blew me off then really missed me and wanted to be friends.. he said he'd text me when he knows he can hangout next and it was a week ago that we talked and he still hans't let me know what's up..

One thing that may have had him not respond is I deleted him from FB when he blew me off so I fear he saw that after our convo about hanging out and felt bad..

Should I text him in a few days if he still hasn't gotten back to me? And just say something like "hey what's up" or "you suck and I miss you." ... or should I just wait it out and if he doesn't contact me ever, just let it fizzle out?

What should I do?!

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi,

How long were you guys dating?

My first impression of this guy is an upgrader. Now, please don't take this the wrong way, but he probably doesn't want complications and just has no desire to actually pursue you. Now, I am far from the person that thinks a girl can't text the guy. It is quite the opposite honestly, but when you are dating someone you usually talk to them or at least let them know what's going on.

It's my personal opinion but I would drop the guy. No one deserves games and that is what you are getting a full fledged treatment of right now. It's a mixture of hot and cold, sending mixed signals, and creating space. Ditch the player and find someone that wants to be with you not play with you.

What Guys Said 5

• Fizzle is as fizzle does...he's telling you the fizzling is already a fact, and it's really hard to fizzle up something unfizzled, so I'd wait to see if he ever contacts you, which is doubtful.

• yes because what do you have to lose you have everything to gain. If he doesn't text back you know it's over if he does you know it's legit either way you get answers.

• Let him go. He's a flake; you deserve better.

• If you still went to hang out with him then yes message him. It also could be a good thing to add him on Facebook again too.

• If he doesn't text you or want to go out with you, I will

What Girls Said 2

• Add him in FB again, but do not text , wait for his text message, he might show up in a couple of days or in a week as only a week has passed. Unless he texts to you, do not take the initiative, he does not deserve it. You deserve a better guy!

• I'd give it one more shot, "hey what's up?", none of that suck and miss you stuff, too emotional.