Red's Top 10 Movie List

10. Pulp Fiction (1994)

The lives of two mob hit men, a boxer, a gangster's wife, and a pair of diner bandits intertwine in four tales of violence and redemption.

9. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001)

Rescued from the outrageous neglect of his aunt and uncle, a young boy with a great destiny proves his worth while attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

8. Catch Me If You Can (2002)

The true story of Frank Abagnale Jr. who, before his 19th birthday, successfully conned millions of dollars' worth of checks as a Pan Am pilot, doctor, and legal prosecutor.

7. Toy Story (1995)

A cowboy doll is profoundly threatened and jealous when a new spaceman figure supplants him as top toy in a boy's room. (All of them are awesome).

6. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962)

Atticus Finch, a lawyer in the Depression-era South, defends a black man against an undeserved rape charge, and his children against prejudice.

5. Taxi Driver (1976)

A mentally unstable Vietnam War veteran works as a night-time taxi driver in New York City where the perceived decadence and sleaze feeds his urge for violent action, attempting to save a preadolescent prostitute in the process.

4. Back to the Future (1985)

Marty McFly, a 17-year-old high school student, is accidentally sent 30 years into the past in a time-traveling DeLorean invented by his close friend, the maverick scientist Doc Brown.

3. 12 Angry Men (1957)

A jury holdout attempts to prevent a miscarriage of justice by forcing his colleagues to reconsider the evidence.

2. The Shawshank Redemption (1994)

Two imprisoned men bond over a number of years, finding solace and eventual redemption through acts of common decency.

1. The Dark Knight (2008)

When the menace known as the Joker wreaks havoc and chaos on the people of Gotham, the caped crusader must come to terms with one of the greatest psychological tests of his ability to fight injustice.

#RedsTop10

Join the discussion

0/2500

Submit

What Guys Said 33

• 6d

good ones

• 6d

I have seen a few of these movies but not all of them. Titanic has no place on a top 10 list?

• 7d

I generally go for the older classics, Vertigo and other Hitchcock, ormolu recent ones like Seabiscuit and Empire Falls.

• 7d

There are so many more movies I could add to this list! I might make another one tomorrow lol

• 7d

Good list, could recommend it to just about anyone.

• 5d

interesting list. i like the variety. aside from harry potter i love all the movies you listed, especially the old classics like to kill a mockingbird, taxi driver and 12 angry men

• 7d

I've seen all but the Harry Potter pic. Mockingbird is a solid treasure and should be in anyone's top five! All good stuff!

• 7d

Interesting.

• 1d

good list

• 2d

'The Count of Monte Christo' should be among... or may be i was the only one seeing it as most interesting

• 4d

some big hits and some big misses when it comes to my taste in movies

• 4d

I like "Isler Gucler"

• 5d

Great Movies! Wasn't expecting Catch me if you Can haven't seen that on many lists, personal favourite of mine. Have you seen Django Unchained? that and the dark knight are my number 1. Admittedly haven't seen all of pulp yet :/

• 6d

10. Pulp Fiction (1994) - Probably one of my top 3 movies
    9. Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (2001) - I could never get into any of the Harry Potter stuff.
    8. Catch Me If You Can (2002) - Saw it once. Meh.
    7. Toy Story (1995) - My kids liked it.
    6. To Kill a Mockingbird (1962) - A true classic
    5. Taxi Driver (1976) - Another true classic
    4. Back to the Future (1985) - My first real 1-on-1 date with who would eventually become my wife was to see this movie. :-)
    3. 12 Angry Men (1957) - Another true classic
    2. The Shawshank Redemption (1994) - Another of my top 3 movies
    1. The Dark Knight (2008) - I cannot get into comic book based movies

• 6d

Glad to see "Taxi Driver" make the list - Great performance by Robert De Niro

• 6d

Shawshank would be on my list. As for the rest I would have... In no particular order.

1. Rudy
    static.rogerebert.com/.../...uOmaZ3SmEtpvBTbdQ.jpg

2. Man on Fire (my mother says he reminder her of me;-P)
    a1259.g.akamai.net/.../10116574.jpg

3. A few good men
    images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/.../...268_AL_.jpg

4. Forrest Gump
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Forrest_Gump_poster.jpg

5. Pretty Woman
    userscontent2.emaze.com/.../...5367a38984a05eb.jpg

6. Avatar (loved the special effects)
    t0.gstatic.com/images

7. Titanic
    t0.gstatic.com/images

8. Original Matrix
    t0.gstatic.com/images

9. The Notebook (because I''m a hopeless romantic... story of myy life... but without the happy ending;-P)
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../Posternotebook.jpg

10. A tie- as I can't limit it to 10
    Predator
    One of the first start wars
    Topgun
    Aliens
    Indiana Jones

• 6d

Probably agree with all of them but I never got around to watching

2. The Shawshank Redemption

How was it?

• 6d

It was so close between The Dark Knight and Shawshank Redemption, it's probably a tie for me. Heath Ledger just did a really good job with the joker.

• 6d

Nice list, well, we agree on Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, and Back To The Future :D

• 6d

you have good taste

• 6d

Nice choices! I'd definitely put Jaws and Rocky in my top 10. Probably Lethal Weapon too.

• 6d

I've seen them all too, I'm a Back To The Future fan

• More from Guys
    13

What Girls Said 11

• 7d

Good recommendations that I'm going to hold onto for a rainy day.

• 7d

nice take

• 7d

Aw nice, half of these are honest to goodness some of my favourites too.

• 3d

Great Top 10 Movies, @RedRobin.
    I especially Enjoyed "Shawshank Redemption."
    Thank you for the Kind Invite. xx

• 22h

ı will try them

• 2d

will watch

• 5d

I've seen all of those films - good choices.

• 6d

Great list. I haven't seen all, most though
    My top from these would be the one where Zed dies. "Zed's dead baby"

• 6d

thanks for sharing ^^
    some I know others not so much XD

• 7d

To Kill a Mockingbird, Toy Story, and Sorcerer's Stone are the only ones I've seen form this list, and they're all good.

• 7d

Why is this in sexual behavior 😂😂😂