Is a humble guy that unattractive?

I am quiet, shy guy who tries never to be arrogant especially around women. I have found that the humble approach really turns off a lot of girls. My less attractive guy friends who are cocky get a lot more attention from the opposite sex. Girls always say that they like confident (not arrogant) guys but they seem to really like guys have a ton of swagger. Does it make them feel more special if they win over an arrogant guy? Does a humble guy seem to easy to get?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like your friends- the cocky, less attractive ones- are picking up girls in clubs, am I right? If that is the case, than here's the issue: you're trying to get with the wrong chicks. Honestly, every girl has an arrogant ass somewhere in her history, some dude from a club who talked the talk but when it really came down to it, fell short of something special. We usually end up with these types after a break up, a break down, or some kind of scene involving too much tequila. The truth is ultimately, the arrogant guys make you feel way less special. Hang in there.

What Girls Said 2

• Hm.. Not really. It doesn't make me any more special to get an arrogant guy vs a humble guy. I'd say a humble guy will have more character! But the reason why is.. well you've already said it, confidence, not arrogance, gets a woman intrigued, since you can show her that you have something to offer.

• Yeah I like guys with swagger but it can get annoying if he's too cocky. I feel like if you don't feel good about yourself, why should anyone else? Not to say that all humble people have low self esteem but if there is something good about you and you're trying to attract women = advertise. If I was gonna get married I would look for a humble guy but if I'm partying in a club I would like more excitement and less humility

What Guys Said 1

• if they get a "bad boy" then they automatically think that if they do things for him that he will protect them.