French Movies That You Should Watch

6. LA RANÇON DE LA GLOIRE

French movies that should watch

Charles Chaplin was helpful even after dying lol A funny movie that Iliked.

Info

5. SAMBA

The lives of an immigrant and of a very sweet woman got together. A happy ending. It's a funny movie.

Info

4. UN PEU, BEAUCOUP, AVEUGLÉUMENT

AWESOME MOVIE, a great way to fall in love. All about the feelings. Not the typical romantic movie. Worth watching.

Info

3. UNE NOUVELLE AMIE

Not the typical romantic movie either. Unexpected and amazing. Who would say the death of someone would change lives in a positive way. An open ending.

Info

2. UN LLLUSTRE INCONNU

Someone who likes acting skills as much as me will love this movie. It's just perfect... the thrill, you don't expect that shit. I loved it.

Info

1. UN HOMME IDEAL

AWESOMEEEE MOVIE. THE BEST MOVIE EVER. WORTH WATCHING. YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.

INFOOO

WhatTheHellAmy is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 11

• Why is Amelie not on this list,
    Honestly, people should prioritize watching Films from a specific Mexican Director First,
    Guillermo Del Toro
    Pan's Labyrinth and the Devils Backbone
    He's one of my favorite directors ever

• damn i thought I'd see Amelie on this list

• The ones I added are the ones I saw recently. New ones. Those are like 2014, or 2013.. Not sure. Amelie is kinda old and too famous. Also.. I've never seen it XD

• anyone know of this french movie..

where this dude meets a girl at a club... they go back to her pad and hook up... do some drugs.. and continue to hook up off and on for a few weeks or something..

she ends up having to leave... the country (i think). she says she'll call him.. and she does with instructions to goto a specific hotel and wait for her there (in her new country). they reunite at the hotel one more time, before saying goodbye once again..

anyone?

• It sounds sooo good. Such a shame I don't know it.

tell me the name if you find it

• Well, I think you forgot one of the most amazing french movies in my opinion.

The movie I'm referring to is "The intouchables" :)

• La Haine and Les Intouchables please... and Amélie @BartMacklinFBI

• are they in English

• 2 Days in New York

cdn.collider.com/.../...julie-delpy-chris-rock.jpg

A french woman's family stays at her black husbands place for 2 days in new york. Shit ensues.

• Can you speak and understand French

• U forgot Amelie. My favorite French movie ever. Also on Netflix I think

• I might add to this Tous les Matins du Monde.

What Girls Said 8

• I hate French movies lol, but the in my opinion the best is Les Intouchables, Omar Sy is hilarious! :p

• Any Italian movies?

If not, what the hell Amy?

• les'garde en français?

• Tu les peux regarder en anglais si tu veux.

• bien sûr, mais... tou'c'qui serait perdu dans' traduction, dommage! Not to mention the language learning opportunity.

• Tu as rançon! je les regarder en français toujours. J'ai un opportunité de apprendre un peu de mots d'argot

• 5 and 4 are shitty don't waste your time. 1 is incredible (like everything with Pierre Niney) You should also watch Yves Saint Laurent (the one with Pierre Niney of course), Intouchables, La French, Les petits mouchoirs (one of the best film ever).

• I'm glad that Amélie isn't on the list!

• U forgot the original beauty and the beast

• Great take

I will for sure watch most of the movies you metioned here

Thank you. I am always looking for new, interesting movies, being the movie addict I am.

• I've been needing something to help me brush up on my French skills. I'll look at these =)