Should I text him to confirm our plans?

I've recently been talking to this guy I met and we talked about hanging out sometime this week. He suggested Tuesday but I was busy, so we settled for Thursday night (tonight!!). However we didn't pick a place, he just said sometime after 6 because he works until 5. That was on Sunday when we made these plans. The last time I talked to him was on Monday and we still never made actual plans then.

Should I text him and ask him if we're still meeting up? Or should I wait for him to text me when he's done work? Do you think he will text me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I say just text him and ask if your still hanging out tonight and where your going

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• No harm in finding Out where you stand. Send him a cheery text and ask if things still Stand for tonite, and tell him to give you a shout when he gets off from work. xx

• You should text him, cause he might not know if your still up for it just like you do and it's better to clear things up before none of you contact the other one

• sure just text him and ask if you're still meeting up.